Quick guys, while they are distracted, take it back!

Quick guys, while they are distracted, take it back!

Attached: 1645474497426.png (1800x1200, 189.53K)

Tf is this, you fucking Russian puppet

Stop licking Putins ass sooooooo much

Shut up or we’ll take you too

>tf
>tp

Attached: file.png (703x73, 18.28K)

I once visited Budapest. The train journey through Hungary from Vienna was interesting. A lot of depressing no-hope towns. Budapest was beautiful, but then I saw a gigantic fat man lying on the ground with no pants, his ballsack hanging over the back of his thighs.

All in all, good country would visit again.

Hungary has absolutely no right in taking this region. This region is culturally/linguistically/ethnically more similar to slovakia than Hungary. Lets not forget that this was our Czechoslovakian territory just 100 years ago.

I called shotgun first

He is """German""", not a Serb idiots.

Támogatom az ötletet

fixed

Attached: felv.png (1800x1200, 112.49K)

he is an obvious vpn enjoyer

No I did:)))

>I saw a gigantic fat man lying on the ground with no pants, his ballsack hanging over the back of his thighs.
in caliwali we call this a "hot carl"

>magyars claim ruthenia
>ruthenians claim they are lost russian tribe
>putin invades magyarorszag

Ebin :D

I await the day Russia completes it's mission and rule over all Uralic and Altaic people.

two more weeks

The golden horde reunited under one putin-khan

They already do
Hungary is as uguric as America is white
After the mongols fucked us up 70% of hungary had to be replaced by gypsies, serbs and germans
Then fucked even harder again when the muslims came

You still do the LARPing thing with your language so that is enough for justification.

kek , don't forget that germans genocided all real Hungarian soldiers at lechfeld
And Wallachians did the same at Posada in 1330

you dropped this user, less than 10% of the population of Kárpátalja are hungarians, just saying

Attached: blackpillstockimage.jpg (800x450, 31.83K)

won't be the case after our assault

Attached: pepe-smile.jpg (489x604, 44.15K)

Putin is a Hungarian puppet who'll unite the Finno-Ugric people and recreate the Finnish Empire spanning from the Alps to Alaska

Attached: fu4.png (1200x669, 639.64K)