Why is Putin so horny for getting more sanctions and fucking up his dogshit country even more?

Why is Putin so horny for getting more sanctions and fucking up his dogshit country even more?

Attached: RUSSIALMAO.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Since when have sanctions ever done anything?
Not that they care they likely already committed to trade with china under the conditions of a military alliance

Dementia

эээ бля aмeкocc eптa poт зaкpoй нaхyй эээ бляя

>Since when have sanctions ever done anything?
lol

Attached: russiagdppercapita.jpg (1256x537, 71.34K)

Russias economy has been engineered against Western sanctions for the past decades. If they enacted the most brutal shit ever. They would just direct everything towards asia. They hoard a huge amount of gold. The central bank is half way decent. The only thing that the sanctions would hit is Eu. No gas. no energy. We die.

they hurt russia tremendously. But more than anything they hurt his oligarch friends

He's old and wants to be remembered as a great leader. If he manages to conquer more lands he will be remembered, nobody in Russia will care that he caused millions to die or whatever lmao. He failed in 2014 by only getting Crimea, but he wants more.

literal reddit iq take

He don't care about russian citizens.

t. Semen Sirgayevich

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Suck it

>If they enacted the most brutal shit ever. They would just direct everything towards asia
and become a vassal of china?

why not just become a vassal of america at that point?

>Russias economy has been engineered against Western sanctions for the past decades.
Tell it to prices.

Imagine supporting the united states' and the EU

It means people now buy domestic shit instead of imported. New sanctions will remove even more imported products and replace them with locally produced ones

Russian economy doesn't exist. It's a gas station

>GDP PER CAPITA IS EQUAL TO CITIZIEN WEALTH
Guess how I know you're a slave to the USD global jewish monetary debt system.

Imagine waking up every morning and remembering you're Argentinian...

No u

you seem to be afriad ivan

Attached: 1515521233926.jpg (1280x1481, 432.62K)

Based. What local microwave brands would you recommend?

And china has endless energy appetite. You will be fine.

He's turning 70 soon and is probably bored.

you write some kind of shit, faggots, we'll fuck up the dill and then we'll fuck up the Americans and Russian people will be everywhere

waking up, remembering he's whiter than any ameritard

They actually don't hurt elite at all. Peasants always pay the toll. Plus his friends being unconnected with the west give them points in nationalist eyes

their energy appetite is covered by coal, hydro and nuclear. and they get their oil from iran.

ouch!

no, you will just switch to buy more chinese goods

Cope. Chinese economy is about to collapse from its first debt bubble

Just ordered some manga and comics from UK store and Chinese guitar pedals from aliexpress this morning. Elden Ring is preordered.

They can ruin the ruble now. I'm ready for everything desu.

Attached: 5549393.png (300x300, 94.49K)

>M-muh china will save us putinbros

What exactly do you think China with its 8x larger economy is going to get out of a trade deal with Russia except more natural gas (lol). Wow just enough to make up for the sales they lose to Europe. In exchange for handing over 2/3rds of their exports to China for pennies they get to have two shitty breakaway states. What a brilliant genius.

Attached: ruszie.png (303x335, 159.02K)

They have the resources and land to be completely autonomous, that on top of nuclear warheads and a sizable military. They don’t need to worry about sanctions.

They invade taiwan in unison with Russia and no body will notice the debt. solved

Based you won't be able to do it tomorrow

Sure, I bet his """German ancestors""" are very white.

>We will see 100 rubles for dollar in within a months
Эпичнo. Although Pynay saying that sanctions would come anyway you cut it is 100% true.

I dont care i want to see the west burn all you degenerates doo is to kneel before niggers and push progressive bullshit on us. I rather be poor than seing my daughter raped and my son brainwashed

>we'll fuck up the dill
Not the dill!

Attached: 13A6B3CC-31A5-42BE-92D0-3E4ADB5D2DC1.jpg (2048x1180, 321.67K)

Well, Russia had to decide how strategically valuable control of the black sea was. Historically speaking they fought for like 200 years to get it and I think the western assumption that it would be no problem to take it away is rather more peculiar. Given China's expansion the prospect of sanctions isn't very impressive. I think we're talking about 10 or so years before relations with Germany and whatnot return to normal so it's not that big of a deal. Or at least you can see how one would arrive at that decision.

God help me.

>become a vassal of China or vassal of the nigger loving, jewish loving, faggot loving, country flooded with shitskins loving westoids
Your not making as much of a point as you think your doing.

He made it clear, they will find a reason for sanctions anyway, so why bother.

>t. lives in Rostov obl?

>muh sanctions
Who gives a FUCK about sanctions. It's the equivalent of getting marked down in school for running in the corridor. Yet with a school on fire under siege.
>sanctions
GTFO retard

Moscow oblast. But if the internet goes out as a counter measure im toast.

Did you write that on a Elbrus-8S system? lmao

What Russian parts are you using in your PC?

Attached: pepelul.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

the ching chong brand is just fine. and cheap!

Because the time has come for the decomunization of Ukraine.

Oligarchs like Berezovsky hanging from the ceiling? Putin purged all oligarchs not loyal to Russia, this was in western news for years over a decade ago. Oh god, Russia is undemocratic, they're putting all those rich guys in prison.

Most of Russia is tundra. They do not have the resources to be a superpower on their own, very few nations do. And those that do, are not geared in such a way they can do so in the near future. As for nuclear weapons, that means next to nothing. North Korea has nuclear weapons and they live below subsistence with a majority of the nation in abject poverty. Russia may come out on top in this conflict with Luhansk and Donbass, but the western world is on notice that appeasement is again an ineffective strategy, and Russia will not be able to go forward continuing to annex territories and remain globally relevant.

Sanctions don't matter for Russia because they could just sell their gas to China, which would cut Russia off and weaken Europe even more.

Euros need to realize that America does not want a strong Europe. We are willing to hurt Germany and help China just to dab on Putin.

Its simple.
Ukraine serves zero strategic interest to the US. Putin is genuinely willing to go very far to keep Ukraine.
He has made that clear in the past and present.
What Putin is doing, is forcing Biden to respond or look weak. All the while forcing his hand in an ultimately pointless strategic zone. He knows the US will not fully commit.
It will leave UA in the lurch once it becomes less convenient. Offer them the hope of being a part of the west, to entice them to fight back against Russian influence.

Its all just politics and Biden doesnt care if Ukraine burns or joins NATO. He's just fucking with Putin and Putin is calling the bluff. He knows his dick is bigger.

*Cut Germany off

Oh right, sanctions, those who are immediatly dropped the moment the germans are cold and need to buy gas.

yea afraid of redditors with their Navalny propaganda. Imagine falling for that puppets rhetoric

Кaкoвы шaнcы, чтo Зaлyпe eбнyт тaбaкepкoй?

Attached: 1510178053932.jpg (480x700, 77.87K)

Because when he takes ukraine he will have the EU by the balls in the energy sector

>Biden doesnt care if Ukraine burns or joins NATO
Are you a window licker? You do know whose payroll his hand picked cabinet is on. You do do know who partially funds the Clintons? I could never imagine the humiliation of being a stupid American (oxymoron)

cope. Hes trying to keep Russia a sovereign state. The sanctions that hurt the people are done by the west.