Give me ONE reason I should give a fuck about a global depopulation conspiracy

99% of humans are parasites.

Attached: Untitledjpg.jpg (664x278, 109.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you shouldn't, the world doesn't need billions of people, a few hundred million is good, and means more resources to go around

Unbelievably based.

Absolutely. Get rid of us

Attached: ED2MHYDNVNEERIZL3D2PSXK7Z4.jpg (500x343, 38.87K)

The problem is, tptb are the ones choosing who get to remain, and they want a bunch of drooling shitskin mutts that are easily corralled, and not a bunch of free thinking whites.

Your eternal soul.

Youre one of the parasites because your not a jew.

Attached: 1645415712264.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

so what? let them have the hell they want. degredation of genetics within the population will only backfire. the Earth is more likely to return to nature if in the hands of people that struggle to keep technology afloat. modern brain-hijacked whites only further the progression and degeneracy of man-made creation. The shit you see on the left in OP pic is the creation of the mentally ill white man.

Because the far-leftist NWO wants to depopulate whites only.

Attached: ((((((climate change))))).jpg (1024x457, 75.97K)

>and means more resources to go around
Not it doesn't, it means a fraction of resources would be produced. Everything you consume is a product of some type, you rarely use anything in it's primary form from nature.

If you aren't part of the depopulation plan, you are going to be part of the depopulated.

Don't be so sure, the events of the last 8 years could be viewed as an elaborate plot to wake up the ubermensch

This. It's very simple. For some reason, all the retards on Any Forums seem to think they're the ones who are going to decide who lives and dies in the eugenics program. They're too fucking deluded to realize they'll share the same fate as all the NPCs they hate so much.

Attached: JaffeMemoChart.jpg (1024x758, 219.49K)

You're going to care when it's you who's being depopulated.

They're gonna off your stupid ass too.

Worry about the sanctity of your own soul.

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Intelligent Catholic .jpg (720x881, 244.76K)

You shouldnt. The world had less than 1b people just 300 years ago yet were supposed to worry about muh heckin birthrates now despite that every nation has 10x to 50x their populations during this period. Literal capitalist propaganda to consoom eternally and live in overpopulated cucksheds.

you are wrong...

correct answer is : 100%

Many souls will have to take animal bodies if there be insufficiently human bodies, which is not good for the soul

how about you kill yourself so theres 1 less parasite in the world. I have kids and i dont want to die at 27

there have been many such resets user. I look forward to being a three eyed demon toad sucking up them juicy grubs before floated into a alien space craft and injected with rando alien dna as a part of a experiment.

If only this was true...

only dark side is, that its the good ones that are depopulated.
I cri. Erritim.

You and everyone you love will die, while the actual parasites will continue to live. This will repeat several times.

What happens when the elite consider YOU or your family a parasite that needs extermination? Would you care then? You're assuming the powers that be don't see you as a part of that 99% of humans are parasites.

omg is this real?

theres no going back to an earth without whites. that basically means the destruction of earth. the powerful jews and remaining blacks will eat themselves.

whites should rule and revert back to aryan religions to make their way back into inner earth/agartha/eden

we have automation now, we can have more output than previous eras with a fraction of the people

Actually it's typically under 100 million. Oil however made everything very cheap, including human life. Once the oil run out the global population will sharply fall off the cliff

You aren't the one who gets to live. You're only a worthless eater. If that's cool, you should kill yourself right now.

the less niggers and shitskins the better

They regard you and as parasites and useless eaters. Expect to be sterilized if not outright killed. The only reason why they are depopulating is because people have become a bit harder to control to the degree that they want. If the world is depopulated expect -less- freedom to boot. You are already enslaved, you just don't feel the chains yet. You might begin to notice as the number of slaves is pared down, and the can put their undivided attention on you.

>pic overpopulated area and wilderness as comparison

Regions of the world are over populated in terms of human comfort - but the world hasn't reached anywhere near holding capacity. All of this overpopulation scare/climate change stuff is simply about elite control and convincing NPCs they need to go extinct to "save the world". You fell for it. Well done. You will own nothing, and be happy.

You should probably look up some counterarguments to the overpopulation myth/depopulating the planet.

Attached: koreans.jpg (960x640, 96.67K)

Fuck off Satan.

the onlyi thing you should care about is (((who))) decides who is worth keeping around and getting rid of

Nothing is more soul crushing than being born as a human.

Attached: job-1880.jpg (1000x1270, 225.41K)

Opposition to life is satanic.

I will be dead one day anyways you retard. I won't let them kill me and I won't die until I'm ready. Who the fuck says I have to participate in this shit? Do you think you won't die one day?

life is satanic
death is holy

you shouldn't. fuck people.