IT IS OFFICIAL. IT IS WAR

Attached: 74294B8E-A5C9-44BA-904D-815718BCDCDB.jpg (714x591, 221.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjMnTo85S4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GjMnTo85S4A
habbeninging

he won't do a thing about it

nothingburger

Threat to? He just did it.

الزنوج يلحسون مؤخرتي

>The nigger loving eurocucks is against not nigger loving politics

wew

Our nation doesn't even have the balls to openly condemn an invasion of a sovereign state, we are literally the cucks of Europe.

I'm sure Russia are shitting their pants over the threat of the mighty German tactical broom handles.

Laugh now, Bong. The EU is writing a stern letter of discontent, and this time it's really ticked off.

We got out maneuvered . Simple as.

Attached: pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (600x600, 41.62K)

War? For what? Everything is going exactly as planned. The deal has been made. Russia's interests will be protected by her seizing the provinces with Russian and russophile populations, which are "incidentally" the ones important strategically, while Europe gets the anti-russian portion of a future Ukrainian state.

The EU wins. Russia wins. America loses. Everything beyond that is theater. Germany doesn't want conflict with Russia, but deeper cooperation. This was simply defining the spheres of interests, nothing more.

>threat
It's already happened

Yeah, and inside the letter there will be a glitter bomb of tiny colored paper penises too.

they will have democratic elections and vote to join russia, any one opposed to this is a literal threat to democracy

>condemns
Oh not, not old bald random politician #7239 objecting to something, what will Putin do now?

Easy now, it's not like they changed the color of Sonic's arms or anything

putin is too much of an asiatic pussy to do anything besides larp as a third rate kim jong un

So what is the faggot going to do about it? 13% of our industry is actively moving part of their production abroad due to the fucking highest energy prices in the world. 20% is thinking about it. Any more pressure on the energy sector will crush smaller companies and further increase inflation.

Notice how Ukraine Jews already fled. I'm getting a weird 9/11 vibe.

Stop me if you dare

>he's gonna do it
Holy madman he's gonna do it

Get the brooms out lads we are going to war