What's next for Canada?

Are the protests really over? Is that it? They give up? The government said no and they're OK with that?

Attached: download (2) (18).jpg (474x709, 37.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Massive gun grab,
Door to door confiscation.

They’re trying to get permanent “emergency” powers now. They’re trying to start a civil war.

I really wanna see how that will play put

They're relaxing measures temporality to put on a big i told you so show once we get overrun by a super covaids strain in a few weeks. Then they will clamp down harder than ever and entire country will receive a curfew not just us in Quebec.

Can't they just protest to get them back?
They will have to protest.

Sounds like the good ol USofA needs to liberate another country

you're next

Mandatory 2 year service in the chinese syrup mines to be eligible for citizenship

Most of the states are cucked as hard as Canada.

How are they relaxing measures?

Quebec is the most cucked place in this country lmao were not gonna get a curfew but you sure as hell will

We are protesting. There are protests in almost every town and city across Canada, every weekend. Our media is pretending it’s not happening.

Come burger! We will bbq thicc juicy stakes outdoors in the -20'c weather as we crush many delicious Ontario craft beers while jumping from the hot tub to the frozen lake. Bring some of those tasty American thots with you too. >:3

In most provinces they’re removing the mask mandates, and the vax pass requirements. Not in BC and not in some of the Maritime provinces.

Next step is to arrest opposition politicians and suspend elections. There's no going back now

... Are you joking? Lurk moar
The way they dropped the second curfew in us new years eve was pretty funny. I ended up cancelling my plans with my girl and we just smoked weed and banged all night until 7 in the morning. It was fucking awesome.

Basically just going to look like China, and in a very literal sense actually will be.

What threshold must be crossed before it gets violent in your opinion? Do think Canadians have it in them to commit grevious acts of violence against local and federal police? What event must occur or what will the government have to do to get Canadians this angry?

This, how much more will you take, leafs?

They outright stopped checking vaccine passports in Quebec and Ontario a few days ago. I showed up at the SDQC last Thursday and they're like yay no more passports.

It won't last. Mark my words in about 2 times 3 more weeks they're gonna start reporting numbers of ~THIRTY THOUSAND NEW DAILY INFECTIONS IN ONTARIO~ and they're gonna lock us down hard.

Then the truckers will be blamed and they're the ones who will be Nuremberg'ed because normies are stuuuuuuuuuupid as fuck.

In my county they still have mask mandates but I live in a libshit state. I don't expect my county to remove them even if the federal government says it's over. I just buy everything online now.

>What threshold must be crossed before it gets violent in your opinion?
I am willing to bet that once we see gun confiscation we'll start seeing RCMP being shot.
People are getting very close to boiling over.
If the emergency act passes, and we don't see a vote of no confidence by the end of the year, there will likely be blood.

>They'll rename it Cuckada.
>Replace the red leaf with a red hammer and sickle.
>Make all Geese extinct.

Wait I thought Canada banned all guns?

I wasn't aware you were allowed to have guns in Canada? How do you get a gun in Canada? What percentage of the population is armed?

We do not do things like that here. I know it's hard for all those of you living everywhere else in the world, all of you in the third world. Canada is a true beacon of civilization to the world. It is the only truly civilized country in the world. Here the social contract is King. Not even Trudeau and his lackeys can compromise it. Look at how incredibly comfy and first world and opulent things are here right now while people are saying that this is basically another Holocaust and Trudeau is another Hitler? Look at how good things are over here and they still declared a state of emergency. This kind of happening and any other country in the world would have been a regular Tuesday. This is Canada. This is the best and comfiest place in the entire fucking known universe. I love this country. I love my fellow Canadians of all shapes sizes colors. I love the fact that even though Canadians are pissed off and they did this crazy thing the matter was resolved peacefully without any issues and everything will go back to normal in a few days over here in our beautiful capital city.

God I love this country. This truly is the land of the comfy. Home of the cozy.

Yeah, this isn’t permanent, they’re just planning on instituting a federal vax pass/ID.

Just looked it up apperently you have to take a safety course and ask the government for a license. I wonder how strict the process is and how many get through it?

You should move.

His house gets painted.

Everyone that can get out should. Go someplace nice and enjoy your life while the dope smoking communist welfare state known as canada implodes.

Attached: 577.jpg (1000x655, 286.49K)

It’s a $300 course and then you pay for the license. It’s time consuming more than difficult.

It's rather restrictive, think California but worse.
It's easy to get a rifle if you get a license however, just need to be worried about what guns end up banned this week.
They passed a massive gun ban using COVID powers too.
That said, the total turnover rate for that ban has been 0.01%.

To get a rifle, you just need to get your PAL (possession and acquisition license), for handguns you need an RPAL and there's a lot more restrictions on what you can do with it.
Depends on where you are, but in most western provinces there's a LOT of guns, and a LOT MORE banned guns sitting in safes.

The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated was to trace and database everyone and get everyone prepared for universal basic income and social credit. My guess it could be implemented as early as September/October this year.

Yeah, agreed.

anal rape by sadistic foreigners

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

I am planning on moving to Montana in a year or two. I make a lot of money where I'm at currently. Once I save up enough to where I can buy a plot of land and home outright I'm out.

Yeah, we have 30million registered firearms. Considering the size of our population, and unregistered firearms, that’s a lot.

Likely the office of MPs who vote in support of Trudeau will start being vandalized and maybe bombed.

I just really think that some of you people who live here need to really objectively look at where you came from and how things are over there and then compare them to how your lives are over here. I don't mean you personally or not because I don't know whether you're actually a native born Canadian or an immigrant but as an immigrant of Canada who came here over 30 years ago I'm just going to remind you that the world is a very terrible place and we have it so incredibly fucking good here in this country that it has warped our minds and our perception of reality to the point where we just assumed that the entire world lives in a wonderful land of gold milk and honey but this is not the case and our country is an extraordinary exception to the norm that exists around the planet. I highly suggest all of my leaf Bros take a really long and hard look at themselves and their reality the way I outlined above and really come to appreciate their situation. That doesn't of course mean automatically tolerating being fucked in the ass by all the bullshit but at the same time remember that burning everything down to rebuild on top of it is a very stupid strategy because where are you going to live and what are you going to eat when all you're left with is a pile of ashes?

So you love your country but you wouldn't be willing to defend it? I don't understand what you're saying? You are fine with tyranny as long as it's cozy?

>a curfew
lmao how the fuck dies that stop a virus

I just really think you should shut your mouth.

Damn I'm sorry for you guys. Here you can mill your own ar15 lower and buy everything else from psa. No license, no paperwork.

Were already seeing the effects of social credit with discrimination against unvaxxed, freezing of protestor accounts and anything else that punishes you for not obeying the dictator

Move quick man.

Housing inflation: 15% per month. Food inflation +15% per month. Fuel inflation 50% past 12 months. Trudeau approval rating 15%. Wage increases: not since the 90s. This country is doomed. The ride is just getting started.

>Damn I'm sorry for you guys. Here you can mill your own ar15 lower and buy everything else from psa. No license, no paperwork.
And that's the way it should be.
Guns are a human right and anyone saying otherwise should be shot.

Yeah, that was smart of your founders. We are going to get fucked.

City retard detected. The point of rebuilding from ashes is that cotyfaggots who got us here will starve and die while ruralchads will eat from our productivity as we always have.

Canada WAS better than other shitholes, it is no longer. City fags get what they deserve.

So you're gay. Canadians are Gay and Canuck. You truly have the leader you deserve. We got it.

Do you speak on behalf of all Canadians? Do you really think everyone in Canada lives a nice life like you say? I can show you some fucked up shit in just my county alone and the U.S. is supposed to be the land of opportunity. If you're rich enough anywhere in the world is a nice place to live.

You haven't done shit since 1776, fag.

Attached: 1533965146516.png (1634x772, 289.94K)

Minecraft becomes a possibility after the 8pm EST vote

Attached: it'shappening.gif (360x240, 1.61M)

you all are fucking retards talking about vax mandates and covid shit, that is about to be LONG gone.

here's how its done, you introduce a problem, you create a solution, you force another problem due to the solution (the protestors) then you use the powers from the initial problem to solve the new ones, all artifical.

the final step is simple, you discard both problems as relevant, but you maintain the power, then you use the power you gained from all this for what you really want to do, we are in the transitory stage to this step.

this is the part you need to understand, everything up till now has been pretext for whats to come, Covid-19 won't even be words coming out of their mouths very soon, and they will wield this power with an incredible amount of malice on you, the lockdowns and no-knock arrests and 'papers please' will be eternal, and the reason will be because of potential collusion to overthrow the government (what the protestors will be labled as), these "rebels" will not exist, but the crackdown on you, absolutely will.

time to read Sad-boy russian Lit about these subjects, ala Solzinetsyn

Firearms licenses are issued on a "shall issue" basis if you're not an insane criminal.
We have a storied history with firearms in this country.
Not one has been handed in. They merely banend the sale of them with an edict. Like all his orders, they are decrees.
but glowfaggots know this, and it makes them worried.

Attached: compost heap.png (1200x1600, 3.38M)