Dont you understand Any Forums, he hurts

dont you understand Any Forums, he hurts.

how can you and the ukrainians be so evil.
This man saved ukraine, he saved russia and now the west tries to rob him blind

Attached: putin cry for help.png (1256x651, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_DTSSvtg19I
youtube.com/watch?v=PbVD4tB4cVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

da

The west is the best. The tartar horde can suck it.

Russia is a pipe dream.
It’s over shorty.

I spoke to a MAGA boomer the other day and he was all pissed Russia was threatening the world. I think he listens to daytime Fox News and Yahoo News.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1240x620, 256.64K)

Is he wrong tho? What has been gained from this endless two weeks tier larpfest by putin?

Where are the plebs getting statements from Putin on his intent? I listen to the State Department.
youtu.be/_DTSSvtg19I

>I listen to the State Department
Well thats the least reliable source you could get. I ask again what has been gained from the whole ukraine threats so far? Russia just looks cringe now and even if it did finally invade for what purpose? To beat up some pathetic shithole to take over some poverty stricken ukrainian borderland? All to get sanctioned to death by the EU and america and to ensure everyone else on the russian border joins NATO the day afterwards. Its complete stupidity. Uncharacteristically so for putin.

>what has been gained from the whole ukraine threats so far
Soon Germany will have to buy liquified petroleum gas from US exporters I suppose

Attached: map-showing-the-nord-stream-gas-pipelines-between.jpg (936x768, 72.87K)

>JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE LAND AND RUSSIA WILL PROSPER
Why can't Putin actually do something useful like the Chinese and actually have a real global influence rather than recognizing shithole brakeaway states?

Attached: 2020-10-21.jpg (1200x1301, 203.69K)

Why is the NATO secretary general a central banker now?

This man was part of Klaus Shwabs Young Global Leaders program. He's one of them. This "conflict" is a distraction.

please find your dad

He signed it. The absolute madman, he signed it.

Wa can still force Ukraine to let those regions have their independance. And then we'll have peace in our time.

What do you mean "we"? Why are you referring to them as if they're on your team? They don't care about you. The elites are all on the same team, and they're the enemies of humanity.

>Ukraine to let those regions have their independance

Vladimir just signed document. Those regions are now independent and beg for Russian forces and russians tanks will be there tomorrow morning. Its gone. Ukrain lost its chance.

He is a Young Global Leader from the World Economic Forum. This show sucks.

can you retarded schizos fuck off already?

no. You are the schizo for believing their horseshit.

Here's proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=PbVD4tB4cVQ

Our electric and gas bills are up to 180%
unless Putin's blitzkrieg is quick and victorious, our economy will collapse

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 10.52K)

Explain this picture

Attached: 1642702899569.jpg (502x700, 100.06K)

>saved
I think you mean impoverished

Freemasonry and all the pseudo-masonic secret societies out there are all (ok not all of them, most of them) built on the foundation of "universal values" that are true across any border, at least that's their ambition.
This is a common goal with the International Community, so you find such symbols rather frequently in artwork, buildings and meetings that involve heads of state.
These societies are an important way for these powerful people to network and they also provide a spiritual/ideological framework for cooperation among the (spiritually/ideologically) furthest nations