Putin goes on a 20 minute tirade about how Bolsheviks were anti-Russian shitheads who fucked everything up and calls...

>Putin goes on a 20 minute tirade about how Bolsheviks were anti-Russian shitheads who fucked everything up and calls Ukraine a non-country and says Poland were given ''ancient German lands''
Bros...

Attached: index.jpg (234x215, 8.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0I5eglJMRI
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=_2Q820UrgUk
youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link that shit then bro

>Poland were given ''ancient German lands''
Uhh ... may I say b-based? Russia and Germany should split Poland like in the good old days

Attached: happy_sa_pepe.png (474x569, 194.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V0I5eglJMRI

it's live, go watch it
he's going all out

The non happening level of this is only equaled by this man's whining level.

Jews are being named.

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

He states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

PUTIN MY HERO GIVES US BACK PRUSSIA

he looks angry

Well it’s a lot more complicated for Poland than it is for Ukraine. You can only be a battleground between Germanics and Slavics for so long before you become both at once.

I no longer know what to think.
Unless The same people behind the Bolsheviks have a new ‘mask’ and political party today - maybe they are Putin and his party - trying the ultimate bait and switch because no other plan would work

nice

Oh my....

>Commies seething
Based. Fuck (((bolsheviks)))

Oh is it time to remake Europe again?

based
youtube.com/watch?v=_2Q820UrgUk

Why do you think the Jews love the Bolsheviks but hate Russia?

NO ONE WANTS THE WEF
STOP LISTENING TO CORPORATIONS OR THE PEOPLE WILL "REVOLT" AND IT WILL MAKE THE FRENCH REVOLUTION LOOK LIKES CHILDS PLAY

he also said that Ukraine was given lands stolen from Hungary and Poland

Ugh, he keeps rambling and rambling about this complain list of Ukraine history.

I just want to hear what he's going to do.

youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI

TLDR of the speech thus far?

He's not lying tho. Poland indeed has wrong lands rn. We need to give every European country their original land.

he's basically schizoposting about Ukraine IRL
it seems he snapped lmao

Whining about past actions all the way back to USSR to now.

He does not like Ukrainian independence.

Still talking, has not announce action or conclusion yet.

He’s simplifying the history of Communism in Russia, specifically modern history of Ukraine without mentioning Holodomor which is pretty ridiculous.

>nigger-tier president of nigger-tier country chimps out over WE WUZ TSARS N SHEEEIT
pottery

that means half of ukraine and almost the entire belarus.

It’s happening

>Holodomor
Did you know that there were multiple famines caused by communists in Russia before holodomor where 10s of millions of people starved to death?

You dont because amerimutt education, you are just repeating buzzwords you heard on reddit