RCMP are about to stage a terrorist attack

this nigger is about to do a sweeping gun grab with UN niggers kicking peoples doors in. after the RCMP stage another terrorist attack
youtube.com/watch?v=K-NloDcB-ho

Attached: 1645457792431.jpg (1200x900, 168.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nieuwsprik_neus/status/1487756302625513476?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing I hate the antichrist.

You leafs should stage a real insurrection before the government can stage a fake one.

twitter.com/nieuwsprik_neus/status/1487756302625513476?s=21

Attached: D7B48077-558B-4184-BC1C-CDEE60833D70.jpg (2048x2048, 406.16K)

CHRISTKIKIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION THATS HOW THE JEWS TOOK OVER EVERYTHING YOU UTTER FOOL YOUR ON THE WRONG SIDE IM NOT TELLING YOU TO JOIN LIBERAL EX CHRISTKIKES THAT LEFT THEIR CHURCH WHITE JEW LIBERALS IM TELLING YOU TO JOIN TRUE CONSERVATISM THAT CONSERVES YOUR WHITE GENEPOOL WHICH IS NOT CHRISTIANITY A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION......... WE NEED A NEW WHITE RELIGION WITH A WHITE GOD........ ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS JEWISH HELL CHRISTIANITY WILL NEVER DELIVER US FROM IT..........

that so obviously looks like a fucking deepfake, am I going crazy?

Why would they escalate to a violence they could lose when they've already won the current situation?

>What a national emergency is (quote from Canadian Emergencies Act 1985):
[A] national emergency is an urgent and critical situation of a temporary nature that

(a) seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it, or

(b) seriously threatens the ability of the Government of Canada to preserve the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Canada

and that cannot be effectively dealt with under any other law of Canada.
>What a national emergency is not:
"Real concerns about the coming days".

STFU WITH UR DEEPFAKE BULLSHIT

What makes you think they'd lose?

You out number them 50 to one

Based. Christcucks get the cross like their jewish master

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1636130437302.jpg (728x960, 58.39K)

Leafs are fucked hahahahaha
Jej

Is the truckers still going strong or did they give up?

Better do something with those guns, before you lose them, Leafs.

I can't even get my license until the vaccine mandate is lifted

Attached: file.jpg (640x800, 143.58K)

Too late now. You guys are even more fucked than we are.

the years of political apathy have taken a toll. no one will do anything at this point. we truly are fucked

>>the years of political apathy have taken a toll. no one will do anything at this point. we truly are fucked
>I won't do anything.
FTFY

smaller numbers are still in Ottawa but a bunch of more protests sprung up in Quebec and BC.

A convoy drove through my home town yesterday.

Attached: 1637795372700.jpg (1024x576, 138.41K)

>RCMP are about to stage a terrorist attack
lets say, if an armed group of concerned citizens were to seize the said RCMP officers as well as their explosive devices at gunpoint on cameras could that be used as evidence in court of law against the government?

Attached: otto skorzeny he expressed his views with brute force.jpg (500x500, 35.47K)