Racist Cops

How can we prevent the people who are trying to protect from killing us? I say: We create a NO POLICE society that will be protected and policed (for lack of a better word) by THE PEOPLE!

Attached: notpolicebait.jpg (960x799, 85.09K)

Groups like that will always exist, especially in a free society, but it's just better when the biggest one ha s to report to the government.

Sure, I'm fine with defund the police if we have open carry guaranteed in all 50 states. Loosen laws on self defense and stopping criminal acts with lethal force.
We can make the switch after a major crackdown on repeat offenders (get them in prison where they belong).
Crime will go to near zero.

They were called the praetorian guard once upon a time

Ah yes the anti police
The liberal
The commie
I repeat 3 times

>she thinks niggers would be treated better if armed racist civilians policed communities instead
Top kek

If you obey the law you wont be persecuted. If you are, you should take up action in court instead of acting like a nigger.

>but it's just better when the biggest one ha s to report to the government
bootlicker detected

>bootlicker
You have to be 18 to post here.

>I'm fine with defund the police if we have open carry guaranteed in all 50 states.

Defund the police and there won't be anyone left to enforce these bullshit laws

I'll be the first to point it out but 2019 and we were praising the cops for dismantling antifa and now we are antifa..

I'll also say the police have lost all respect in my eyes and I wouldn't second guess to take one out of minecraft if the opportunity presented itself.

Fuck globalhomo

Lol you triggered bootlicker?

The biggest one is the government

I hate pigs because I have a lot guns and a lot of taxpayer funded training I can't use without them being up my ass, I just don't scream buzzwords at people like a mulatto lesbian on twatter about it.

I bet you do

Twitter threads should be punishable by death.

Found the faggot who hates them because they're racist and an obstacle to his drug habit and not because they're preventing white men from creating functional communities free of degenerate fucks.

Well, yeah? Niggers can't understand that if you lack docility in the presence of law enforcement: you have submitted to a one-sided trial-by-combat.

>hates the police
>uses racial slurs
Sure. Thanks for being an "ally", cracker.

Twitter has been absolutely necessary for the past 13 years

Found the edgy teenager. Play Fortnite like the rest of your degenerate generation. Adults are talking.

For your faggotry maybe. If twitter is so great, go talk about it there.

I'm in my 40s and play fortnite daily!

I spent 30 days in a rehab facility due to being up for four days during the Ferguson riots of 2014. Why would you squander your opportunity to be a literal pied piper to low IQ niggers?

Never was nor will I ever be an ally.
>n-no ur underage
You're unmarried, childless, and likely aren't doing anything to change that. Keep coping.

Defund the police and suddenly you won't have to

Everyone with an 80 IQ or better knows that if you resist arrest, you could end up dead. Unfortunately that does not include about half of the black population.

>Thanks for being an "ally"
You are 100% in the wrong place and need to go back where you came from.

Attached: 16049441571603280592017784913476.gif (600x421, 546.38K)

>You're unmarried, childless, and likely aren't doing anything to change that.
Who gives a shit about that? I can see why 'bootlicker' triggers you so. Give up this stupid larp

There is no such thing as freedom or democracy. These words are repeated so much to convince the cattle these things exist and can be taken away by external agents.

Since birth you're bound by laws that you had no say whatsoever on their formulation. Its the same for every political system.

>everybody is a NEET loser like me
Ok incel.

> just don't scream buzzwords at people like a mulatto lesbian on twatter about it.
That didn't last long did it?

>nooooooooo i dont like cops because i just want to be able to meet up with my weed dealer without being afraid of getting in trouble
so you dont actually believe in anything, you just dont like being personally inconvenienced by trivial bullshit that high schoolers worry about

When you have to make up arguments for other people it only shows how shallow your own is

>le strawman xD
nah