A SCIENTIFIC PAPER NOW CONFIRMS MODERNA PATENTS IN C-19 GENOME

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fviro.2022.834808/full
>A BLAST search for the 12-nucleotide insertion led us to a 100% reverse match in a proprietary sequence (SEQ ID11652, nt 2751-2733) found in the US patent 9,587,003 filed on Feb. 4, 2016 (10) (Figure 1). Examination of SEQ ID11652 revealed that the match extends beyond the 12-nucleotide insertion to a 19-nucleotide sequence: 5′-CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG-3′
This was first detected here:
arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
Causing the Moderna CEO to do this:
twitter.com/sbancel
Would you look at the time? It's screaming o'clock!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

meds

pirbright institute patented the SARS viral envelope in 2016.

old news and completely unremarkable.

>meds
No, this is a smoking gun that the disease was developed in a lab, but it's not a smoking gun that Moderna was directly involved. Is the CEO ducking out sus, he cashed out when the company was going back to a profit loss, so really not a bad time to retire and probably unrelated.

I read the article and what it means is Covid 19 was likely developed in a lab using Moderna developed cell lines, though that doesn't make it Modern's fault. It's real, as far as I can tell it only means the disease was developed by someone with access to Moderna cell lines, probably the wuhan lab had either been provided cell lines to use or they had stolen cell lines.

It would be worth investigating if wuhan had access to that cell line, but besides that I doubt the media is even going to pick up this story not matter how many times it get's spammed on Any Forums.

Explanation for brainlets??

>Is the CEO ducking out sus, he cashed out when the company was going back to a profit loss, so really not a bad time to retire and probably unrelated.
Why would he delete his Twitter?

How do you patent something that was made by nature?

Imagine a computer virus. If you look at its program code, you find the number 092431. Now you search and you find a patent from Norton that includes that number as well.

I think there's some fuckery going on and Moderna for sure are literally evil monsters, but I'm holding my horses on this one, this is short enough that it might be actually a coincidence

It would appear that the virus' genetic code was patented by Moderna.

Implying it's all been bullshit and a satanic gang of pedophiles runs the world. (I really mean that)

not to come off as pro-vax shill,
but wouldn't all vaccines tend to have this?
You know since they use a dead virus to create immunity???
I suppose if the spike shit moderna does is supposed to be DIFFERENT it could be weird
can i ask why this is telling in a bit more detail?

>It would appear that the virus' genetic code was patented by Moderna.
OH
i se...
disregard
>

*rubs hands*

yikes, chud

/cvg/ is dead and so should be these "discussions"

yes, the point is that the patent is older. However, it's not the whole virus, it's literally a very small fragment only

Suspicious? Yes. But my bet this is a false flag to distract and eventually (((debunk)))

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THE HAPPENING WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE TONIGHT, ALL EYES ON MODERNA GATHER UP HERE

The science is settled.

I think this indicates that different pharma companies unknowingly created parts of this virus and the CEOs collaborated to weaponize it.

>that different pharma companies unknowingly created parts of this virus
Meaning the regular people, scientists and lab techs that work for them.

Moderna made the virus, moderna profited off it.
This is bigger than Ukraine.
This is bigger than Canada.
This is bigger than Epstein.
This is bigger than Pizzagate.
This involves the whole world.
This will ignite WW3.

interesting shit to be sure.

you do not want to go down that path user
trust me

great, now these schemes are going to go after hundreds of million of people for infringing their patent.
was this their game all along? create a novel and unique virus with patented DNA, then sue this shit out of everyone who tested positive for infringement?

dia-fucking-boli-cal.

Was Covid created by the pharmaceutical industry? Quite likely. Is this the smoking gun? Quite unlikely, given that it's so short and there are only so many ways that DNA/RNA makes sense

Maybe a better comparison would be reading an essay that includes the word "The evil virus is" and then you search all databases of old essays that deal with viruses and you find just one hit of exact that same fragment (but a couple of "An evil virus is" or "The evil virus was")

This is amplified to make skeptics look silly

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-143135-915.png (720x596, 169K)