How are men supposed to meet women?

How are men supposed to meet women?

Attached: A311B50A-3755-4E3D-BBB0-58886BBA4254.jpg (827x1332, 143.01K)

Women are gay.

Gay are women.

I just say 'Hi"! and talk about work or whatnot. Pretty easy. Most women are retarded and get frustrated though, when you won't fuck them on the 3rd date.

>How are men supposed to meet women?
But i guess i'll return for a second time tomorrow to ask you a question, and I'll pick up the book. Please contact me if you have access to any old emails from my account. I would probably have a lot of follow up questions to this question.

It's not like talking to someone is an arrestable offense. Take your shot you spineless looser. KYS

Women try to metaphysically guide your penis into their vagina when they like you. IF thats not happening they dont like you. Now go do some pushups and eat a salad for once in your god damn life.

Why would you wait that long bro?

Have friends/acquaintances and a hobby or two
If a girl sees you with other people having fun they're 100% more likely to think you're not a bitter Any Forums virgin

>do you want us to intervene?
With the power of s o y

this but unironically
>small lithe bodies
>wide hips
>high-pitched voice
>feminine mannerisms
>love cock
>want to get fucked by guys
if any of these applied to a guy people would consider him the gayest faggot on earth, why do w*men get a free pass?

based

>the girl you're chatting to gets a cup with writing conspicuously scrawled all over it implying that you are a rapist
absolutely cockblocked

and then everybody clapped

My brother married at 17, and was in a corrupt, evil (I don't know what other words to express my opinion of that relationship, but it wasn't good), so I naturally kinda pulled back.

we are somehow the most connected yet most alienated society, it's bizarre

One of the baristas wanted to fuck her and the other guy was in the way.
That's the real story.

Well you see, we will have a committee of women that will assign licenses to men when they reach puberty.

Only men with a license will be allowed in public areas where women are.

Men without licenses have to remain unseen and unheard.

The only chicks I ever fucked all knew I was a Any Forums weirdo, user what does this mean?

don't be a fucking ugly autistic fat fuck like the majority of people here and stay away from women under 21 if you're over 25.

Attached: 1603626282728.jpg (680x899, 433.12K)

it means you fuck ugly fatties

What you mean is cat ladies are in charge of determining what apocopate behavior is.

You are just scum.

>How are men supposed to meet women?
Through friend groups, apparently. People are too autistic to psychologically bear normal interactions now so you have to literally be a nice guy asshole who befriends women you just want to sleep with.

Fucking roastie.

If this girl didn't show the cup to guy and invite him to mock the barista together then she isn't worth courting in the first place

>Oh no, a woman has a man TALKING to her! She can't possibly handle that on her own!

Remember they're equal though

story?

He was ugly. If he was a hot guy, the cup would say "OMG he is so cute, take the lid off if you want to blow him in the employee restroom!"

the women come to me, you fucking losers. i hate pol so much, but the logical replacement hasn't come yet so I'm fucking STUCK here. kys incels, if the women don't come to you, you're doing jt wrong

I usually say "sup" or "howdy" to people that are going to be near me for a while.
Usually, they look at me tongue twisted, like they don't know what to say.

It makes me wonder if people are social anymore.

Attached: 1611262318691.png (637x515, 560.4K)