We went from 2 weeks to stop the spread to this

How do we combat all the leftist saying that we just don't like the cops now because it's happening to our side? This is obviously more abusive then the way leftist protesters where treated

Attached: vivalarevolution.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1495490795855663118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are good cops like there are good niggers. I still hate both groups and want them gone from my society. Your problem is listening to leftists at all. Fuck cops. If they call you a hypocrite, so what? Fuck them too.

There are no good cops and there are no good niggers

lmao, manlet need his gang of thugs in uniform to beat him up

nigger, who gives a fuck what leftists are saying and who has been abused more?
we have to find a way to get those fucking pigs and politicians to leave us the fuck alone.

What about Bill Cosby though?

those cops are queers, especially the one on the green railing with his dainty hammer fists

DAILY REMINDER: unless you are up against a 4-tour middle east combat veteran cop, theyre just weak useless sacks of shit behind a badge

Law enforcement wasn't what it was 40 years ago. We're dealing with radicals in some areas now.

He was a rapist.

>How do we combat all the leftist saying that we just don't like the cops now because it's happening to our side?
A bullet.

This is why you don't just swallow the viewpoints they give you. Anyone who ever backed the blue is retarded. Blacks claimed the police were oppressive. Instead of agreeing and saying white people are more affected, you just said niggers=bad. They very easily play you off against each other. Hard to believe that a website that hates govt would be procop but they cant help being contrarians.

Being a nigger is based on behavior. Nigger by definition is not good.

Just call the leftoids "boot lickers" and "enablers of the 'fascist' (lol, I know) state" to either trigger their cognitive dissonance or get them to rethink their political position.

>like there are good niggers.
delusional.

Why are you still debating the enemy?

stalk the blue.

It's because he's black.

just admit you were retarded for licking the boot and get over it.

shut up, cuck, cops are the only line of defense preventing america from becoming haiti. you should kiss the floor cops walk over, cuck boy. remember this, next time tyrone hate-fucks your wife right in front of you and all you can do is seethe. the police is the last bastion of white america. if you don't like police, then you're either an antifart or a black lies matter riotivist.

He really wasn't.
No. Being a nigger means being black. There are no White niggers - just White trash.

Are zogbots the new niggers?

The good kind of oppression. WEAR YOUR MASK!!

Attached: 1617777421348.jpg (1536x2048, 579.33K)

>How do we combat all the leftist saying that we just don't like the cops now because it's happening to our side?
Don't. I want the power of a fascist state to be used against my enemies, but I don't want the power of a fag state to be used against me and my cohorts. It's that simple.

Dead cops are good cops.

kek, there you go. What's the weather like in Tel aviv, memeflag?

you were lied to from the beginning
they always planned this, two weeks was a
lie to ease you into your own opression

He roofied and raped a girl.
At least he didn’t kill her though!

If Tyrone fucked his wife, he shoot them both in the head and no one would blame him. You know what would stop him from doing it though? Cops.

I support cops shooting niggers when they are violent criminals, or antifa commie scum. I don’t support cops that abuse their power to bully decent working Canadians. There is no contradiction here

Maybe he wasn't wearing the mask properly?

That was just a narrative cooked up in the insane #metoo craze and propagated by liberal, feminist media. Stop being a fucking simp. Cosby did nothing wrong.

why was he beating his head like a girl

Based, it's good to beat up chuds. Should have shot him in the head, really.

Attached: 1609224604328.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

shut up, ahmed

Antifia is complain there weren't any cops to keep them safe and complaining that cops had time off. twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1495490795855663118

>In 2005, the total number of active police officers in all of the agencies was 324,339
>Population of Italy 60,300,347
1 cop for every 185 people should be too hard to deal with.

Attached: 3CBF39B200000578-4182824-Demonstrators_held_up_banners_which_read_Become_ungovernable_at_-a-17_1486015156830.jpg (962x640, 195.7K)

I was beaten worse by cops before I was 18

>I support cops shooting niggers when they are violent criminals, or antifa commie scum. I don’t support cops that abuse their power to bully decent working Canadians. There is no contradiction here
CHECKED

Attached: TheFunnyManOnTheTV.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

*shouldn't

Attached: download (27).jpg (340x400, 30.63K)