Housing prices and interest rates are NEVER going down

Just a reminder that housing prices and interest rates are never going back down. Blackrock got in while the getting was good. Millennials and Gen Z left holding the bag while Boomers reverse mortgage their homes to take fancy vacations around the world.

Attached: E6BDD227-41B7-47B4-A155-FCE361AA4EE4.jpg (1170x2338, 457.85K)

>Buy now! Before it's too late!

Let me translate her words for you...
>Do not wait, buy my services/goods now at ATH. We might raise the prices next year

Housing prices literally go down as interest rates rise because it costs more to borrow money. This bitch is retarded. I own a “million dollar house” and even I expect it to drop a couple hundred thousand in value.

>expert says.
Oh I love when I read this in articles.

Attached: 1110926731.jpg (598x614, 29.47K)

But you are not counting on the fact that you dollars are worth a lot less since they spent 7 trillion dollars in the last 2 years.
It’s not the value of homes going up, it’s the debasement of your currency.

It's like they learned nothing from prior to 2008.
What do you mean I can't buy a house and flip it about a year later for a 300% return?

Attached: HandsRubbing.jpg (353x251, 50.19K)

Ofc not, who would want to lose profit?

There's no basis for empathy and honest pricing since the government's are run by the most brutal and greediest people

>Implying housing prices can go up concurrently with interest rates going up
hahahahaha nice one

Attached: 1597350175406.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

This, I guess I'm old now because I saw this happen before the exact same way.
>Houses only go up it's the safest investment.

Housing prices have gone up while interest rates have gone up. This time 2021 interest rates were in the low 2’s and now they’re in the low 4’s. Did prices go down? Not in the slightest

Sorry millenials and zoomers. You waited too long to buy that house. Now you are fucked. But remember that I GOT MINE SONNY!!!!

>I own a million dollar house
but how many trilllions of Zimbabwean dollars is it worth?

Is everyone involved in real estate a sociopath? Like look at her.

All of you thinking that 2008 will repeat itself are forgetting one major, important thing - inflation has destroyed the purchasing power free dollar especially after Trump printed several trillion for covid. So even with a 20% decline (which will not happen), you are still looking at all time high prices due to inflation trashing the dollar.

Forgot to include this

Attached: 18CA2900-74DC-4AD4-8F53-FA8249B184CF.jpg (523x414, 63.65K)

Good thing Gen Z doesn’t want to buy homes. Have fun with your depreciating “asset”

Every city around the country is experiencing the same thing, though it’s more severe in some places (California is one of the worst).

>buy a house you can’t really afford
>live as frugally as possible
>sell it in a few years at a massive profit and move somewhere you can afford
>a new group of people buy in because they see the market rising
>basically a self-feeding system

The average house in California in Q1 2021 was $670k. It’s now $850k. That’s 18% in a year. It’s the same story everywhere to some extent or another. And it’s not going to end.
>b-but they can’t go up forever!
This can go on for a lot longer.

Attached: FE13E5F3-62B9-485E-B0E6-CA9B0FD5F93A.jpg (1536x1316, 147.1K)

username checks out

> expert says
usually ignore these, but she’s correct. RE won’t crash until the vast majority of boomers are gone - 2030-2035. until then, it’s party time!

Also with boomers being the largest property owners and largest voting block and the bulk of the politicians in power and each and every one of the people that matter in the federal reserve and…you get the picture… there will be no policies that negatively impact the boomer bottom line.

Came here to say this.

Bingo. The biggest sign its about to drop is that they're saying it's definitely going way up so get in now. Fucking kikes.

Then you haven’t been paying attention to the last year.

Home owner cope
The crash cycle will continue retard

They always say this shit until you ask people to pay several million for a classical American cardboard house in the middle of nowhere and people just say "nah".

They already have faggot

>Guys weird things don't happen at the top of a bubble it is real science based evidence. It's not just a runaway train going wherever it pleases until it crashes and blows up.

Cunts need killing. There's no other way. "B-Buh-But civil unrest is a sign of decaying society!" It's already dead. Zombies need killing, too.

interest rates are low as fuck tho we still have under 1% how much lower do they want it?

and that's with the rigged CPI that doesn't even include actual housing or rent, it has owners equivilent rent
also the price of cars has gone up so much but they don't count it because they say cars have gotten to amazing that they use something called hedonic adjustments

>Experts say
Sure thing experts.
I'm sure the housing prices are going to keep on going up as the rates inevitably go up 10-50x from here and the market takes the worst shit in the human history.
This surely won't impact already debt saturated people's ability to take more debt.

Attached: 1640625739079.jpg (268x284, 9.52K)

Based observer.
>This 4k tv is actually cheaper than a 1080p tv that costs less because pixels.

This

>Good thing Gen Z doesn’t want to buy homes. Have fun with your depreciating “asset”
Yes, but blackrock will probably buy them to rent to GenZ, so there is a bottom to potential price drop.

My mortgage interest rate is 4.3% I have about 60k left to pay on my house. I should receive about 40k when my older relative passes away. What should I do?

I think they referring to mortgage interest rates in the article, not the fed funds rate... Even though there is a correlation between the two.

>expert
>female
I'm good, thanks.

you should kill yourself you greedy fuckface

weird looking kitchen
what recipe is this video again?