Huge anti tyranny protest scheduled for tonight

at all Canadian border crossings. Truck convoys are in route now. I think the goal now is to bring down the Trudeau regime.

Attached: Canada.jpg (1242x1655, 150.72K)

>Huge anti tyranny protest scheduled for tonight
i want this to be real, but sadly the majority of people are self-centred conforming twats

Attached: lemmings conform.webm (480x360, 2.7M)

Prepare for violence or get trampled on again.

Attached: 1645389102952.webm (720x1280, 2.37M)

Bullshit. It's all over. We know you faggots are gonna stay home and jerk off.

>getting directly oppressed and attacked by your own government
>not starting a civil war
Canadians are the worst, by far. Just the dirt fucking worst.

>stay home and jerk off
where else am I supposed to jerk off? Im not allowed to do it in public anymore.

Oh no, not a PROTEST!!!!
How will the untouchable elites ever cope.

Is this how cavalry charge looks in Canada. ?
Ahahahahahaha. . . .

Have some self reflection fellow burger we are nearly in the same position.

They lost their chance with the element of surprise and instead just sat on their asses just outside the capital. The government has been able to plan out a way to remove them.

Dont let that kike get away with it bros

This is the way. There needs to be a LEGAL protests on the American side. We will stay on the grass and off the road, of course. We should not be doing business with a fascist government.

We were literally relying on eyewitness reports and statistical anomalies until the Arizona audit.

If the US truckers protested in DC, and Biden responded by doing the same shit Trudeau is doing. You cannot tell me there wouldn't be a war happening after that in the US... the government LITERALLY stated its intention to take away their citizens' rights and property without a court order and without any warrant. That's a declaration of war.

I would have shoved that club deep into that jackboot's asshole.

Holy shit this couldn't have been timed any better. IT'S MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT'S DAY.

>"If God is for us, who can be against us?"
>Romans 8:31

Attached: 1645335163329.jpg (336x507, 24.21K)

>protests
-_- gimme a fuckin break

fuck police

Attached: SIRIUS ANGER.webm (1280x720, 623.13K)

Bump for truckers to disperse to every road and drive @ 25mph

>We

Shut up Chang you little yellow faggit

bump

How the fuck do you live in tyranny if you can protest against tyranny? Mongs

They're American truckers, smoothbrain.

Not gonna lie ... In fact I swear . I would nest the living shit out of that cop if he hit me . Literally no fucks given

>ohrana
isn't that the tzarist russian secret police? they still exist?

Heard the FIRST NATIONS nature's CHOSEN PEOPLE will be there there is no way we can LOOSE