Everyone that got the vaccine will be dead in 2 months

>Dr. Robert Malone confirming that everyone will have a lot of heart issues in 2 months that will lead to death
youtu.be/04JVbK2qShA
>Every vaxxer is toxic

Good riddance retards. You took the mark of the beast and will be rewarded for it. You will never have children in this world and be alone

Attached: a2bebeac7dc6495bcaacf4aee5840c66.500x500x1.jpg (500x500, 26.89K)

he didnt even say it retard. I agree that the vaccine is harmful, but not everyone will die from it. Also not everyone will be sterile.

All fields

cope, vaxxbot

90% of the world has taken it. Even if you believe the conspiracy theories, the elites would not kill 90% at once since it would cause exactly the kind of economic disaster that would make them no longer elites, and likely start the kind of resource war where it will no longer matter how much money they once had or how Jewish they are, as people start shooting one another over cans of beans. Population reduction, if it happens, has to be rather slow.

>2 more months

Two more months?

why 2 months? its not like everyone took the vax at the same time

I'm unvaxxed and not coping. Killing 90% of the people won't be beneficial for them
This. I don't believe in population reduction. Their goal is making money and obedience

They won't all start dying at the same time. Their deaths and illnesses will just be accelerated

Vaccine theories on Any Forums are all fucking retarded
>people clever or malevolent or intelligent enough to control the world
>can't see one step ahead
>kill all but the people who hate them the most
>be left with no one to control
>No longer elite
>profit

Anyone who unironically says "vaids" (vaccine aids lmao) is going to kill off masses of humanity, I automatically assume is 80iq maximum.

Malone is a grifter by the way. He was literally asking for money from niggers obsessed with having their schitzo theories validated

99.99% of people vaxxed will die before Jan 1 2199
screencap this

Just two more months!

What about the children that were literally forced by their government? Did they deserve to die from this kike scheme?

Attached: 1634730590779.jpg (170x328, 19.08K)

Attached: Deaths_by_COVID-19_vaccination_status_in_Mississippi_1644956067928_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg (992x992, 58.72K)

Many high profile people are dying within hours of their booster, which is very easy to verify because normies have gotten into the habit of proudly announcing their injections.

Attached: 1640499741142m.jpg (993x1024, 116.37K)

>source: a bunch of paid jews who lie about everything

Attached: 1644908693553.jpg (680x478, 33.07K)

Omg who cares

What if you fucked a vaxxed chick raw in the ass? How fukt am I anons?

Yeah nah mate
This shit isn't killing people like Any Forums spergs about.
It's a massive cope by shut it neets who want to feel special and important. Nothing will happen

what do you think the virus is for retard? also who’s to say the vaccinated can’t spread their spike proteins to the unvaccinated?

>2 more months

>whose to day the spike proteins can't be spread
Because anyone with actual basic understanding of biology knows that's not how this shit works.
If it did, everyone would have had spike proteins already from a year of covid circulation prior to jabs. So you would have been fucked already.

Even literally prion diseases are only spread from direct consumption of a diseased part of an animal with the disease. Like in Papua new guinea everyone was getting it from eating alzheimers brains of the dead grandparents.

Not even sure what the point of your reply was. Are you a bot?

>What do I think the virus is for?
Dumbass reply. You said it as this self evident "gotcha" moment, like I'm the retard here. But you said nothing at all really.

2 MORE WEEKS

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1628001554433.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

>500 million/8 billion

>You will never have children in this world and be alone
If I'm dead, I won't really care.

I'd say call me in two months and see if I'm dead, but I know you'll be on to shilling some other nutjob right wing conspiracy and probably won't even remember this post.

So I'll just laugh.

>mississippi
all those unvaccinated deaths were 500 lb joggers with diabetes

Attached: Cycle.jpg (650x718, 215.07K)

Do you faggots ever get tired of being wrong?

Attached: 1638786199217.png (389x344, 179.68K)

Reddit spacing is ironically something only 2016 faggots use. People who got shunned from reddit.
If you can't say anything beyond buzzwords, lurk more fucking toothpaste

You have no idea what a faggot post you just made. With that picture. I bet you take it up the ass

At this point given all the evidence we've been seeing. You are retarded if you don't think a lot of people are going to die from the side effects of those vaccines.

Congratulation memflaggot, you have earned a place in my pic. I hope every time you will see it in the future, you will feel the retardest person of the board. 2 more months

Attached: 1644912245526.png (1673x1751, 1.25M)

>has been found out
>sperges
no suprise there

Attached: 1627159720455.png (847x729, 337.97K)