You goyim thought that we would life our powers?

You goyim thought that we would life our powers?
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1495802616747593735

Attached: 1643445996437.png (610x587, 236.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h02JUhgQcc0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7HMt5MgsDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Cotler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Approval rating 8%

about the same as OP's

>life out powers
Yes

>inb4 no one does anything about it
this is hell

Attached: 1636558920347.jpg (646x663, 170.81K)

What are our faggy governments up to, bros? Are they trying to create a violent reaction? If so, what happens after that?

they are trying to demoralize everyone so we just accept it when they transition us into a surveillance state rent-only economy. 'you will own nothing and be happy' is not just something Any Forums made up, it's a real quote from the WEF's promotional material. they want to mindbreak you so you'll 'be happy' when they take away everything you own and you're forced to share everything including your government -provided podhouse with seventeen other people

Attached: IMG_20220217_122345_051.jpg (1280x1280, 101.5K)

No it's the beast system

>We lied when we said emergency powers were temporary
He knows he's losing more with each day

lmao this is exactly from a dictatorial play book
1.get the media in your pockets
2.pass outlandish measures and laws
3.get your shit pushed in by the opposition
4.use the crisis to pass even more outlandish laws
5. win
just like the patriot act

Trudeau legitimately deserves death.

I've been posting from day one that they (truckers) should've sat in their homes (armed) and simply stop working for one or two weeks. That'd make sure that no cities would have provisions, and they could then movie in a mow down every subhuman zogbot and politician.

I of course got called a glowie, and we all saw what MUH PEACEFUL PROTESTS did.

he won't get it though
he will rule for 3 more years, and then retire to a private island mansion paid for by your tax dollars, and klaus shwab will send him a new child prostitute every week to thank him for implementing social credit in canada

Not buying it, or it’s would have a shit fit if you took their possessions from them, it’s literally all they have

I’m actually impressed if he pulls it off, takes some real balls or retardation to even attempt it.

As you know here they are doing the more cautious “give a inch, take a mile” where they take the boot of our necks for 5 minutes just so they can trick us into putting on the slave collars ourselves. All they have to say is “new variant, more deadly, spreads fast” and we’ll be in even deeper. So tiresome.

Who has the disclose meme where it says it's pacifying boomers

At this point yes. He and his father sold your nation away and now he dances upon the ruins of a once great country. Even my boomer mom told me yesterday, "If I saw him at Publix I'd shoot him with my purse gun immediately. How can he just ignore and then violate his own people like this?"
"It's because he's a psychopath, mom."

When is Justin banning physical cash? WE HAVE TO STOP THESE TRUCKERS FROM SETTING UP A PARRALLEL ECONOMY!

what are they going to do? protest? this event has shown everyone that if you protest the WEF proxy canadian government you get beaten by police, your assets stolen and sold by the state, and your bank account frozen. no one will do shit.

I don't know how he did it but he managed to piss off almost everyone in Canada, from far left commies to white collar workers, to blue collars, even the corporate elites think he went too far.

The only ones supporting him are: media, zogcops, a few politicians, and the bankers.

With Emergency still in place, they are handling all the things they wanted to do for years. Nothing to do with protests.Most of it behind the scenes.

user they only have to convince normies. That's playing on easy mode.

hopefully this convinces the silent majority out west to ACTUALLY GO OUT AND VOTE.
the lib party only continues to win because every single Torontonian votes while 80% of conservative Albertans just don't bother.

americans can stfu on canada

Attached: 2E53C245-9097-4234-8A63-326DFC370F0E.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

It only takes one man.

Attached: tumblr_n5z1ktFalu1rpu203o1_400[1].gif (290x200, 968.26K)

Hell get re elected. They pull some bullshit like last time where the media will wholesale fabricate a story about native children in mass graves. The elites are correct the normies are sheep that are easily controlled.

You forgot about those living in constant fear of the coof, and the women that sexualize him (more or less an overlap). Also the party line voting NPCs

Then fucking kill the police. And when they escalate to military kill the fucking zogbots family while he is away. Violence works. It's the only thing that has worked since the dawn of fucking time. The elites realize that and that is why they commit acts of violence against their people every day either directly or indirectly. There is only one way out and that is for people to stop being so fat and fucking happy with their kike media, their fast food, and infinite selection on demand.

Attached: 1636215765496.png (721x684, 813.52K)

Holy shit who is that?

>ACTUALLY GO OUT AND VOTE.
lmfao
imagine being this far in the game and still thinking muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh votes matter.

Fucking retard

To off trudeau? He becomes a martyr and they use that as a pretext for a police state.

Now, if you're talking about the owners of the central banks pulling the strings... but surely they don't have names or addresses. I would never advocate doing anything like that anyway, it's not only illegal but it could change the course of history forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=h02JUhgQcc0

voting only works in a functional democracy. We're far gone from that point, this is a dictatorship. As of tommorow Canada will not exist anymore

duped again!
:0)

Attached: 1642315296117.png (753x707, 2.05M)

>do nothing
>just comply bro
>muh peaceful protest

Krauts can kneel before sand nigger dick all they want. They'll be extinct within a century anyway.

the people are too comfortable. there is still food on the shelves and TV on their screen. no one will do anything until there is no longer any other option, and today's society is designed specifically to keep everyone pacified.

Prime Minister For Life Trudeau is probably salivating at the thought of the Queen dying so he can mint his stupid fucking face on our toonies

This. We'll probably have a hybrid form of a social credit score and carbon taxes that are used to extract hard resources from the neo-feudal underclass. They'll roll it out in China first, then try it in the west.

Attached: 1623540582098.jpg (863x752, 248.95K)

Trudeau the first Federal Reserved the place
youtube.com/watch?v=q7HMt5MgsDg

Please lads keep the protest going against this cunt.

Dont think it will help. Hes like a dumber version of Biden. Its the political machine behind him that is the problem. Hes mostly just a figurehead they prop up.

That act single handly destroyed the communist movement in Japan forever. The warrior has yearly pilgrimages to his grave by right wing politicians to give their thanks.

now THAT would be a successful push to abolish physical currency

did you even read what I wrote you braindead monkey lol. you seem to think the only solution is to kill trudeau, which makes no fucking sense. Collapsing the Canadian economy is much more effective, brown monkeybro.

You fell for the bunkerchan psyops.
>d-don't ever vote goy, that's what the jews would want you to do!

based

Japanese commie remover

>vote
We are waaaaay past voting kid.

Wow Japan is far more based than yhe west could ever be

>Avoid your question
>Nothin personnel, kid
I fucking hate how he always deflects.
>"Mister Prime Minister, do you like, yes or no, to rape kids, skin them then feed their body to the dogs."
>"It is not the time to be divisive, Canadians need to unite and the best way out of this pandemic is to get vaccinated."
Is he a robot or just a piece of shit?

Attached: Sexual_Predator.jpg (915x590, 82.64K)

not happening. the RCMP is beating people in the street, stealing their phones and vehicles, and preventing them from obtaining food or gas.

This just reinforces my belief that this whole trucker protest was a big glowop just like Jan 6 here in the US to justify the government trampling on our rights even more.

>I’m actually impressed if he pulls it off, takes some real balls or retardation to even attempt it.
It's not him. He's a puppet.

imagine being this demoralized and pathetic.
Of course, that's not the thing though - You're just a subverting, well poisoning JEW.

Kill yourself, or better yet, we will murder each and every single one of you parasites.

>Goyim.
>Yet the Chosen One is barely literate.

Okay. Tell us about those 109 diseases that only the Chosen Ones get. Your imaginary "G-d" can't even pick a genetically strong hominid as "His" favorites.

he is only allowed to read from the script klaus gave him.

It's about time for another base in germany.

Absolutely based CHAD Justin BTFO polcels

Attached: D9305532-C591-4615-BCFD-3C031863B38C.jpg (870x1024, 157.59K)

welcome to Canada, the place of neo Liberal tyranny

its already done bro.

this is his turdoo's handler in ottawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Cotler

Attached: jewscotler.jpg (1199x575, 61.73K)

Canadians are cucks.

>don't ever take real action!
>just sit at home and trust the plan!

Attached: goteem.jpg (500x500, 37.87K)

>shockwave when they collide
Is Japan real life anime?

imagine still thinking voting matters lol

trudeau only has 30% of the vote. he needs turban head to pass any laws. unfortunately turban head is even more schizo and psycho than justin

The blockades were already lifted when he made the order.

Dude, your numbers there are all fucked up.
Can't into population statistics? Lmao

First of all, it's a first pass the post system, in which Alberta went entirely conservative with the exception of 1 riding.
So you could get every last soul in Alberta to vote, and it changes nothing.

Albertans are all faggot neocon wannabe mutts. Fucking cringiest motherfuckers in canada.
You're all working faggot service Jobs or high paying oil jobs (once upon a time) yet you all somehow larp as frontiersman cowboys. Very gay Alberta

this is how democracy dies, with thunderous global homo applause

Attached: DarthMaulthe Movie.png (1343x672, 813.02K)

This, I trust in Q and he will save us without even needing to vote.

>retire

No. Sorry, but post-Parliament, Justin Trudeau is going to become another George Soros, Billary Clinton, Bill Gates, or Klaus Schwab.

He made mucho bank with his Acuitas shareholdings. He has "fuck you" money now.

Best we can hope for is that Justin dies the same way Michel Trudeau, his brother, died. In an avalanche/skiing accident.

Attached: Capture.png (990x730, 1.21M)

that's not bad considering 12% of eligible voters voted for him.

They fucking made a new holiday just for this too, meaning we leafs get a day off on mass indian grave memorial day

Again, can you read you fucking brazilian monkey faggot? What good is killing trudeau going to do, they're just going to install another globalist freak you fucking moron. You need to collapse the economy if you want any real change, destroy the central banks. For some reason you have no opinion on that. Perhaps because you're a retarded fedposter trying to sow dissent. Kill yourself you braindead little bitch

serious question.
what is it that compells these people to go hard on WEF's dick sucking?
I mean, I get it. Raped kids, blackmail, hell, I'm a numerology faggot. But even then. The amount of people going HARD into this is something else.
I can't help but feel they know something that we don't.

Attached: 1620750968170.jpg (702x873, 52.07K)

I don't think we're realizing it just yet but we're effectively witnessing the slow and steady transformation of our world into a dystopia and none of the NPCs out there are paying attention. Everything they do is being normalized while it should actually be revolting.
It's especially frightening to see that no one's doing anything because nothing can be done. Just like that, it's over, they won.
The whole "you'll own nothing, you'll only rent, you'll be happy" is actually gonna fucking happen

What are we actually doing ?

Attached: 1606179998396.jpg (593x585, 57.08K)

Well you are glowing. If there was violence, we would have already been killed on the streets. Now the clown has to push this through pretending to be democratic.

Doubt. In 3 years Canada will pass sweeping election reform that will keep Trudeau in power

thousands of trucker and tens of thousands of Canadians mingled together maskless, 24/7, some 10% unvaccinated for over 3 weeks AND THERE WAS NO COVID NIGHTMARE.

Please justify your mandates now. The truckers have proven you to be a power mad liar, even as you lie to try and seize more power.

Attached: JUST BEGINNING.png (569x792, 367.96K)

This.
If the Aussies, Kiwis and Leafs can’t stand up for themselves, then they deserve serfdom

>Don't protest goyim it only upsets the master.

>If we're good and quiet slaves the masters whip will be light.

Fucking unreal, you deserve your chains.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Cotler

Ottawa and Montreal Jews have tons of money.

t. Former employee of an Ottawa Jew billionaire who never makes the rich people lists

Ahaha shills gonna get rekt finally. Keep seething

They want Russia to invade to take the focus off themselves.
Putin is in on this as well.
China too.
Al these leaders are trying to stay in power.
What happens next will be the Great Reset.
I know it.
They know it.
They know I know it.
I know they know I know it.

Digits and 2:22 am on 22022022 will be 6 6 6.
Hug your family and say your peace. It’s going to get very complicated very quickly.

Attached: 381A0869-F750-4973-B5B4-A53D28039AE9.jpg (590x396, 27.55K)

>You fell for the bunkerchan psyops.
I live here, you don't have a god damned clue how useless voting actually is up here. That was before this whole protest even started.

They can still do that. The difference is now the whole world is watching and supporting them. Trudeau is single-handedly exposing the endgame of liberalism, which is authoritarianism.

I don't think he should die. Killing is immoral. That said, the colonial method for dealing with government officials who sold out their neighbors to a foreign power was tar and feathering them. While boiling tar could occasionally cause death, it's generally just uncomfortable and embarrassing. This seems like it might be a reasonable expression of displeasure by an angry citizenry which could also serve as an example to other like minded officials, to discourage their treasonous behavior. It could be especially appropriate for blackface Hitler.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 110.47K)

of course he's the most jewish looking bastard ever.

This is the problem. The real rich people are much richer than the people on those big money lists. Does anyone actually believe the rothschilds aren't richer than elon musk and bezos lol. These kikes control everything yet most people don't know their names

we're shitposting on our digital hamster wheel because the alternative is painful and costly on a personal level, so nobody wants to be the first to do anything about it
we're in dire need of heroes, now more than ever
yes i glow, get over it

That's not what I said at all. Learn to comprehend what you read you illiterate nigger.

trust the plan

This is the most effective solution. Humiliate trudeau in the public square to send a message to his handlers.

they're tyrants and want more power. some of them may even believe in the 'vision' the WEF has and really think that glerbal werming is going to end the world or someshit.

Violence without institutions is suicide.

Build institutions before its too late.

For example, imagine if Biden tried what Trudeau is doing. Florida & Texas and the Midwest would essentially say “fuck off”

Typical tyrant. Grabs power and refuses to let it go. Hope they hang him.

They made a deal

>emergency is over but it's not over
Kek welcome to a life in dystopian canada

The reason we don't have heroes though is because we don't deserve them. Anyone who does think about rising up takes one look at the population and then says "these are the worthless faggots I'm about to risk everything for?" and then decides it's not worth it and forgets all about fighting back.

>To off trudeau? He becomes a martyr and they use that as a pretext for a police state.
how about klaus, then