The Great Reset

Why exactly is the Great Reset bad?

You want the world to keep going in its current state?

Attached: 1644293989362.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will never pass.

Fuck you, thats why nigger

You will own NFTs and you will be happy.

who is this guy and does NWO like him?

Why would you think that the "solution" put forward by the very people you bitch and complain about is going to make everything better? I mean really, you god damn retarded communists think that the elites are suddenly working for your benefit?

Yeah, I do. I don’t want to be microchipped and arrested by the thought police because they heard I was unhappy with the wallpaper in my pod.

if it's that good, why do they need to debunk and factcheck the plebs that figure out about it?

And what's the "solution" of the good guys?

Posted this in another of you shill threads from today about Klaus Schwab and his reset:

It does not matter at all if his ideas are good.
The only thing that matters that if man is free, he has to be informed about such changes coming and societies will have the right to choose wheater they want it or not.

If man is free and consents, then this is ok.
If man is free and doesn't consent then Klaus has to fuck off.
If man is not free, then we should burn everything to the ground and change this.

Klaus is just like every utopian dictator, he want's to do things for "the greater good" which is just his opinion or use for him and his friends, but in the end he will make everything worse with his agenda.

You can clearly see that he does not want to achieve it democratically.
He finances "young leaders", plants them in politics, subverts the will of the people and tries to take their unalienable rights away.
If he continues this way he is just pure evil that sees himself as an angel and therefore needs to be removed.

Forget all the conspiracy, It simply is a top down ideology that has no support in the real world.

"The good news is the elite across the world trust each other more and more... the bad news is that the majority of people trusted that elite less..."

Attached: parasite-cannes-8-1603707694.jpg (640x640, 83.61K)

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 740.98K)

the world is in it's current state because the WEF has been collapsing things on purpose for two decades

Final

Attached: catvision.jpg (725x731, 103.3K)

This world should be burned to the ground, but not made in something worse.

Attached: welcometo1917.jpg (812x531, 112.37K)

Everyone who got the jab will be dead soon anyways

I want better things

Attached: +_248ebda70e1e74c7a77ac5d41b7e5b47.jpg (900x772, 112.19K)

I do like owning things

Are you fucking stupid?
Did you have the injections? You will never live to see it then in all likelihood. If you do it is as the cripple you are becoming. Bad news is you have aids and I am not joking or being mean. You have aids.

"when freedom comes, the final solution..."

The only video you need to watch on the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0