DURHAM - MORE CONNECTIONS

Pic related: CROWDSTRIKE STARTS WORK ON DNC SERVER SAME DAY AS GT RESEARCHERS BEGIN PULLING TRUMP DNS LOGS!! How would anyone know to pull Trump DNS for Russian connections in May 2016 when it wasn’t reported that DNC believed it was Russia until July 2016?

QRD: DNC and its attorneys (Sussman, Elias) were running a disinfo campaign by laundering made-up and fabricated allegations concocted by DNC through their attorneys to seemingly benign and credible sources (Fusion GPS, Steele). This has been established for years.

Durham is expanding his review of this disinfo campaign and confirmed that Afla Bank allegations operated under the same playbook. DNC operatives (Joffe, GT Researchers) laundered fabricated and false DNS data to Sussman, who in turn handed it off to the FBI and then CIA.

DNS data being false isn't news. Joffe and GT using sensitive government contracts to gather the DNS data is news.

The REAL next development, in my opinion, will be looking into DNC hacking itself back in 2016. The same exact characters are in play - Sussman (DNC attorney who oversaw Steele / Afla Bank) was responsible for hiring CrowdStrike to assess DNC hack. CrowdStrike (run by FBI glowies) quickly determines that its Russians. Sussman hands this info off to FBI, who endorse it wholesale without independent verification (besides looking at 11 images kek). CrowdStrike admitted before Congress (Shawn Henry) that they did not have actual evidence of the hack, only circumstantial. GT Researchers who were behind Alfa Bank allegations had emails released recently discussing how their ATP/28 analysis was praised in 2018. No one had access to ATP/28 analysis from DNC though, because DNC held onto the harddrives. Seems like GT researchers were responsible or at least involved in the DNC hack.

TL;DR if Sussman et al lied about Steele, Alfa Bank, what are the chances hes NOT lying about DNC Hack?

Attached: AD8EC8F7-EDFE-4DA6-842C-26455C743116.jpg (1242x1026, 145.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scs.gatech.edu/news/526561/info-sec-startups-gt-alumni-top-100m-funding
archive.fo/Q4J8L
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/the_russian_collusion_narrative_is_falling_apart_there_will_be_many_embarrassed_politicians_in_the_near_future.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106522215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His name was Seth Rich

It's been so many years..DNC hack is the cover story for pic related, right?

Attached: seth_rich.jpg (628x471, 24.25K)

There was also some Sean Lucas guy, and he might actually be dead instead of sitting in witsec.
But he wasn't Jewish so I guess he doesn't matter.

Always will be.

Q predicted this

checking, yes

Bump to keep this real shit from being slid

Interesting have a boomp

WHAT THE FUCK Any Forums YOU CONVINCED ME Q WAS A LARP

Attached: 1645394930314.gif (240x288, 1.6M)

no one cares, democrats can literally commit all crimes & praise satan on top and they'll just walk

>for those who don't know the connection
Dmitri Alperovitch is a GT alumni

scs.gatech.edu/news/526561/info-sec-startups-gt-alumni-top-100m-funding

I remember when Alex Jones' show was going to the Democrat National Convention, and the hordes of DNC employees were saying shit like "didn't you hear that Russians hacked [our] servers?"

I remember thinking it was weird that even in July of 2016, they were deep into the meme of Russian influence

Attached: robert_durham_collage_1.jpg (1197x1280, 293.43K)

And these same lawyers from Perkins Coie were involved with rigging the 2020 elections through drop boxes and mail in ballots, they are also active in the Jan 6th investigation.

Attached: 1534222699713.gif (500x280, 2.53M)

Fucking checked

Yes, it's all rotten, we all know it, but so what? I mean that sincerely. Do any of you actually believe that anything will come of this? At the most there might be a show Senate hearing with some grand-standing speeches, then it will be back to business as usual.

he is also ukranian

Curious how Durham drops right as the convoy is getting killed

I have a feeling this is all going to blow up in somewhere between one and three weeks

Sussman has been indicted recently, correct?

archive.fo/Q4J8L

Attached: elias.png (477x674, 47.41K)

Kek, this is the demoralization line now. Yes it’s corrupt, yes they got caught, but do you really think anyone will prosecute?

Yes, Durham authorized to prosecute without DOJ authority under Barr. Durham is an independent AG that can essentially do whatever he wants and DOJ / Garland can’t do anything about it without going to Congress and explaining their justification to interfere. Why do you think half of the Senate (46 GOP senators) just wrote to Garland to emphasize they want Durham to continue without interference?

>DNC and its attorneys (Sussman, Elias) were running a disinfo campaign by laundering made-up and fabricated allegations concocted by DNC through their attorneys to seemingly benign and credible sources (Fusion GPS, Steele)
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/the_russian_collusion_narrative_is_falling_apart_there_will_be_many_embarrassed_politicians_in_the_near_future.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106522215

Attached: The Power Of Pol 2.png (500x656, 472.65K)

Correct. Sussman recently filed a motion to dismiss his indictment. Hoping Durham files a superseding indictment with more charges. At that point, expect total MSM meltdown. Hoping Durham at least expands charges to DNS data being forgery.

He also just took over the BLM charity fraud

This sounds like a game of Poker and I bet Team Durham has got the better cards.

>Trusting the government
>1766+

Still wondering if Durham has any real horsepower. How much evidence has been uncovered that was just swept away, in the last few years. Sooner or later, I expect biden to just stare at the cameras and say "so we got caught - what are you gonna do about it?"