Some recommendations to die without pain? And what can I get in any pharmacy or place?

Some recommendations to die without pain? And what can I get in any pharmacy or place?

Attached: Screenshot_20210728-151249.png (760x350, 154.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RyeS8kS0x7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna die anyway fag why bother

Carbon monixide you fucking human waste

*monoxide sorry
And sorry for call ing you human waste. Im a phonefag. So what? You should still consider suicide tomorrow though for sucking your two dads off those times tho.

heatstroke is the best nonviolent death, followed by hypothermia. dont do it user, it sucks.

Suicide resets you back into this world, only way out is to endure it.

Heatstroke sucks because you're hot. At least with hypothermia you get to feel warm and euphoric.
Opoid overdose where you fall asleep and die, while not dying like Floyd did (respiratory failure while conscious) is the best way. I'd recommend not doing it though because we always need more bodies to shed blood in the upcoming American balkanization

I think I know but I'm not sure I should say it. I'm very much considering this solution myself. Even if I got reset in this world it would be worth it.

You could always try licorice poisoning. Not sure it's peaceful (I think it's organ failure) but you get to eat licorice, and it's cheaper and les messy than a shotgun.

You dont know that

heatstroke is better than hypothermia. with heatstroke you slow down and go to sleep. you dont feel hot, just tired and dizzy and then tunnel vision out. hypothermia you feel warm and take off your clothes and run around outside until you die. that is worse, but not much worse, than heatstroke.

opiod overdose is the most painful thing you can possibly survive. i dont recommend it unless youre certain, certain, you wont throw up, have a heart attack, have a seizure, etc.

Okay I looked into it. Some guy ate 2 big packets of black licorice a day for about 3 weeks, suddenly lost consciousness and then died of heart problems and multiple organ failure from something called 'pseudohyperwaldoastroperonism' or something. Not enough potassium.
But I don't think it's reliable, as there were other cases of people getting issues only after large daily consumption for years.

Suicide will not make your problems go away, it’ll end with your life. Talk to anyone you know what you’re feeling right now. There is still something you can do with your life to erase this bad feeling and enjoy living. There is always a solution. Don’t give up, user.

youtu.be/RyeS8kS0x7Q

Prove me wrong.

Do you get reset in the same universe or a parallel one, while your family etc are left behind in the other universe?

There’s no reset. Your reset is to find a job and leave your parents behind.
Way better than die

You are in hell mate, there is no cheating your way out. You will be forced to be reborn and reborn until you are deemed worthy.

Everything u experience in life is a discomfort and u never wondered why?

Oh shit. I'm not going to get worthy in this lifetime as it's too late. I should switch it off and back on again.

>Do job working for globohomo
>way better than die
I doubt that.

I think I can probably do it with just over 2 kg of licorice.
Probably won't be pleasant though.

Every men in History had to work to sustain his live. Don’t be such a neet faggot. You literally want to be a woman that just stays in the house while her husband go to work. THIS is the real globohomo thing, they made men turn into sissies like yourself. You’re feminine and should be ashamed of it. Girl, if you have nothing good to add here, go dilate.

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. All else will be slow and painful.

Make an exit bag. Put a plastic bag over your head and use a hose attached to a tank of nitrogen gas to suffocate yourself. Supposedly it feels just like falling asleep. You used to be able to do it with helium but they started mixing oxygen in with it to prevent suicides.

I got called a psycho by a friend a few years ago. His dad was a pedo and had molested his sister for years, then later the guy's wife brings their daughter to meet her grandparents to try and "reconnect" their family. Haven't a clue why. His daughter got molested too before he even realised what was happening. My friend tried to kill himself. After things had cooled down and he wasn't an immediate suicide risk I asked him why he'd kill himself instead of his father, to which he replied that I was a psychopath and was crazy.
I cant understand why anyone would choose to hurt themselves when they should be getting revenge.

Attached: 1618686325337.webm (650x484, 2.67M)

if you live, you win

if you kill yourself now, think of those around you who are reliant on you.

remoralize and take this, you gonna need it.

Attached: danger dog.jpg (1080x971, 157.51K)