Why do we hate asians again?

They're high IQ, have cute and feminine women and they integrate very well into western countries. They're non violent and are always easy to get along with. You literally can't compare them with muzzies, niggers, spics or pajeets.

With white people becoming a minority slowly, does it make sense to mix with asians and create a white-asian superrace?

Attached: 13375_main.jpg (640x400, 37.43K)

>muh IQ nationalism
2015 called, they wanted their shitty bell curve memes back

Attached: 1608315151932.jpg (340x565, 60.53K)

Nippons are cool
IDK about the rest

Attached: 1645014826434.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

Hmm that kind of sounds like the Kalergi Plan but when you frame it like that then perhaps it's not the Kalergi Plan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104.86K)

less than 100 years ago they were butchering and eating us.

you know this board is actually a japanese cartoon forum right?

Hate?

Attached: 1645461308562.jpg (716x1024, 79.46K)

>Nippons are cool
South koreans also. Chinese less because of the communist shit, but hopefully they'll get out of it.

>Hmm that kind of sounds like the Kalergi Plan
fun fact
kalergi was indeed half japanese. his father, an Austrian, married a japanese woman during his diplomatic travels. She was one of the first japanese in europe

>you know this board is actually a japanese cartoon forum right?
Most of Any Forums calls them chinks and bugpeople. Ever seen the chink hate threads?

>Chinese less because of the communist shit, but hopefully they'll get out of it.

I like china. not exatcly THAT ccp china(thou I still side with then other than the west). But china itself have a millenar history and etc. would like to visit some day and marry with a chink girl

>South koreans also.
Nah they fucked. Thanks to the west, feminism is ruining korea. A couple more years and you'll see some crazy korean SJWs.

we hate everyone you stupid fuck
furchengeher

This.
>t.chink

I don't hate Asians. I know some of Any Forums refers to them as soulless bug people, but i beg to differ, they have no more soulless NPCs than any other race.

They are badass as long as they stay where they are and fuck their own, sneed faggot.

Most people are soulless to begin with.

If youre cultured you love them.

Attached: Erika-Ikuta-Feet-3917305.jpg (600x900, 76.31K)

We dont... just the slave race of China.

Stop this, you faggot. You're gonna end up undoing years of work and getting me back on the "want asian GF" train. I ain't gonna betray my ancestors and my race, God damn it.

It sucks man, South Korea is such an effeminate shithole. Taiwan will be there inside of 50 years.

Those are men

Attached: NasimFaggot.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

Nobody here hates Asians.

they're retards with machinery, they can think analitically but instead think with midwit mneumonic devices, and they've made anime.

I’m married to one. The hot ones are unbelievably cute and submissive. Go to most parts of the orient, especially southeast Asian; if you’re white, you’re treated like royalty.

Only Jewish shills and niggers on this board hate on Asians.
Asians have historically always been our allies, especially nips.

>southeast Asian

not recommended due to 80IQ

The red chinese are a special case, too brainwashed not to hate.

because you are deceived by jews

I love my race and hate ugly subhumans simple as

Those are pump and dumps that make amazing food. The only wife material to be found is in Taiwan or Japan, parts of China. South Korea has been infected with western filth, stay clear.

Attached: 1604668808331.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

Q Ts

>my love of white cock is a revolutionary act
sad roastie attempt to justify doublethink

>tfw no finnish gf

Attached: finskfv.webm (590x1278, 1017.15K)

>high iq
lol no
>cute and feminine
lol neither
>white-asian superrace
i'm going to puke hapanigger

everything else is true

jealousy, they are the superior race