Ivermectin good enough for a Queen?

If this novel Ivermectin drug is good enough for the Queen, why would they tell goyim not to take it? Don't they want goyim to be nice and healthy?

I'm confused! Can someone please explain?

bitchute.com/video/iZOctwe4UoyH/

rxlist.com/stromectol-drug.htm

Attached: ivermectin.png (1726x1088, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/iZOctwe4UoyH/
youtu.be/1I9Bb8Fbui0?t=92
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She isn't taking it.

>Can someone please explain?
yea 75% of planet earth is stupid and will die of various issues due to taking the vaxx

>bitchute.com/video/iZOctwe4UoyH/
Report made it seem like this specific doctor thinks that she SHOULD be taking it. Perhaps another lie, but why?

Well that seems quite likely, wishing everyone a good health though. Hope no one dies!

Scary times though, my mum took the jab. I've told her not to take it, but then she still did. Now she refuses the "booster", no signs of regret though.

HCQ used to be (still is?) freely available over-the-counter in the UK. Lloyd's Pharmacy used to sell it online. I used their website to show people that HCQ was safe during the media hype against it. Then poof it was gone.

Attached: queen end.png (614x629, 423.95K)

Yeah, fucking insane. They don't give two shits about anyone lives, they would've done anything to discredit Orange Man (I'm not a fan of Trump, but the level of hysteria was clearly unhealthy! WTF everyone suddenly decided that Trump is the worst thing ever? He was as bad as Biden, maybe even marginally better)

youtu.be/1I9Bb8Fbui0?t=92

They're just stock images. The Queen is not taking ivermectin.

Mods, lock this thread now.

She secretly lurks on Any Forums

>AUST R
that's australian packaging

neither chloroquine nor ivermectin work for covid infection
you're an idiot

I've never said that she does. All I'm saying is that mainstream (MSM) doctors think that the drug is GOOD ENOUGH for the Queen! You can't argue with that - report clearly shows that!

She also has a homeopathic doctor.

They used stock footage without realizing it had a shot of invermectin. She is not taking it. She MIGHT be taking one of four antivirals available to anyone on the NHS.

Fair enough. Well I'm wasn't about to take any of that shit myself. It's just a FLU, and when testing positive I was taking TeraFLU.. that is all

You really think they are gonna let her ride it out only on the vaccine? They will give her everything available shes too important. She has to survive or SHTF.

Then they won't give her a fake drug.

They could have shown ANY medicine/ Why Ivermectin Kek

Attached: 1618631032186.png (271x186, 9.89K)

Ivermectin isnt a fake drug you absolute fucking moron

Woah, this thread is getting hit hard by anti-"Horse paste" shills right now. How much is Pfizer paying?

>They used stock footage without realizing it had a shot of invermectin
Really user, they just didn't review the footage because?

Maybe some people care about others and not spreading misinformation? A novel concept for most Any Forums chuds, I know.
You'll grow up eventually.

Spot on! Shills everywhere! If nothing else - this is a nice piece of "drama". The conviction they're denying it is suspicious!