/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1589 - Independence Edition

Ukraine,Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
Biden agrees 'in principle' to Macron-brokered Ukraine summit with Putin
>Syria
Turkish drone targeted the surrounding of the Russian military base in Hasakah northern countryside. SAA helicopter crashed in the village of Al-Ruwaymiyah, east of Lattakia
>Yemen
Government forces advance in the Al-Zazamat front, north of Saada, through which they control some sites
>Sahel
French president Emmanuel Macron hosted on Wednesday African partners in the Sahel region ahead of the African Union European Union Summit.. According to the French general staff, around 2,500 to 3,000 French soldiers will remain in Sahel

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

Attached: 140219-ukraine-lviv-01.jpg (1240x825, 302.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7ye36Jw0A8
twitter.com/shaunwalker7/status/1495782851618516999?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1495782851618516999|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/feb/21/russia-ukraine-news-latest-crisis-putin-biden-summit-kyiv-kiev-russian-invasion-threat-live-updates
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm
chess.org/
based.cooking/
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880
youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shoigu led Evrasian superstate when

>very rare inbreed
FTFY

>Meanwhile in Germany...

Attached: 1645434487186.jpg (1000x621, 155.74K)

HOHOLS TO GET UTTERLY BTFO

Putang will absolutely cuck out
dissolution of Russia within 2 weeks

Decent English-language videos out of Donbass at the moment are almost non-existent, so great to see Texas back, back out there, and back doing what he does best -
youtube.com/watch?v=T7ye36Jw0A8

Putin will recognise donetsk and luhansk soon and the western sanctions will follow.

i want to end myself

MAXIMUM KEKS ENGAGED

why?

GET ZHIRIKPILLED NOW

Attached: iBdcSQlQ8Oc.jpg (1550x1202, 749.88K)

>inb4 they cuck out by just recognizing LDNR
>inb4 hohols drop every claim and get into NATO immediately

/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE
/UG2.0/ IS HERE
>/UG2.0/ IS HERE

so anons its confirmed ?
its finally happening ?
is ug finally happening...

He's russian

>>inb4 they cuck out by just recognizing LDNR
That is the most likely scenario, along with ultimatum to leave the frontline

>>inb4 hohols drop every claim and get into NATO immediately
Haha. No

The decision should have already been made to remove the illegal coup government and constitutional changes since 2014 you know hit at the root of the problem

Very cuck weak move to just take 2 oblasts

they cant sell it instantly and even when they do they will have to sell it at far lower prices and no the economy wont magickly improve if you cut a big portion of the revenue with no prior investment in diversification of the economy
>they don't fucking need to export to have a healthy economy, they're perfectly capable of consuming their own domestic products, of which they have a fucking myriad
>t, economically illiterate who still thinks that modern economy's are like they where in medieval times

50% chance of ukraine getting rolled back to the pre-war donbas borders

Lmao

twitter.com/shaunwalker7/status/1495782851618516999?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1495782851618516999|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/feb/21/russia-ukraine-news-latest-crisis-putin-biden-summit-kyiv-kiev-russian-invasion-threat-live-updates

JEWS

To be clear, if he recognizes these republics with their pre 2014 borders, that means there will be a Russian invasion of Ukraine today.

There's no purpose in going in for minimal gains, Russia will have to deal with a western backlash regardless and not invading mean Kiev gets the walk away with most of the country. Just recognizing the LDNR leaves a lot unfinished.

what would those be?

>Haha. No
Yeah I'm just worried that the probable cuckout will bring the worst case scenario

How Ukraine crisis will affect Ecuador? Serious question.

Shut the fuck up kabyle nigger. Lmao nobody want your garbage opinion

Attached: 1645448545572.jpg (564x708, 75.38K)

it would depend if the Ukrainian agree to surrender the parts they hold of them if they dont its could be used as a casus belly

Russia recognizes Donbas+Lohansk within their Oblast borders
Russia then tells Ukraine/Kiev puppets remove yourself to oblast borders or face fire-power...
Biden then says I told you so takes a nap and says "ok just 2 oblasts but not more ok"

That’s the way Putin rolls, cuck out and get sanctioned anyway.

Your economy will get stinkier and more turgid the lower the US dollar falls.

>This evacuation order was pre-recorded
>This declaration of war was pre-recorded
That's not what's important.
You sound like a bunch of liberal women.

Two more oblasts

you wont be able to afford any more "poster above/below" images

Let the world burn

Attached: Abaddon_3.jpg (241x273, 18.19K)

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
The Russian Security council has been assembled, the recognition of the Donbass republics is being discussed.
FSB director Bortnikov: tonight two saboteur groups attempted to cross border of Russia from Mariupol and "LNR"(Occupied parts of Luhansk region of Ukraine)
>Syria
Lavrov had a meeting with syrian foreign minister Faisal Miqdad: "We will continue our support to achieve a just solution to the Syrian crisis"
>Ethiopia
Ethiopia began generating electricity from its mega-dam on the Blue Nile on Sunday, But Cairo denounced Sunday's start-up, with the foreign ministry saying Addis Ababa was "persisting in its violations"
>Iran
Fighter jet crashes in Iran’s Tabriz, State media reported that the plane hit the ground near a school. Two pilots and a pedestrian were killed.
>Sahel
Nigerian captured various weapons from ISWAP after the clashes in Adamawa State (near the border with Cameroon).

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

Thats right, after the Crimea sanctions Russia should have already then began invastion all the way to Lviv

pic is war crime from illegal government formed after violence against democratically elected officials

Attached: ukrainian_ato.jpg (976x642, 100.83K)

I don't think Putin is going to make the same mistake he did in 2014.

this is the biggest happening since the Iraq War

Attached: 1644280680905.jpg (615x330, 61.04K)

Forgot to ask people actually living here. I doubt Mariupol wants into DNR that much.

two is always the magic number

updated devs for next bake, all good?

dont make me start posting pics that hurt the feeling of your god jewtin

Attached: 1645356565280.jpg (1000x798, 346.3K)

Based nonwhite poster.

Hohols will have to give DNR its claimed borders and that won't happen. Imagine ATO veterans jumping on their prosthetics in the center of Kiev to kill Zelensky for treason.

It probably be just as fast.

>HOHOL SPOTTED

Shelom- helmet in old Russian. Putin's mom was a very religious Christian and had Putin christened despite soviet bans on religion. Stop being a hohol

I am so glad they finally maned up after 8 years of non-stop cuckoldry, bros. That is something, which had to be done loooong time ago

Attached: 1641713220262.png (360x269, 141.7K)

>Forgot to ask people
Hohols/CIA-puppets have already thrown that "ask the people" card away when they violently overthrew a democratically elected government and threatened parliament members with more violence into signing new laws and constitutions

Wow, this protestors surely look armed and dangerous.
Nothing like this peaceful civilians from Donbass.

Pidorashkas and their mental gymnastics never cease to amaze me.

Attached: civilians.jpg (1000x667, 122.05K)

Anyway, what is he thinking right now?

Attached: 1629264171339.png (840x556, 455.17K)

Didnt man up yet. This is obviously heading for war, but Putin might still half-cuck like he always does.

maned up? nothing is going to happen besides maybe recognizing those regions

maybe if Ukrainian decide to stay and fight and not just sunder Donbass to be honest i dont see why would putin do all of this just to get dobass witch at this point has like only 1 million people in it

Hide your Oksana because i am not going to pull out

youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k

Why would Putin annex the full two oblasts and nothing more? That seems stupid. It solves none of his issues in Crimea while drawing maximum economic retaliation from the West. May as well get Novorussiya too.

Medved did this, we will not forget

Attached: file.png (888x500, 517.25K)

do mutts always talk about "nothing happening" because it's all those ethnic rape baby disasters do; nothing?

do you sell oil or natural gas?

his son law is a jew through

Come at me, pidoran.
This will be your grave.

Attached: 14561488692772.jpg (1280x960, 508.03K)

You're going to get shelled with Thermobaric artillery and shitposting won't save you.

>Putin might still half-cuck
He probably will. Unless cockholes won't do something increibly stupid. Which, in all fairness, is what they have been doing for a quite some time

Or maybe because Russia has had like 10 years to do something and haven't. But yeah THIS time its DEFINITELY happening.

Attached: 1635501067698.png (200x151, 34.11K)

>when they violently overthrew a democratically elected government and threatened parliament members with more violence into signing new laws and constitutions
you just described a revolution. cry me a river

Attached: 1635965981539.jpg (604x453, 191.69K)

Also Putin’ russia was shipping nato supplies from the Baltic to Central Asia through Russian railways just few years after Chechnya and Balkan wars.

speak for yourself faggot kike

he is just a mutt-glowie not a real ukrianian

>If only I didn't made this fucking TV series.

Attached: 1645458501031.jpg (604x453, 117.4K)

>he thinks I worship putin
>uses the same tactics as hohols
Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-163245_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 214.68K)

user buy SEVA SUIT NOW AND GO TO CCP
PRAISE THE MONOLITH KILL RUSKIES

Attached: 1615972320413.jpg (640x649, 58.63K)

well if violent revolution is on the table then violent counter-revolution with help of my little friend TOS-1 is also on the table, dont you think?

Attached: www.bbc.com-news-world-europe-28309034.jpg (976x642, 87.1K)

UKRAINE REQUESTS HELP FROM THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: Screenshot_20220221_184724.png (604x156, 37.73K)

I can post dead pidorashkas too, you know.

Attached: 14776622575840.jpg (800x417, 52.13K)

>I could be in my apartment in London right now
>my feet hurt