Women in the collapse

What will happen to the women in the collapse of society? I have a fantasy of collecting a couple brides from the cities and providing for them when everything comes tumbling down. Is this scenario possible? I just want a haram of wifes during the collapse so I can bring the population up again and have a little civilization. I'm as huge prepper so food, water, and entertainment will be provided.

Attached: download (64).jpg (1024x576, 101.91K)

There will be no collapse. It will be a slow controlled demolition into NWO.

Also, how can I find women to collect in a collapse type scenario? I just want like 10 wifes or so.

There will be no quick collapse? What if the power is cut off though?

>What will happen to the women in the collapse of society
R-A-P-E

I'll protec them from the rapers and marauders. Do you think I need an additional male for protection from them?

Women are in general weaker in body and mind. They make more worst decisions than men, and one was rejecting men as protectors and truly believing that they can do it just fine alone, something that only leads to a enormous disaster.

>huge prepper
Unless you have a bunch of like-minded guys you're tight with in your vicinity you'll get all your shit taken along with any women that were fucking you because they'd starve otherwise.

If that's the case we are fucked because all all Zoomies, and to answer your question young women, will die/suicide because of phone withdrawal/lack of DIY videos for basic survival/etc.

>If that's the case we are fucked because all all Zoomies, and to answer your question young women, will die/suicide because of phone withdrawal/lack of DIY videos for basic survival/etc.
Call me a simp, but I just want to protect them and care for them. I know so many will die during a collapse and I want to save as many as possible. I have food and water for years and years. The thing I'm worried about is all the cannibals and marauders always trying to ruin things...

>Women are in general weaker in body and mind. They make more worst decisions than men, and one was rejecting men as protectors and truly believing that they can do it just fine alone, something that only leads to a enormous disaster.
I feel you, they really don't know how truly awesome they had it for all of these years. They threw it all away for NOTHING. BIG SAD!

>I will gather a bunch of food, water, and women by myself
You're gonna get shot in the face by a group of bandits. Loners are ngmi.

Ok Ok, how many male protectors do you think i'll need then? I don't want to give to many brides away you know...

>I'll protec them from the rapers and marauders
Why? Let the rapers do their part

Cause I'm selfish. I want THEM ALL TO MYSELF!

>Cause I'm selfish. I want THEM ALL TO MYSELF!
Wow lad we have a problem right there, i'll have to kill you then

Based
>Focus on post collapse survival
>Endless haram of desperate young women
Wtf I love the collapse now!?

You sound like a spergy weirdo, you'd be lucky if a bunch of cannibals let you tag along.
In all likelihood you'd just get killed in your sleep.

Don't kill me! I'm willing to make a deal. If you are willing to have a bride in exchange for being a meaningful part of the society, that's really all I ask of you.

>how many male protectors do you think i'll need then?
a small army
maybe could start with 5000

I'd like to get raped by some big strong white men, then I'd join Chad's harem and suck his massive dick in exchange for food and shelter.

>I just want a haram of wifes
harem*
"haram" = "forbidden" in islam; i.e., pork is haram

Most normal women will have men to protect and care for them in some form or fashion. The ones who will suffer are the wannabe dude, lesbian or non binary types who grew up with delusions of being wonder woman and think that they are equal to men in all ways. They will try to puff out their taped down chests and reality will hit them hard when bad men show their true nature and there is no more social protection for these delusional chicks. The ones who are actually regular girls just going through some brainwashed college phase will snap out of that quickly, but I really pity any of these FTM types who think they are a man in the real sense of the word.

Maybe so, but i'm meaningful in a collapse scenario. I've spend years preparing supplies and back up plans for it. If I had a harem, I would be alerted about impending invasion. That's one of the great things about having a harem my guy.

Same thing they always do, open their legs and look for the easy way out!

>What will happen to the women in the collapse of society?
They will be chained to trees in my back yard. I'll allow you to have a go at them in exchange for a tribute of food.

>them
Why are you so naive? they will conspire with the rapers and marauders to topple you.

They will still leave you standing for tyrone, deal with it or better kys.

That sounds like a good deal desu...

Fine, then i'll capture them by force and superior tactics. TYRONE AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!

>implying you wouldn't be killed by one of the girls that has to fuck you or starve

Look at them stupid vapid whores. Every one of them with their phone out

NO

ME WILL RAPE
YOU CAN DO NOTHING
SIMPLE AS

Attached: 1538519423158.png (579x536, 14.04K)

women are nothing more than onaholes with tons of fucking baggage

Lol. This is obviously coming from someone with 0 wives....
Trust me, you do NOT want 10 wives.
I have 1 and hey, I get it, who doesn't fantasize about having a few, but yeah, it would be a HUGE hassle in real life and wouldn't be worth it. You just want an orgy or something.
I could probably handle 2 wives, but any more than that and it just wouldn't be worth it. The extra money and time you'd have to spend to make it work would be just that - a LOT of work.

They’ll be whoring themselves and their kids out for sammiches.

They all took the vaccine so this won't happen. You can't fuck these VAIDs spreading whores.

their kids will be first to go in many cases

>I'll protec them
>not locking them in cages and using when you need them
ngmi

the biggest thing is that of all humans, women possess the very least true survival instinct. a lot of them will die awful deaths. the remaining will mostly be reduced to trade product.

How old are you?

> What will happen to the women
Nothing, they will buy comfort and freedom with their pussies like they did for last few millions of years
> I'm as huge prepper
doesn't matter if you cannot protect it, one Chad with axe that can fuck you up and he'll have your women and your supplies.
Also do still you have your appendix? If yes then consider removing it otherwise one infection and here goes your prepping.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 22-40-03.jpg (1130x819, 95.92K)

You'll soon learn the same women were instrumental to the collapse in the first place, and making them concubines only makes you more vulnerable.

>Also, how can I find women to collect in a collapse type scenario? I just want like 10 wifes or so.
mercury dimes

I was just gonna lurk this thread but you're a fucking oddball larper. If society collapses you won't be worrying about women. It will be a life a death struggle for anyone outside a well armed group and even then. It will be a bloodbath for many years before a dominant group gains control.