Angels and demons i encountered

this really happened to me.

bitchute.com/video/VhkZlEsCDmr9/

watch this. seriously. it is only 20 minutes long but it will give you reason to watch the other videos and i might just save the human race. im not kidding. this is really happening. you people need to wake up.

we are about to be enslaved.

Attached: R (5).jpg (748x561, 143.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/VhkZlEsCDmr9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what in the literal fuck... this is creepy. you are either on drugs, schizo, or the world is about to end...

this guy posts on /paranormal all the time. i have been emailing him. i don't think he is joking. he seems pretty normal to me.

i posted one of the emails he sent me to my twitter and facebook and both the accounts were banned the next day... that seems a little odd to me. a 3 year old fb account got banned for posting what he told me would get it banned. this is real.

qrd?

>about to be

bump lol

bumpington-smythe

>bitchute.com/video/VhkZlEsCDmr9/
I'll watch hold on

>about to be
a….user I

You realize that You have post ID here and you’re pretending to be multiple people and we can tell and you’re a disgusting samefag with no teeth

why are you replying to yourself like that?

Attached: rockroll.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Op is retarded

Drunk has schizo experience. Not really a good presentation.

you just replied twice to your own post like a mental patient

Which one is the demon?

it bumps the threads. the algorithm on here keeps my posts from appearing unless i do this. i don't want to manipulate anyone but this is important. you people need to wake up.

dude you are making ad hominem attacks and using gen z terms like "samefag". clearly, you are just some "glownigger shill" that likely has been vaccinated, boosted, and has a brain full of razor sharp nanoparticles of graphene and is going to either be dead or enslaved within the next few weeks. My tooth got knocked out in a fight with 4 Navajo in New Mexico this summer and I kinda like it. Men keep their scars. You are a boy. You are weak. You are not even enough of a man to be even a BLIP on the radar of these people. You are nothing.

The 14 foot tall one. That is the Archangel of Death Azazel.

why is your email adress [email protected]?

You can't bump your own threads you dumb as fuck newfag.

the state of nu/pol/

gonna keep posting this in these stupid abortion threads until i get called a bot, pic attached is the only answer

Attached: Abortion_Question.png (477x637, 352.75K)

But also the state of /x/
Many such cases

abortion is literally systemic human sacrifice under the guise of medical procedure.

it literally does not matter if it's a nigger or a racemixed mutt being aborted. those are not human, those are subhuman

Yeah ok that one. I fried balls on LSD+Mushrooms after a three day meth fueled orgy (I was a slammer and into pip with spinners). Bam! Azazel shows up, tries starting shit with me. Didn't work out so good for him.

they are all saturn cult members. the semite and african races are all descended from samael from his coupling with the demoness lilith

Please leave

lurk more you stupid motherfucker

you are all about to die or be enslaved. this is happening.

Attached: quote-if-the-american-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-george-h-w-bush-65-36-56.jpg (850x400, 66.14K)

Bush: "Hey Putin nice Wizard outfit!"
Putin: "Yeah nice matching Wizard outfit George!"
Bush: "These people are idiots! They don't even realize we have been working together for years to enslave the world!"
Putin: "Yes! Wanna go rape some toddlers?"
Bush: "is the Pope a shapeshifting Nefilim?"
Putin: "We all are! haha"

>Bush: "Hey Putin nice Wizard outfit!"
>Putin: "Yeah nice matching Wizard outfit George!"
>Bush: "These people are idiots! They don't even realize we have been working together for years to enslave the world!"
>Putin: "Yes! Wanna go rape some toddlers?"
>Bush: "is the Pope a shapeshifting Nefilim?"
>Putin: "We all are! haha"
forgot the image.

this is bush and putin in china at a masonic convention. they are all working together to enslave you. you are all going to be enslaved. it does not matter what you think is happening. this is what IS happening.

Attached: bushputin191106_502x700.jpg (502x700, 113.73K)