Swedes censoring history

There is a grave in Eura, which is said to be a tomb of an ancient Finnish king.

It hasn't been opened yet, because RKP (swedish political party) owns the Museovirasto (agency which "protects" objects related to ancient history).

Not only it cannot be opened, I heared having a metal detector is illegal in Sweden.

I don't think it is because they want to hide "ancient Finnish history" as some autists here think, but rather in a broader sense: it is a bronze age grave, ~1500 BC, so older than the battle of Troy.
They do not want to look into this, for the same reason that the Smithsonian "protects" ancient grave mounds in the USA and since WW2, makes the bones of giants, previously known or even on display, disappear.

The same story we hear in Malta and Sardinia, lands that were known in antiquity for its association with giants and megaliths. Farmers sometimes find bones of giants and in every case the "men in black", government agents, come and take the bones away, never to be seen again.

The elite members of the secret sect worldwide is aware of this and covers it up, for several reasons. They promote the Darwinian view and they do not want to give any validation to biblical tales or the very existance of a race of ancient giants. Or dwarfs, the skaelinger pygmies of the North. Because it would lead people who connect the dots into believing in God and attain salvation of their souls.

Attached: Kuninkaanhauta_Paneliassa_01.jpg (750x274, 107.03K)

>if governments don't let me rummage through unique artifacts and fossils it's because they are hiding reptilians

Attached: 1629863369222.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

Attached: 12 feet long arm.png (2048x1254, 990.98K)

Yes
Although i don't understand how the revelation of giants would discredit the darwinian theory
Sloths used to be enourmous and humans could've too and lare primates like gorillas are a thing even today

Attached: vermont 1907 giant double row teeth.png (626x458, 222.32K)

The swede is naturally an abusive mother. They want to infantalize and smother, and they will lie, cheat, steal, and kill to do it. They're not sustainable.

Attached: suomi-aika kostolle.jpg (1920x1080, 733.06K)

Attached: 1588234141909.jpg (387x620, 48.14K)

thats a elite flag

yeah bro, I also once saw a 12 feet cock inside your sister. It's a huge secret but it's actually my dick. Shhh
>Yes
Meds
>Although i don't understand how the revelation of giants would discredit the darwinian theory
It would not. Yet there isn't a single hominid fossil with arms anywhere remotely close to 12 feet

Attached: suomi-genes.png (415x581, 60.57K)

Attached: 1567216627370.jpg (800x600, 92.01K)

Attached: 1537769483028.png (1300x1676, 3.8M)

delete your thread

Attached: the swede.jpg (500x745, 186.87K)

I just imagine these giant men wrestling with saber tooths and having titanic struggles with each other. Something out of Conan stories.

Why didn't they say it was "12 arms long" because it wasn't a foot they found.

Hate it all you want, it's an elegant measurement. It stacks and tiers. It's just half of half to n precision. It's very intuitive when you get to using it.

Attached: inchs vs cm tape measure.jpg (600x442, 50.02K)

>an abusive mother
Seems accurate for the entire west since women got voting rights.

It's the essential nature of you fucks. It's pathelogical. You're diseased.

Attached: 1644545552176.png (491x334, 317.96K)

They don't want the wyt man to know about HVPERBØREA

>Swedes censoring history
They censor everything these days.

Attached: Sweden-68626640.jpg (3750x2500, 1.45M)

good writing prompt for 9th grade english. you must be retarded if you believe this anything other than a fan fic

Actually, the reason it happens in America is because Europeans colonized America back in the Pleistocene and that ruins muh racial bullshit politics. So whenever someone discovers "anamalous" human remains in America, the local indian tribe - who are on constant watch for this sort of thing - calls the fedos and they demand the site be destroyed. This isn't conspiracy theory btw. This is literally what they do.

I know for fact that there are several passages to different realms. Dozens in Finland alone but some in Iceland and elsewhere Some of the passages are double bottomed sacred lakes. Some are other type. If we could travel through those passages we could reach the 8 other realms. Even the frozen halls of Tuonela.

Attached: shopping in Ushuaia.png (1364x736, 624.81K)

>Because it would lead people who connect the dots into believing in God and attain salvation of their souls.
how the fuck does that follow from discovering the existence of ancient giants and pygmy people?

every day I am working to empty my brain of anything the system tried to feed me.. when my mind is empty then I may discover true reality.

Attached: a.jpg (353x500, 35.46K)

>I heared having a metal detector is illegal in Sweden.
WTF?

if it weren't for sweden literally melting down relics for scrap instead of even considering selling them to museums or collectors you might have a point.