Only black teens committ crim

wandtv.com/news/decatur-teen-accused-of-breaking-into-neighbors-home-trying-to-kill-him-for-being-gay/article_3abd94c0-90de-11ec-b558-5f12193969de.html

"DECATUR, Ill. (WAND) - A 19-year-old was arrested for allegedly breaking into his neighbor's home, tying him up, beating him, and trying to kill him because he is homosexual.

Ethan Dickerson, 19, was arrested on Thursday for Attempted First Degree Murder, Home Invasion, Hate Crime, Aggravated Unlawful Restraint, and Aggravated Battery.

Police were called to Delray Ct. around 5:30 p.m. Thursday on the report of someone breaking out a window.

When an officer arrived, he saw the broken window and heard someone inside calling for help. The officer identified himself by calling out but only heard screaming and pleas for help. The officer then kicked the front door down."

White teenager breaks into somebody's house and tries to murder them. You guys say "teen is code word for black" but this dude white as snow!

Attached: Teen.jpg (1200x675, 107.39K)

nigger

>Dickerson
Lol

Based white boy

Do you see the pic? This teenager couldn't be whiter...

that pretty nigga going to get his bussy busted in prison

You talk like a nigger.

13/50
it's shocking when a white teen does it. it's a normal weekend in Chicago when a black teen does

>19-year-old

wtf he look like an 8 year old boy

>black people commit a ridiculous amount of crime
>w-what are you saying white people don;t commit crime?
retard nigger alert

this isn't a crime tho. its a natural reaction to discovering a gay in your neighborhood. why doesn't the legal system recognize natural law?

>Tying him up, beating him, and trying to kill him because he is homosexual.
DANGEROUSLY BASED

That kid was probably imitating black people

>muh gangsta

He tried to murder a faggot so it's ok. It shouldn't even be a crime, crime is letting faggots exist.

>19
>teen
This is getting ridiculous

>be a nignog
>be 13% of population
>commit 50% of crime

We're on to you apes.

WTF! I live in the same town as this faggot

He should plead not guilty, say he's gay and they were engaged in consensual BDSM.

I bet the faggot pedo raped him when he was younger

>Only black teens committ crim
Said no-one ever.
13 and 50, or 6.5 and 40 are the numbers that are thrown around.

You have a problem with the numeric system, user? Nineteen. Not nine. Not ninety. Not ninety nine. Nine. Teen.

Yeah I'd be homicidal too if my last name was Dickerson.

>disproportional high amount
>not all
stop gaslighting you faggot

>breaking into his neighbor's home, tying him up, beating him, and trying to kill him because he is homosexual.
no cap that chomo tried to touch Dickerson inna no-no zone

if you add unsolved crimes the ratio becomes 70% even

He’s holding his head like one

lol that nigga already making the face he's going to make when bubba's big black cock cums in his tight white boipussy

This is just the usual Schitzo off his meds. No different than the woman last week who decapitated both her son and dog because thy were plotting to kill her because of the devil.

Non religious Schitzo have similar violent outbursts but attribute it to "them" rather than God. It can be random neighbors, loud music, ploticsl affiliation or anything else that identifies them as a threat, real or imagined.

Same! I know the kid too. Hes the eldest of like 5 or something, my guess is neighbor either touched him or his siblings.

Nice cherry picking

The meme 13 and 50 proves your a fag shill.

loooool my psych dx'd me as prodromal schizophrenic (age 30). i am not very religious and am very curious who my "them" will be. i do read quite a bit and am hoping for something from Book of the New Sun as i will not be taking medicine (i am very suspicious of pills). in reality tho i am in disbelief of my diagnosis and terrified that i am not "acting myself," and that at some point i will indeed lose my mind and my life to melting brain syndrome or something (i still will not take medicine).