What exactly is wrong with diversity in films?

>Added Tolkien scholar Mariana Rios Maldonado, “Who are these people that feel so threatened or disgusted by the idea that an elf is Black or Latino or Asian?”
Any Forums BTFO by scholars yet again

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (602x309, 87.8K)

Films.

>Scholars
LMAO
LOL

Tolkien supported Franco, cope seethe and dilate.

Saged

> Who are these people that feel so threatened or disgusted by the idea that an elf is Black or Latino or Asian?
Humans

Shieeeeeeeet

Attached: 1644907938784.png (454x556, 431.97K)

it's true though, imagine what a loser you have to be to be upset that an Elf if black. Like, wtf is an Elf anyway? Saw a youtube video from some nerd "they're destroying out heroes". Quintessential mutt culture.

Wakanda White Power!
Wakanda White Power!
Wakanda White Power!
Wakanda White Power!
Wakanda White Power!
Wakanda White Power!

>Mariana Rios Maldonado
>Tolkien scholar
no
sage

No, keep forcing us to gaze at the hideous visages of the subhumans until nigger fatigue sparks a full blown ethnic cleansing.

> Tolkien Scholar

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

lost

Source? Based if so. Franco found a middle ground that saved millions of his countrymen’s saves by not sending them to war, while also letting based men go fight communism voluntarily on the eastern front.

Who cares. I won't watch it.

Shitskins are disgusting, that's the problem

Thinking about how ugly and cheap this series looks makes me laugh. An obese black dwarf queen. AHAHAHAHHAHA! They really fucked this up!

>saves
Meant to say lives. Just woke up.

I don't give a shit.

The series takes place in the second age, that means thousands of years before the events of LOTR takes place. So it actually makes sense that there are different races walking around in middle earth.

As long as they don't put propaganda aimed at our current times into this I'll watch it.

Attached: 156899924.png (112x112, 24.31K)

>(((scholars)))

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>woman scholar

Attached: He said what?.png (499x562, 274.13K)

>“Who are these people that feel so threatened or disgusted by the idea that an elf is Black or Latino or Asian?”
What a stunning and brave refutation of the complaints. I'll remember this tactic the next time I'm losing an argument and just go with the "Who are ya?" gambit.

Go back to bed and start the day over user

Niggers are ugly. Only niggers want to watch niggers on tv. True though. Niggers are ugly.

Diversity is OK if it fits with the time period or fictional universe depicted.

I.e. if it's set in modern day America or the biblical Sodom or Gomorra for instance.

>Frodo and samwise descend into the glittering, dark subterranean cave where the corrupted hobbit, Smeagol resides.
>Creeping into the ghastly subterranean labyrinth, samwise and frodo are taken aback by the horrible stench of a dialysis patient, bedridden for what must be a decade.
>Hooked up to a respirator, 600lbs and struggling to breathe, SNEEDgol demands reparations for the other hobbits cuisine making him hysterically overweight.

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

The problem isn’t their actor’s race per se.

The issue is we know Tolkien didn’t describe them that way, so the only reason they would be black or whatever would be political correctness, so while watching the show we are constantly reminded of the real worse bullshit, instead of being pulled into Tolkien’s story.

Only thing you need to know about rings of bezos ass tv show: They have the rights to the LOTR books, hobbit and appendices. Thats right, only new material is 40-50 pages of appendices going over 3441 years of material. They do not have the rights to unfinished tales or silmarrilion (which christopher tolkien said they never would get). They don’t have enough material by design, they are only making this appendix adaptation because of the name value. Only making it because by construction there is 50 pages of historical esque writing in the appendices, so to fill the time they will add propaganda. This isn’t an adaptation. You don’t adapt a fucking appendix of a book. You can’t adapt a fucking appendix of a book, it isn’t even possible.

I c based baj.

>real worse
Real world

>using Tolkeins work to milk game of thrones fans

i actually approve of this. i definitely won't be watching it though

There are no female orcs. This is all wrong.

It would be fine if the people 'diversifying' elves didn't turn around and bitch about whitewashing in media

Nu LoTR was made for people like you. You'll love it.

The entire premise of the new show is “there aren’t enough niggers in the movies”

Both terms are acceptable.

It just feels inauthentic and cheap
There is no in-world reasoning for people from one nation to look so “diverse”
Where do all these negros and latinos come from? Do they just spawn out of the ground?

At the least they can justify their presence, like GoT did with them being from different regions/nations.
An imperial capital being diverse is reasonable, its the megacity and everyone across the world comes there
Some backwater town looking like LA? how does that work?

Does it really take that much effort to differentiate people?
Make different cultures and the people from there look different? That’s how it is in real life.

Attached: 596A6741-AAC2-47E3-9BD1-B95FB21A5548.jpg (576x1024, 47.2K)

Orks are just code for niggers. Everyone knows a clothed female nigger is almost indistinguishable from a clothed female nigger.

>Where do all these negros and latinos come from?
Corporate needs cheap labour