What does this mean

what does this mean

Attached: coconut aroma.jpg (1080x1080, 144.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meanwhileinhawaii.org/home/investigative-series-on-the-science-of-identity-sect-and-tulsi-gabbard
sandersinstitute.org/blog/the-gun-control-debate-what-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: tulsi cringeshaw schwab kikes.png (680x678, 393.83K)

>wants open borders
I'd fuck her but I'd never vote for her

WEF puppet

i need to get to florida february 24 to 27th to suck tulsi's dick

meanwhileinhawaii.org/home/investigative-series-on-the-science-of-identity-sect-and-tulsi-gabbard

Another example that conservatives are too thirsty for liberals/progressives who at least don't hate them.
Her domestic policy is essentially communist, and her stance on abortion is a non-starter.

I'd vote for her unironically
It has nothing to do with her being hot
She's my age, she's only dem by title and the only thing I've seen her be adamant about was demanding congress work together.
I hate to put hope in yet another politician, but losing hope is what the bug people chings and beet farming ivans want.
I won't lose hope until my hand is forced

She's a moderate disgusted at her fellow leftists, like all rational people are.

She realizes that she'll never be welcomed by the DNC ever again so she's cozying up to the RNC. Frankly it seems like many of her views, except for the anti-war stuff, fits well with the Rinos.

>the "moderate" lefty who wants to take your guns so the radical lefty kike niggers can kill you in your home and rape your family

She's military, I don't think she wants to take guns away. And understands that they can't.

>what does this mean

Pretty much this.

Attached: Weird.png (1608x752, 451.25K)

Her dad is also based. Made an ad in the 80s opposing gay marriage.

Attached: anti_homo_gabbard.webm (320x180, 2.19M)

Hawaii gun laws are even stricter than California ones. At least CA allows each county to decide concealed carry laws.

sandersinstitute.org/blog/the-gun-control-debate-what-debate
this is her after parkland talking about muh common sense weapons ban
she might change her tune to pander to boomercons now but this is where she actually stands

Tulsi Gabbard was a board member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
She is not your ally in any conceivable capacity.

lmao she is speaking at CPAC?
BASED!

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

It means this

That she is, was, and always will be Controlled Opposition.
Even so, would.

Seems to me like anyone associated with the WEF is now toxic waste, politically.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see them facing a "night of the long knives" type event in the near future.

This. It’s pathetic how they grovel. I know Tucker likes to mix things up on his show but having her on repeatedly has not been a good thing. Everybody enjoys a redemption arch but a year ago this bitch was considered far left save for her anti-war stance. There’s no coming back from that.

The Democrats might try the same thing and get Romney or Liz Cheney to speak at their event.
Then you will be gutted. You gained Tulsi but you lost Liz.

she called out Kamala and Hillary on the debate stage though
and she is anti war

>Another example that conservatives are too thirsty for liberals/progressives who at least don't hate them.

THISSS
A democrat would NEVER EVER engage in conversation with someone who doesnt already agree with them.

She's a reasonable Democrat, there are only a couple remaining

NOOOOOOO! Not Liz!

>she called out Kamala
yeah for putting niggers to jail

Hey babe can’t believe i missed you, be talking to you soon hopefully.

Attached: 0884B45B-C300-4EE9-83CE-46CC0E6B549B.jpg (639x800, 98.54K)