Be U.S Military

>be U.S Military
>"win" your independence from the British Empire
>in reality, flounder about losing the war until the British decide they don't want to fight and the French take pity and send support
>fight wars against brown savajes
>"win" despite being literally anally raped when they managed to close distance
>invade Canada
>get blown the fuck out
>invade Mexico
>"win" against hordes of spics
>declare war on your own people
>kill hundreds of thousands of them, "win" and spend the next few decades destroying your own culture and genetic heritage
>join the tail end of World War One, "win" again
>join the tail end of World War Two, "win," genocide your racial brothers that the British and Soviets had already beaten militarily
>"win" against island chinks by nuking civilian population centers
>invade korea
>bring tanks and airplanes to fight Chinese peasants with single shot rifles
>get blown the fuck out
>invade Vietnam
>need unimaginable aerial bombardments to fight rice farmers with AKs
>get blown the fuck out
>invade Somalia
>blown the fuck out
>invade Afghanistan
>blown the fuck out
>invade Iraq
>oh wow, we actually won that one. no real fighting though, just bombing hordes of terrified brown people with stealth aircraft
>ok but now achieve your actual objectives
>fail
>invade Syria
>blown the fuck out
>deploy against your own citizens, yet again
>Soviet Union levels of political repression and morale

Yikes.

Attached: Logo_of_the_United_States_Army.svg.png (170x227, 9.91K)

Can I pee on you?

The absence of america in the world wouldn't have made any major difference in the passage of history. Every state is majoritarian and inherently expansionist, if provided with the kind of power that America has rn, any other country would have put the world in a similar position.

>be U.S Military
>"win" your independence from the British Empire
>in reality, flounder about losing the war until the British decide they don't want to fight and the French take pity and send support

Thats text-book example how to win a war: make the enemy not want to fight anymore.

another sino-soviet shill thread.
G-d bless the United States of America, you ungrateful spaghetti slurper

Very compelling pedro montezuma, now please face the wall

Attached: 1634057398408.jpg (1000x1250, 238.03K)

>be a retard shill
>vpn the country that's only known for the drug trade and people illegally entering the country you're shilling against
do you retards fucking really

You will never be white, Pedro. Seethe.

Attached: 383F23F0-E1B9-4234-8B14-0016EDF4B0F9.png (372x153, 18.63K)

The US military didnt exist at the time of the revolution. Regular everyday people hid behind trees and took aim at cops. British control became an unsustainable nightmare. A centralized enemy will ALWAYS lose in an asymmetric war.

Was fonna read until i saw the mexican flag lmao

>amerimutt
>gets history education from Hollywood
Many such cases

Thank you now hand over your oil/Silk Road trade post

Cool, stay home Paco.

Sweet, more stories from the only country fatter than America.

Spic is angry his beta ancestors got btfo’d by aryans. What’s new.

The first sign that it was going to shit was when the Minutemen who fought the Revolutionary War pressed the then-nascent Federal government into providing them some relief. They were ignored and ultimately stormed Philadelphia. They asked for help from the State militia, but Pennsylvania told them to fuck off (separation of powers).
Hamilton tricked them (we'll do something we promise - 2 more weeks trust the plan), then skipped town. The Federal Government fled to New Jersey, NYC, Maryland, New England, etc before finally carving out a Federal District where they could directly directly control the police.

>genetic heritage

how come my eyes roll back into my head whenever someone on Any Forums starts talking about genetics?

Stop typing, take a swim in the rio since my drive needs shoveling you subhuman shitskin

The winners write the history. If you died in wartime, you wrote nothing, so you are a loser. Also, any war ever was a psyop. The bigger was the war, the brighter it glew.

>the only country fatter than America
that isn't even remotely true and you know it. I have never seen a Mexican even close to the obesity of the hamplanets I saw walking around up there on a daily basis

Did you really expect me to read all of that, goblino?