This is going to drive them crazy

this is going to drive them crazy

Attached: 1689416.png (1080x1301, 2M)

This solves inflation

Extremely based

Why are incels like this?

Attached: 1612944989662.png (720x761, 78.61K)

kek

don't do that, they'll just put some gay shit on it too and then money will get covered in stupid messages

>18 U.S. Code § 333 - Mutilation of national bank obligations
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

when's the last time you saw a normie under age 50 pay for anything other than drugs in cash? they just pull out their good goy card. boomer slogan, boomer idea. it's not 1993 anymore grandpa

Comeon Cletus, take your meds as prescribed

>tubman 20s
Lmao

Kek. The let’s go Brandon things drives the lefties and shills crazy. They foam stuff the mouth.

this is literally a felony and treason you absolute chudlodyte

>Comeon Cletus, take your meds as prescribe-ACK

Based. Hopefully this causes more liberal white women to kill themselves so we can have more equality when it comes to suicides. As a feminist equality is important to me.

It’s a felony to deface currency.

Hey you wanna know why that law exists, person from Israel? You might get a good laugh out of it.

Jews are against mutilating money but they're okay with mutilating baby penises

Didn't know we had a plan, I guess now we do. Thanks, vocativ, for coming up with and organizing a racist operation.

>It’s a felony to deface currency.

It's also a felony to force people to wear masks and close businesses against people's will.

There is no more law.

>jews against mutilating money
Lol they are the reason those laws exist

>can burn the flag
>can't write on a dollar bill
Only jews who worship money would make a laws like this.

Boomers are so fucking cringe.

Less white women means less BBC and dogs getting serviced. Will white sissies have the courage to pick up the slack?

Show flag tranny.

Now get one that just says
"NIGGER"
And stamp it on the one with the black woman.

Attached: peter+sellers+dr+strangelove+2.jpg (1024x768, 76.78K)

I paid for my pizza in cash.

If you really want to drive them crazy, black out "God" and write "Jews" underneath. Or scratch out "Lincoln" and write "Nigger" for "Nigger memorial"

Under section 333 of the U.S. Criminal Code, “whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.” 18 U.S.C. § 333.

Its an anti-Semitic dog whistle. It's not funny, its cringe
Whoever utters that phrase should be prosecuted for hate speech

Attached: letsgobrandon.png (942x874, 268.32K)

GOD WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE CONSERVATARDS COMING FROM? FUCK OFF YOU DUMB NIGGERS.

Joke's on you, Israeli laws don't allow flag burning.

Bro the libs gonna be heckin triggered!
Top Kek Magapedes

Attached: IMG_0821.png (864x1113, 168.31K)

These bad boys just showed up in my small rural town in the Appalachians.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-090827_Gallery.jpg (1080x787, 199.26K)

With intent to render unfit. Go be a Jew somewhere else.

libs OWNED!!

this

Attached: 1644895100868.jpg (497x419, 22.21K)

defacing money with a slogan intended to piss of a government that wants to end physical cash, what could go wrong.

Who in years us is still using paper money?

>let's go brandon
>self censoring meme joke to own the libs

Republicans are the worst

Money is just like apple products. You only rent it from the government. That's why I put all my money into construction equipment.

Checked. I am 36 and pay for most things using cash.

That’s not currency it’s a federal reserve note