I pre-ordered this shit 4 months ago and somehow there's still 100,000 people ahead of me...

I pre-ordered this shit 4 months ago and somehow there's still 100,000 people ahead of me. Looks like Twitter might actually be in trouble.

Keep in mind, it's already worth more than twice what Twitter is. You DID invest in DWAC back in November, right user?

Attached: 2022-02-21 08.36.41.jpg (591x1280, 69.87K)

what the fuck are you even talking about
is this another jewish grift that will 'revolutionize social media'?

What a stupid fucking nigger, get out of my thread

You're ahead of me.

Attached: rQST83ig0t3I.png (1284x2778, 1.31M)

Lmfao you're paying to give them your name and phone number tied to an account that they are going to ban when you point out too many hook noses and darkies

Attached: 1644987591473.jpg (1024x975, 149.13K)

Fool

Didn't have to provide anything but an email, chud

Maybe Trump knows Twitter goes down this year, and he's trying to time the full opening with that.

>Looks like Twitter might actually be in trouble.
so is this truth media thing accessible through a web browser? or do I have to buy the $1000 phone first

Currently iPhone only, Lagdroid coming soon and the website i'm not sure on, but it's live. Trump doesn't want niggers and poor people to be the first users, pretty smart desu

Please tell me that you've paid for this in some way and trump is taking more money off you muggers.

Miggers

Social media is for narcissists and faggots. Or, in your case, narcissistic faggots.

You have to verify your phone number after your number is called and you get your e-mail.

sorry, I'm usually on board with the shit that goes on here, but he isn't gonna get anywhere putting this just onto iphones. he kept you waiting for over a year for this shit...

What's the ticker??? I'm looking to play some options on this.

>we love you
WTF

It's free retard

Don't care, will provide google voice number or something

Lol people who use $20 boost mobile androids can fucking wait to get on the platform

A business moogle is trying to build more wealth generating companies? Qhat a shock.

...if you don't know the ticker at this point you really shouldn't be playing any options with this, where the fuck have you been?

>Social media is for narcissists and faggots. Or, in your case, narcissistic faggots.

Here's your (you)

Fake news.

There's 96,883 people in front of you.

Stop spreading disinformation.

>muh TOOTH mobel!!
>HEY WAIT DATS ANTISEMITISM!

Attached: 1625426853365.jpg (238x212, 6.06K)

Whatever options you play, keep pic related in mind.

Attached: truth_social_q_1.jpg (581x720, 100.21K)

Most of what I've been banned for on Twitter has been mild comments against the left. I don't go on normie sites and bitch about kikes and niggers dude, there's a place for that and it's called Any Forums

looks more like "R" you stupid q tard

>Lol people who use $20 boost mobile androids can fucking wait to get on the platform
sorry bud but you're being a fucking retard. If Apple doesn't want you to say something they won't let you say it. If Google doesn't want you to say something they won't let you say it.

Hosting your own server that you own, and can choose what people say on, has been a technology available to the public since 1995. Trump made you wait over a year for this shit

Schizo shit, the logo was just a standard T until 12:00am this morning

Seethe tranny, Truth is here and now we have our own Twitter echochamber to post in and you can't ban us

Ok, well, there's no reason for all the bitching and crying this morning, then.

>you can't ban us
I can't, no. Apple can though. You go ahead and enter all your personal information.

Gosh if only there were someway to make an app without an app store - almost like this here Any Forums, how ever did Moot create such a thing in 2004 before app stores were a thing??

You're literally just mad that you can't sign up yet because you're too poor for a real phone. The website is live at www.truthsocial.com, I have no idea if it works yet, I don't care. Poor people can wait, Trump doesn't want his first users to be illiterate retards, plus, you're Canadian.

lol this queue is just a psyop, designed to trigger your dopamine to make you anxious and hyping you up for the registration itself. The point is that the platform is so barebones and content-less that it's better to let some influencers on first so that they can make shit content before you get onboarded to disguise zero activity on the platform. If you can't see that you're retarded

Whatever this is it's certainly gay and retarded. Perfect for you OP. You can stay there and never post here again.

>he didn't invest
Stay poor retards lmao, shit went from $10 to $84 already

Attached: beaa7ec31a5603173ac207ba560af167.jpg (480x360, 24.71K)

So in two weeks, huh?
trust the plan

Ok. Go talk about it on your new homosexual dating website.

I did but sold it..
Wonder what it'll be tomorrow.

It could hit a few hundred in the next few years, but I'll probably dump next week or the week after