CRYPTO IS DEAD

Dead

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-102922_Firefox.jpg (1079x873, 178.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/organizations/chainlink
weforum.org/agenda/2020/12/the-missing-link-between-blockchain-and-existing-systems/
99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy

cryptofags on suicide watch

Mine is still working. You may need to update electrum.

>37,000
>dead
mmhmm sure

You realize it will shoot back up to 60k very quickly and everyone will be like "wtf happened!" Welcome to Crypto, you must be new.

You had 10 years

>1 bitcoin is worth 37,457 ameribux, backed by the full faith and credit of the USA
Just... consider that for a moment.

Buy the tip!
100k by december!
Inflation will make your dollar worthless!

nice. i'm waiting for it to go lower and then buy some

The $FIAT price of btc is anyway just a manifestation of the insanity of our current dominant monetary system. At the end of the day people need to decide which money they prefer to save in, borrow/lend, work for, pay in and so on. I personally don't give a fuck if 1 BTC = 1 dollar, or 10 billion $, as in I'm not selling, I do hope it goes a bit lower so I can buy some more though. The current monetary system is about to collapse anyways.. Ask yourself in 10 years, what you'd rather have saved in. Bitcoin which will become more and more scarce, transparent and not dependant on gov'ts, central banks, private banks, and so on, or FIAT money, which keeps expanding in money supply indefinatly...

>Market down ATM.
Hurr durr crypto is ded
>Bitcoin shoots to 80-100k per coin before the end of the year carrying the other coins up with it.
Its.....it's fake money enjoy becoming a bag holder in the near future

>CRYPTO IS DEAD
Just bought the dip. Put in 66k. It'll double by June.

This

It's a ride to the bottom for the next 5 years.

The WEF are now under the spotlight and maybe everyone will become aware of agenda 2030 and the centralised banking digital currencies the G7 nations and the 192 UN nations will be adopting.

They'll cancel crypto as a terrorism and illegal currency and render it useless and not tradable. The US have just started doing it.

There's no future in non government owned currency. Sell or ride it to the ground.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

if it plummets to 1000 then I'd say it's dead

Just bought more XMR
Now is a great time to buy
When fags like op panic and start selling

really? thats funny because..

weforum.org/organizations/chainlink

weforum.org/agenda/2020/12/the-missing-link-between-blockchain-and-existing-systems/

Bitcoin sale

The reason crypto's price is down is exactly because of inflation you chimp

based

Attached: f101jh5x8dz61.jpg (762x767, 93.11K)

Buy at 33, sell at 55

This. So much this!!

Based

This shit is just too easy, I just slurp when dumb nigger mob says it's dead.

99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

>CRYPTO DEAD
>INFLATION MAKING FIAT USELESS
>GOVERNMENT CONTROLLING WHAT WE CAN BUY AND FROM WHOM WE CAN BUY IT
>LARGE IMPORTS OF PRECIOUS METALS BY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS BANNED
>BLACK MARKET BEING DECRIMINALIZED, REGULATED AND TAXED BY THE FEDS

Attached: 1645435611402s.jpg (250x250, 6.27K)

Money is already worthless, as it is not backed by gold, so as by extension, all crypto is worthless stocks since it's based on USD

If it wasn't called bitCOIN would people think it's money, good old marketing strategy

Incorrect. The joke is that a 2% dip in crypto implies nothing.

You have no idea what's coming next month. When interest rates go up, crypto will go down.

I bought at like $1500 so lol

It was worse 8 months ago

Maybe he's trying to get the dip to get even lower before buying in?

People think of it as money because of the fact that it's used to facilitate transactions between parties.

I'm going to lose 650 dollars

Crypto is dead!
>still up YoY

Attached: bitcoin-crash-comic1.png (800x255, 51.82K)

Attached: 1642801639850.png (800x255, 137.33K)

>CRYPTO IS DED
FTFY

You need a few hundred million Qbits for it to be really dead.