What are they sliding by this fabricated conflict? Were there any news?

What are they sliding by this fabricated conflict? Were there any news?

Attached: 1644565444411.jpg (768x1024, 98.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvUnQ7LPSp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this cum dumpster?

>look over here imminent world war 3
>Don't look over here as we confirm covid isn't at all bad and it was all a scam

Take meds. Your coomerbrain is disintegrated

Also stop posting my gf

why do you care cumbrain?
I wanted something more specific.

Definitely don't pay attention to the fact that Trudeua brought foreign Mercenaries to attack peaceful civilians who just wanted to work without being subjected to inhumane medical experimentation.

Attached: 1645237406091.jpg (5248x3500, 3.84M)

Vaccine side effects
Economy hitting the shitter
WEF takedown
Dunno what the fuck could be but it's certainly all a big farce, two puppets in the hand of the puppeteer play for retarded public

>why do you care cumbrain?
Because I'm not a homosexual.

they are sliding the covid memory

And oh yeah, turns out everyone is starting to realize how retarded the WEF is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvUnQ7LPSp4

Attached: Weird.png (1608x752, 451.25K)

Canada.
Now answer the gentleman coomers coomers question.

It doesnt make any sense. Imagine the Cuban crisis, the US and Nato are doing the exact same thing in Ukraine just to slide all other happenings.
Like Electricity prices, gas production, inflation, covid going away in few weeks, Canada.. its all so obvious

Attached: 1645389883339.jpg (1024x748, 188.64K)

>What are they sliding by this fabricated conflict?
How much they lied and fucked up the pandemic response. They want your mind on anything but that.

It's a man

Sauce is Sweet Betty Parlour
Yes there are nudes

Attached: 1641642966392.png (526x701, 411.12K)

Every single country in the world has removed covid restrictions and travel bans all at the same time. 2 years of destruction only for every single politician in the world to do the exact same thing at the exact same time. What's the odds of that
Australia - BLM protests and wanting to kill cops - cops and politicians all bend the knee and praise niggers and downplay their violence
Australia - anti lockdown, anti vaccine mandates and anti government protests - absolutely brutal crackdowns by police and military on everyone not wearing a mask even though they admit they do nothing
Same now happening in Canada, same happened in the UK. Anyone who protested the kike narrative was brutally beat down and locked up.

every single one of these countries have the WEF within those governments.
Dutch govt same thing, protesters were beaten and kicked by the riot police, police dogs thrown into the crowd without provocation.

Be prepared that eventually whenever they manage to recover the narrative what happens in canada now will happen everywhere the WEF has a foothold.

Attached: 1645291153621.jpg (777x767, 56.54K)

We all know the WEF Bullshit but what's this about mercenaries? Who did they hire?

Pretty black of you

Attached: 7E3F21E0-4227-442C-90A2-1CE6A48BF758.jpg (1284x1272, 814.98K)

Yes, coffee is good for you, but only in moderation.

i wish lust induceing image timewasting OPs would get a 2 week ban on a daily basis.
stop shitting up this board with your autism.

Sloppy floppy pasty trashy MILKMEAT is my fetish

truthsocial.com