Stay at home dads

Hey 7pol/ wanna get political and share opinion about "Stay at home dads"?
It's a thing that you rarelly see for many reasons, like the man should have the job and maintain the family, the father is the strong figure and need to bring the bread etc. etc. even in the news section of google I had to go back to see even "news".
So are stay at home dads redpill or blue pill or just "man up"?

Attached: dads.png (923x534, 105.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/ryan-gosling-dedicates-a-lot-of-time-to-being-stay-at-home-dad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I'm a stay at home dad. What do you want to know?

usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/ryan-gosling-dedicates-a-lot-of-time-to-being-stay-at-home-dad/

Attached: dad gosling.png (1543x770, 948.2K)

When your children grow up and see the male of the house as a passive obedient do nothing that can only cook and play vidyas, will you be shocked when your sons turns out to be feminine or your daughter starts chasing teenaged boys with higher T levels than dad?

Well if it's almost a AMA
I wanna ask:
>How do you feel beign a stay at home dad?
>How your wife see's you?
>You were both on this thing and were okay?
>How the kids percieve this thing?

So you going out for most of the day and coming back with a tie on or dirty clothes will make him a man lol. I'm a stay at home dad and my kid is less faggy than 99% of the other kids because I'm actually around and raising him.

I'm the stay at home parent (My wife also works from home). I am the authority in my house. What I say goes. We are adherent Torah observant christians and model our lives in the manner. My wife shit tests me on occasion (Happening now actually) but it always settles in the same manner. I homeschool my children (4 with a 5 due very soon). I teach them the "proven" history, whilst giving them alternative points of views as well. I ask them questions about the narrative, they respond, then I explain what I perceive the truth to be. You can stay at home with your children and still be the center pole of the tent. I would not trust my wife right now to raise them as she is still in the "break free from propaganda" phase. She's almost there. When she gets there, we will switch roles. We are buying land this year to begin our homestead and she will have no choice but to fulfill her role.

Attached: Those called jews are Edom.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

Based bong. Keep shielding your children, it is what we are expected to do

Attached: Harod the Tetrach was an Edomite.png (1233x485, 81.98K)

>How do you feel beign a stay at home dad?
There are people, random strangers, family and friends, who act strange about it. Especially the older generations. However neither I nor my girlfriend care. It's easy if you don't care what other people think (which I dont). I Enjoy being home with my babies. I'm with them 99% of the time. If you don't like kids and animals this won't be for you. Looking back, I used to always nurse orphaned kittens and puppies with bottles of milk. Its just something I did.

>How your wife see's you?
I'm a rather criminal minded and violent person, ironically. Her last 'bf' of 7 years (who she left) worked his ass off for her and did anything she asked. I do none of these things, yet she prefers me to him. She apparently loves me enough to work, cook, and do alot of the cleaning around the house. I work from my pc and take care of the kids mostly. So I contribute in my own ways. She does make more money than I thought.

>You were both on this thing and were okay?
Yeah. She makes comments like, 'the gender roles were reversed no one would think twice about it.' I should emphasis we don't care what others think.

>How the kids percieve this thing?
They are both under 3 currently (with a 3rd baby coming). At this point they would probably be stressed out if I wasn't with them all the time. As I type this one of my babies is cuddling next to me in bed. Both our babies sleep in the room with us and always have. Our family is always together.

My gf is in medical school and wants me to be a stay at home dad for the first few years. I’m a professional engineer (environmental) so I can do some things remotely. Might do it part time in order to avoid a resume gap.

I'm not passive and obedient. I still run the household and make all the important decisions. If you ever seen married with children I'm somewhat like the neighbors husband. I use charm, looks, and intelligence to my advantage. Although I'm more brooding and wild than character in picrel. I'd compare myself to a lion. I sit and guard the territory while the females go out and hunt. These two examples summarize the situation quite accurately.

Attached: BestTVNeighbors_MarriedWithChildren_Darcies_1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 276.05K)

This has been happening for 50 years even when men worked 70 hours a week. Try again retard

>She apparently loves me enough to work, cook, and do alot of the cleaning
nigger, you are a parasite

For sure I have many more questions, but I wanted those answered IG. Seem a stable household and relationship. Maybe really the world is chaning idea of family and maybe is not so bad if it goes like this I mean not "LGBT+Q4KHD" say like destroy the family core, I mean just a change in perception on the gender roles of the modern world, don't care about who put the money if there are why whine and just educate and grow your family as you better think. I mean a thing like this, just use "common sense" and stay grounded in reality.

In the mean time I post based Media Dads.

Attached: yakuza dad.jpg (1400x2008, 273K)

I have a few questions for you regarding sex in a female led household
>since you are a sissy bitch, does she cuckold you?
>are you in 24/7 chastity?
>what are the length and girth of your penis?

Attached: mando and grogu.jpg (1050x600, 470.56K)

If you only knew how much work it was to keep two babies fed, happy, clean, and safe you would disagree. It's exhausting. There is nothing parasitical about being the primary caregiver for multiple children. I think a huge problem in the world right now is little ones aren't given the attention my babies get. I feel so bad for all the babies who don't receive the attention and love they deserve. Of course if you look at this situation from a superficial perspective you could never understand.

Attached: Venture Family.jpg (1920x1080, 942.07K)

I'm dominant. My wife always wants to have sex and it's me who isn't always wanting it. I could stick my dick in her mouth rn as she sleeps and she would suck it and slurp my cum. When I fuck her it outs her in a good mode.

My dick is about
7.25 inch long
6.25 girth

By volume it's large. I've made girls bleed with it multiple times.

If you get caught up in any activity it can suck out all of your time and energy. I am of the opinion that the stay-at-homer should do all of the house chores.
>cleaning
>laundry
>domestic errands
>cooking
>shopping - including going to multiple stores to get the best deals

My wife and I are both high income individuals with no children. I thought about being a stay-at-home trophy husband, but I decided I would rather work full-time and help out with half of the chores I listed above rather than do all of them.

This.

Once you start really taking care of your childrens, you understand why some woman wants the "stay at home mom" thing to be considered a real work

I've only done my own laundry once in the last 4 years. I cook rarely, often my wife will make breakfasts, lunch, and dinners. She will make coffee for me whenever I ask if I'm at the computer doing work or whatever.

I suppose you need to keep in mind I'm the brains of the entire operation. My iq is in the top 1% and my wife is probably in the 120 range. I manage all the investments and what not. My wife is a hard worker but by being attached to me she is given access to a different way of living than someone else could offer her.

Her dad has told me he worried what would happen if she was in a dark alley and attacked while with her last boyfriend. Whereas he knows I would pull out a knife and she would be fine.

A male with strong genes, who is social, and competent is highly valuable in this world.