Oh boy, I can’t wait to leave the comfort of my home and engage in society!

Oh boy, I can’t wait to leave the comfort of my home and engage in society!

Attached: D403DD54-1E2B-4015-BDFB-DA856528A693.jpg (854x1024, 121.66K)

Got two jobs and barely make 1k a month. I want to die.

> works like 2 people
> doesn’t get 2 times the pay
fuck that guy

Lmao, this. Also,

>outshines & outperforms the owner
>no owner pay
>15.00/hour

No thanks.

Immigrate somewhere you can buy land to farm. Cities are where slaves live.

I ran into this, some YouTuber was adversiting a job posting for a friend's business. After he finished listing all the requirements it was like, "why not just start your own business and make 19x as much if you can do all that?"

pfft lmao I do fuck all at work (behold my shitposting during work hours).
Just get a fuck-all job. I work as a corporate lawyer and I make insane amounts of money.
I get to work from home and shitpost all day. My workdays are 9-5 during which I do fuck all.
Then I get to play with my kids, cook with my wife, and exercise.
My employer pays me a dozen minimum wages for this, plus benefits, retirement and healthcare.
waddare you gonna do about it murican' boy?

Did the owner of that sign go out of business?

Attached: 1644718888657.jpg (663x715, 137.58K)

Tell him you'll start at 15 or the equivalent of 15 cash cuz you're sick and tired of getting fucked in the ass by people like him so it's 15 bucks an hour cash or the equivalent with deductions 40 hours you're on your feet not bad take home.... ....you can survive on that and put something away and start planning because all your basic needs will be met. And trust me on this Pro tip, running around with plates of food, so people can eat, in a nice clean environment, beats the fuck out of Demolition and swinging a sledgehammer or a jackhammer.... or just dealing with people who are either high or hungover all the time.
600$/week. Having a roommate doing the van thing, your approach goes here...

You would have to be a fucking imbecile not to be able to live comfortably on 600 cash a week

Yeah, if someone is that gifted, they don't need anyone telling them what to do. Just work for yourself and be the top dog.

Burger King is starting at $15/hr where I live

Frankly, anything under $40 per hour is getting you nowhere. Better off living in someones basement or couch surfing. This sub-20 stuff is baffling. They wont get anyone worth a shit and if they do, that person will leave for $1 more per hour.

Attached: z869qot4nba71.jpg (2048x1304, 527.95K)

How much does the owner make? Why would I outwork him for less pay?

>$15/hr

Lmao they seriously think this is still enough. That would need to be untaxed under the table to even remotely cover basic expenses.

You'd be an imbecile to work 40 hours a week standing on your feet. That will fuck your shit up real quick and the pay needs to consider that. Either that or these jobs need to be far less than 40 hours per week.

Sense this is in a jogger neighborhood and you have to work with them to understand how generous this is.

Because you didn't pay the overhead costs to start the business and don't pay the costs of upkeep, including things like covering your shift when you call in "sick."

universal basic income when?

Attached: 1633438608550.png (2359x1749, 2.81M)

so the owner does only deserve max. 14$ according to this list

This.

/thread

stop doubleposting, ausnigger

Attached: 6472981.jpg (736x490, 103.47K)

I make 10 under the table
that said I essentially do absolutely nothing so it's basically passive income

what do u do, user