TRUTH social

Post em!
Doubt you guys got in earlier than me

Attached: 4zmJ6bL.png (705x360, 45.01K)

>he gave them his phone number

Attached: screenshot.jpg (826x959, 112.54K)

what's up datamine
neither am i joining nor will i join until leftists actually try to shut it down. then, and only then, will i have precisely any interest in hopping on
i've never once been banned from social media, but i've flown a little too close to the sun with a few unpopular opinions that got me stern warnings about how i'd been a very, very naughty boy
anyway- yeah, i'm pretty sure they have overt censorship for things which aren't even illegal to post online in the US on day 1. did they not admit that about a month ago?

Its rolling out in the USA first
Don't know of any countries being banned

The only free speech platform is Gab.com

Attached: gab.jpg (1200x630, 158.36K)

same

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 13-42-05 Access denied truthsocial com used Cloudflare to restrict access.png (854x483, 15.21K)

I can only access the website with a US VPN and the app is not available in my countries AppStore.

I love how Andrew doesn't censor jew bashing
He knows

How long before libtards sign up to post truth feeds on here?

Probably, and instead of just heavily censoring the right, they'll also heavily censor the left for the sake of "Fairness". This will become the actual platform that destroys the remaining vestiges of free speech.

hopefully

Its on Apple but not on Android

>we love you
Welcome to Costco. I love you.

>access denied

Attached: 1643106773523.png (730x1194, 28.05K)

Can I discuss how targeting jewish children with shotguns is the best way to stop the jew problem at the source? If not, then it's pretty obvious which site on the internet is the true free speech platform.

405 Not Allowed / nginx/1.21.5
lmao

parler was shit
gettr was shit
this truth shit will be same shit obviously

also the wtf the name is "truth"
even "pravda" would be much better

whatever you can still "seize" some nice lefty twitter names

>parler was shit
>gettr was shit
Parler was rejected by both the app store and google
gettr was invited in
gettr is owned and operated by jews and its purpose is data mining

>also the wtf the name is "truth"
>even "pravda" would be much better
Most of Trump's supporters are dumbass white trash filth with low-IQs. Naming that platform "Truth" will actually make these people believe that it is Truth, consciously and subconsciously. Same as you pointed out with 'Pravda'. This shit works on the common dumbass idiot of which Trump has many that fit that category.

Do we redpills boomers on the JQ now?

>Most of Trump's supporters are dumbass white trash filth with low-IQs
True in 2016 but in 2020 that number dropped
Trump's support among Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians went through the roof and its getting even bigger as we speak
The next election will be biblical if the Republicans take the house this year and it looks like its going to happen