You are literally getting socially engineered by this board with posts primed to make you think a certain way...

you are literally getting socially engineered by this board with posts primed to make you think a certain way, so you can be a glowie weapon. real life is not that bad. get off this board.

Attached: eb1.jpg (600x450, 34.07K)

NEVER

Attached: hhhhhhh.jpg (641x254, 23.96K)

Nah, I'm engineering the board to make more people like me.

ok. you first.

What if I gorged on schizo threads AND preached nonviolence when I opened my mouth? Checkmate feds :}

the two oddest delusions of this board are that the posters literally only go on here all day and have no lives
and that any of these post mean anything or theres anything remotely productive here. the "slide thread" meme to "derail" is hilarious and narcissism/coping with wasting time

You know they get influenced by the posts you make too, right?

We should trust the experts
WMDs were in Iraq
Trump colluded with Russians to rig the 2016 election
The 2020 elections were the most secure in history
Trust the science. Get vaccinated

>real life is not that bad
It's even worse.

Attached: 1640195634268.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

nah, I engineer them

Same

Attached: denqtZy.jpg (800x1233, 187.88K)

Posters have lives, but the board *is* meaningful. This is an important bastion of free speech. Le Reddit faggotry is just a ZOG/globohomo op at this point. There is literally nowhere else to trade unfiltered opinions.

real life is even worse because im forced to interact with strangers , here i can be myself and choose when and how to interact with anyone and if i dont like them i simply ignore them.
can barely do that in the kikeinfested brainwashed city i live in without getting googly eyes or being asked by thugs "who i am what im doing here sitting on this bench for an hour already".

For the most part you are right. But humans have been socially engineering society since day one of human existence. It's man's job to keep history alive for good or bad and never let people change it.

>this

My best posts have come from when I'm on the shitter. The media and establishment creates those narratives about us because they're in denial that their multi-century Jewish psyop hasn't worked like they had hoped. Im not racist because of this board -- this board is "racist" because of me. These "naughty boi" thoughts travel with me. They are my constant companion and all the jannies can do is seethe and cope eternally

Attached: 1644791092636.png (800x600, 513.46K)

true but most insightful points and intelligent people are ignored because this is more for shitposting than serious free speech conversations

Any time anyone writes or says anything publicly they're trying to make other people think a certain way.

Go back to sleep, niggercattle.

Attached: 1564930653248.jpg (800x800, 755.04K)

>People are just getting trampled by horses because they don't want to be used for unethical Medical Experimentation
No yeah, this is fucking paradise user.

Attached: 1645237406091.jpg (5248x3500, 3.84M)

Either has never lived around joggers or never not lived around joggers.

Said the socially engineered glownigger.
Wake the fuck up glow bro. You have been completely brainwashed.

>glowie
Actually taking people seriously that can't even write glownigger.

Right, it's worse.

That used to be a thing on here. Leftover meme from the olden days of chan. The majority of people on here would be middle class neets who actually have a computer and internet access. They would just lurk and shit post all day, and maybe play some vidya. Things may be different now, the entire internet is completely different. Smart phones and social media and normies literally ruined everything.

The glowniggers are the ones being socially engineered and they don't even realize it.

>you are literally getting socially engineered by this board with posts primed to make you think a certain way,
the entire goal of pol and reddit

lol it is about slowly brainwashing underpaid foreign government shills

This. There's no reason to work now. For anyone. Dreams are dead. compensation nonexistent. Living costs unaffordable.

>I'm scared of the vaxx!
Boo hoo cry me a river.

Attached: 1624987480345.png (480x640, 68.58K)

Checked Satan, keep up the good work!

Attached: 27716543125657.png (604x437, 83.53K)

I go on this board when I take poopies

Pic related:

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)