Brit/pol/

Weather is still bad so be careful lads

Attached: IMG_20220210_174131.png (1080x1021, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2022/02/the-ukraine-crisis-shows-global-britain-cant-afford-to-turn-its-back-on-europe
newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2022/02/the-rise-of-high-tax-britain
newstatesman.com/comment/2022/02/right-wing-populism-is-a-bigger-threat-to-the-west-than-woke-ideology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZOGBOT/pol/

nonce

other news:
Covid btfo. Boris Johnson is due to set out his plans to scrap all remaining Covid legal restrictions in England, including the requirement to isolate.

what party?

I put in an application to be the pope. The Vatican hasn't responded yet. I included a selfie.

going out for a ciggy hope the wind knocks out me leg and brains me on summat

good morning sirs

Fucking hell. This lass on sky news right now.

what party ?

hoping for white smoke, good luck with your future papacy. just remember to spend a few of those dollars to build an army.

Attached: LDN.jpg (344x500, 71.56K)

Him and his sister are considering that, the problem with cases like this is the money just gets eaten up by (((solicitors))).

She was a very gullible woman, I remember she was always signing up for daft things, bit hippyish like spending thousands on healing gem stones so its no wonder she got hoodwinked probably by some chugger into changing her will very recently.

Thanks. I imagine the royal doghouse is quite spacious.

jamal edwards

never heard of him 2bqh

If you do it tho who will bugger the choirboys?

She cute or an idiot?

There should be a law preventing women from inheriting their husband's estate, just send it straight onto descendants.

Stop raping animals.

just messaged a findom on twitter tellin her she should post more of her self harm scars and self medication because I get off on seeing narc women slowly self destruct

can always count on you brownnosing to get the job

lads im comfy im about to play dark souls for the first time so im ready for elden ring

Spreading lies is the lowest form of bullying. Shame.

Sounds like an upstanding nu-British gentleman

Is that just women or do men do it?

Arent findoms just wives without the marriage?

newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2022/02/the-ukraine-crisis-shows-global-britain-cant-afford-to-turn-its-back-on-europe
>The Ukraine crisis shows “Global Britain” can’t afford to turn its back on Europe
>We can’t stand up militarily to Putin’s Russia. But a London cleaned of dirty money and with a more rational foreign policy would be a good start.
Let me guess, "rational foreign policy" actually means something really dumb? Global Brexit Britain means defending Kyiv to the last drop of gammon blood

newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2022/02/the-rise-of-high-tax-britain
>The rise of high-tax Britain
>Though the Conservatives still lionise Margaret Thatcher, they are raising taxes to the highest level since the early 1950s – and those who stand to benefit are the party’s core, older voters.
Now take the thought one step further, that all British parties are built around and for geriatrics and we are being bleed for them.

newstatesman.com/comment/2022/02/right-wing-populism-is-a-bigger-threat-to-the-west-than-woke-ideology
>Right-wing populism is a bigger threat to the West than “woke ideology”
>The Conservative chairman Oliver Dowden should recognise how Boris Johnson and Donald Trump’s disregard for the rule of law has empowered enemies.
Rule Of Law *folds arms*. Reminder that laws are regularly broken by those in power (sovereign is he who decides the exception) and that this stems from them not having appropriate End of History decorum. "Right wing populism" literally isn't real.

Also the New Statesman is dogshit, how did I even end up browsing it?

thats why i tell everybody you're an asexual

grow up

Raping animals is lower desu.

kek

men too but they're usually twink faggots

basically

>Asexual predator.

jamal is an arabs name.