I'm gonna start wageslaving again tomorrow

How do I prepare mentally for slaving away 12h a day for minimum wage?

Attached: 1546553668067.png (1280x1172, 818.35K)

Crying should do the trick. If that doesn't work then quitting may resolve the issue

>Crying should do the trick
I don't do that.

are you a sexy girl? sell pictures of your pussy

Just do it lol, your quality of life will improve, and if it's physical labour you will lose weight, it will make you less angry etc. Since I started working I don't get as angry anymore

>are you a sexy girl
I am neither sexy nor a girl, unfortunately.

If anything I might start feeling anger again.
Currently I feel nothing.

What kind of work?

12 hours a day, what's the catch?
Your pay should be huge at least.

Warehouse nigger.

Depends, if it's gonna be an office job where you are stuck inside all day dealing with Roasties and other cunts then yeah you will be angry. But if you're working a hard job outside with other men or even in a factory, the hard work is basically exercise. I started working last year, lost 20 kilos, bought a car, got my license and got a gf. All in one year. Plus it's a lot easier to sleep at night because I'm tired from work, I don't sit up til 4am reading pol and seething about elections etc. I think physical work is honestly good for men

Eva vla

Same bro. Start a new job today after 2 years of the neet life. The part I hate is the hour lunch break since I do 48 hour fast and typically eat in the morning. Just an hour to sit around and do nothing but I doubt I could talk them into letting me skip lunch and leave work an hour early. Job seems easy though, IT with a goal of about 10 tickets worked a day which is piss easy.

The catch is, I'll work for 12 hours but I'll get paid for 8. They were like "take it or leave it" and I'm retarded enough to take it.

>or even in a factory
Been there done that. I'd unironically rather starve to death than ever work on an assembly line ever again.
Outdoors work is nice though. Worked construction for a year. Pay was shit and it was basically akin to slave labor but it was comfy and the bricklayers would buy us beer after work.

How much of a pussy are you? Do you have no self-respect? I would spit in their face and look for another warehouse job. Do you have no experience or are you a zoomer?

>Do you have no self-respect?
Do you even have to ask?
>Do you have no experience or are you a zoomer?
I've got experience working dead end jobs. I'll slave away here until I save enough money for a driving license and do something respectable, like being a taxi driver.
The main thing is, I hate writing resumes and applying for jobs, so I like the kind of work where if you get it, you'll wish you hadn't.
It's a sure thing.

Just do it until you get your head straight and then try and get a skilled trade or maybe get a forklift license. You don't wanna feel like you're stuck or that you don't have any upwards mobility.

>taxi nigger
>Respectable

>? I would spit in their face and look for another warehouse job
don't be so mean, he might need the money. Just ask them for a raise op.

This is true. I work from home and my job is so easy, I have problems keeping a proper sleep schedule. I need to work out

>Do you even have to ask?
Are you atleast white? Answer truthfully before Croatian user shits on you. Ill give you advice.

I'm here to let you know that there is always another way..

Attached: 1644718761133.png (315x372, 100.95K)

Yeah, well, I can LARP as Travis Bickle at least.
Learning a trade in Serbia still follows the old apprenticeship system where you actually have to find someone to teach you, and that ain't happening.
There are some certificates nowadays but they ain't worth shit.
Too dumb for IT.

Attached: taxi-driver-40-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 112.81K)

>Gotta find someone to teach you
It's the same in Australia, we use the apprenticeship system too. But in Australia all the immigrants went home because of COVID so it's really easy to get work right now, trades are always in high demand. Idk what the situation is like in Serbia though. I've got a bunch of Serbian mates tho, they are pretty based, hopefully shit works out for you mate

>Are you atleast white?
I'm white by Serbian standards.

Attached: white man's hand.jpg (3968x2976, 1.88M)

maybe develop a short list of medium to long-term goals and begin working toward them
hope that helps
do your best user

>hopefully shit works out for you mate
Yeah, I'm sure it will. Thanks Bruce.

get into trucking or learn2code
70.000 rsd and upwards pays

would say welding but don't know jack shit bout that

Attached: 1645346014179.jpg (462x657, 104.31K)

Its not about being mean, its about how you carry yourself and knowing your self-worth. Before i got my job now I constantly had horrible offers from other whites(not kikes) after interviews that were so shitty only a pajeet would do them. I would tell them to fuck off and I'd keep looking.

have a good diet and sleep schedule

That's all fine and dandy, but I'm too tired, and frankly, too ashamed to keep on existing as a parasitic lifeform that leeches off his mom.
I gave her a sizeable amount, when I had the cash. I could have learned to drive and be driving a cab right now.

Attached: 1572470849171.png (635x661, 226.92K)

Start working at the place. After a few weeks of unpaid overtime raise up the issue with the boss, insisting you want to be paid for every minute of overtime/night shift, demand work safety regulations be followed, etc. The goal here is to get fired. Because labor laws are complicated your termination likely won't be done properly. File a lawsuit against your former employer over illegal termination, demanding to be returned to work and backpay. If everything goes well, after about a year and a half you'll get a first instance ruling, against which the employer will appeal. After about 4 years in total you'll get a second degree ruling ordering the employer to return you to work, to pay you backpay for the entire time as well as legally mandated interest (it's 10% or 12% in Serbia iirc). While you're waiting for one ruling to be confirmed, you can get a job elsewhere and repeat the above for a steady trickle of income.