Why are an increasing number of Americans choosing to be homeless? What are the advantages of this lifestyle?

Why are an increasing number of Americans choosing to be homeless? What are the advantages of this lifestyle?

Attached: 28360639450_d42675c3bb_h[1].jpg (1500x1000, 683.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would be very worried about getting attacked at night

homeless people have tight-knit
friend groups where they all suck each others dicks and do drugs
I see them all the time in my city just shooting the shit at the park benches

>Why are an increasing number of Americans choosing to be homeless?
>choosing to be homeless
>choosing

Attached: 5FF1C9A6-EEF2-436F-8AE4-5F6F3393C6D4.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

I feel like America has always had voluntary hobos, You have that small community in the Nevada; Slab city if i recall correctly , Also the most famous case would be Alexander super-tramp. Main difference today might be that people are opting out because they have no choice.

In many cases, yes. A lot of homeless in the US are working-aged males. You can talk to them and ask them some simple questions:

>Are you employed?
>Are you seeking employment?
>What skills are you learning/developing which might help you obtain employment?

For most of them, the answers are "No, no, none." It's a choice. A lot of them seems to prefer indulgences like drug usage rather than choosing to work a 'normie' job.

The society that they have created is a disease.
No wonder people are dropping out.

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Drugs

you clearly have never talked to any homeless people. a lot of them just want to do drugs without anything getting in the way, and alot of them want that plus they get off thinking that they're somehow gaming the system and "hustling". they're just scumbags. people like you are retards they take advantage of and they laugh about it.
>t. homeless drug addict for a few months

Bad medacare system, bad credit system, police corruption, Justice system that is corrupt.
The niggers and drug lords own the American system.

Rich people do drugs, the gangs own the rich with drugs.

Indeed

Doctors giving optoids to people getting them addicted.
Then bragging at the country club with judges.
The judges have police go after the incident that speak up.

this is why homelessness is such a problem. fucking retards like this

Imagine asking someone who is worrying about their next meal and wether it's gonna be cold tonight wether he's been reading up on basic engineering and improving himself.

Imagine thinking you have a country when you act and treat your countrymen like this.

Imagine thinking.

Attached: 1645406673300.jpg (640x399, 49.82K)

Your retarted, they weren't homeless to start, who and what group made them homeless.

Only happens if you live around blacks, although it's getting harder and harder to avoid them.

Just have to choose a spot that isn't a route for drug stores, bars... etc

blue collar - illegals
white collar - cheap h1bs
manufacturing - outsourced to asia

The Homeless Chad:
>Answers to no one
>Does what he wants
>Sleeps where he wants
>Doesn't care about society's rules or expectations, he does what he wants
>Healthy from all the time spent outside
>If he needs money he just asks for it, and people give it to him

Admit it, being homeless is completely based.

It's common in America, corruption is bad. Lawless society. How many times did Trump file for bankruptcies and how many homeless have never been given one chance at bankruptcie.

Code writers make 100k to 300k are working homeless.
And they get harassment from cops, judges, and optoids pushed on them by doctors.
America is corrupt from Washington to the cops.

yes its very easy to seek employment when homeless

t. homeless off and on, lived behind alleyway and in car, 10+ years of i.t. experience, used to make 70k/yr

I know many women in different PR departments that where stuck up and on drugs who became homeless, companies lost money because of production.
Got to love jobs in America, at the point you steal from your employer and you are in.

CIA and Federal agencies are the largest distributors of drugs globally.
Drugs are illegal to protect their monopoly.

>Why are an increasing number of Americans choosing to be homeless?
nobody chooses it.
It's a result of addiction and/or mental illness, coupled with the lack of any kind of welfare net.
Is interest rates and inflation increase the problem will get worse.