There is a grave in Eura, which is said to be a tomb of an ancient Finnish king

There is a grave in Eura, which is said to be a tomb of an ancient Finnish king.

It hasn't been opened yet, because RKP (swedish political party) owns the Museovirasto (agency which "protects" objects related to ancient Finnish history).

The swedes are afraid of what we will find buried in there.

Attached: Kuninkaanhauta_Paneliassa_01.jpg (750x274, 107.03K)

Lmao even subsaharans had better tombs.

>they thought a pile of rocks and dirt would stop us
>lmao yeah
>lmao

Attached: 42995197-i-costruttori-che-lavorano-presso-la-costruzione-della-strada-sorridente.png (1300x866, 1.4M)

Sounds similiar to the chink emperors grave, which is a mountain not a rubble pile though

I think it's better left alone. Everything gets ruined these days.

That's a pile of rocks, you Find are actually retarded. Check my pic if you wanna see Finnish burial grounds.

Attached: images (100).jpg (704x436, 52.38K)

might as well check with non-intrusive methods then.

what are they afraid of?

I doubt this one particular tomb will have anything of earth shattering consequences. Perhaps it does but I personally think the mystery is what makes these things truly interesting.

Be the guy remembered as the gold digger that desecrated a tomb to get nothing.
Or
Be the guy that despite the promise of gold refused to desecrate your history?

ancient european architecture is pitiful

i'm not looking for gold here, i'm looking for history.

it is a fact that swedes are trying their hardest to prevent finns from even looking at it.

It's a blessing in disguise. If they aren't interested in it then no one is going to be fucking around with it.
There is plenty of history that is totally ignored despite people knowing about it. Get that information out to a wider audience.

Fucking Kek

This could be the Annunaki

>ancient european architecture is pitiful

Attached: 1621132654034.jpg (474x483, 22.09K)

>your history

wew lad that's a man in there

They'll open it up and some Jewish scientist will claim the king was actually a non binary fluid tranny or something

swedes have infiltrated every part of finnish society. if you talk about ancient finnish kings being real you get called a schizo.

finns have been taught to not study our history further than just "swedes brought everything to us, swedes are our lords"

it's most likely that the average finn won't care, which is sad

>you've rested long enough pal

The fact you want to disturb this man's grave... Fucking kill yourself and burn in hell, scum. Who the FUCK do you think you are, you cunt? Eat shit. He was a king. He bore the burden of an entire people's wellbeing on his shoulders. Somebody with a lifelong concern for the secondary and tertiary consequences of every action and decision he made. I guess people like you who don't understand the value of human dignity know you wont need grave goods in your afterlife, you shitfuck. I hope someone loots your grave to tickle their fucking curiosity someday, you bitch. Wishing to take advantage of his in-ambulatory state. Bet you wouldn't STEAL from HIM if he could move faggot. Again, kys, it's the only way to put such obliviously reprehensible ideas out of your mind

Fuck off, that's not how you do history.
You can research and be respectful at the same time. Every bit of information is precious.
Lay off the estrogens.

It is sad.
Are you a historian? My brother studied history at university and he said it was piss easy. Just go and get a qualification and do the work yourself to a high standard and with integrity.

Be the guy that sets the record straight.

HO LEEE FACKING RARE
>R
>A
>R
>E
And saved for my flag collection. Thanks fren.

Attached: Born to Fren.jpg (646x680, 68.3K)

newfag

>The swedes are afraid of what we will find buried in there.
Probably the bones of some Mongol and his white slave whores.

MYÖ OLTIIN KUNINKAITA JA PASKAA

fingolds tongue my anus

The problem is who's doing it.
I would rather it be left alone until it is done with the care, respect and honesty that it deserves. Until then just enjoy the mystery or else you'll get the stuff in there melted down as 'culturally insignificant scrap' to fund immigration projects or hormone therapies for 9 year olds.

Museovirasto needs to be charged with crimes against humanity

Attached: br2fi.jpg (691x700, 84.05K)

SUCK MY NEWFAGGY COCK!

no, i am not an historian, though i am interested in ancient finnish history.

might as well give it a try, might need to get the swedes out of the government first

how ancient are we talking here?
pre-Tacitus?

bronze age, somewhere in the 1500 BCs

Time to call in the hoteps!

>It hasn't been opened yet, because RKP (swedish political party) owns the Museovirasto (agency which "protects" objects related to ancient Finnish history).
Why does a Swedish political party control a Finnish history institution? Are you their vassals or what?

Sounds good. Maybe start a club once you start get a team together and you can hand pick the most trustworthy to help you.
History is easy to study and is an excuse to get /out/ and do cool stuff.
Approach the problem from a position of authority, even if it's just a basic degree.

>There is a grave in Eura
>It hasn't been opened yet
How is digging up graves not an abhorrent act?
I had to talk to archeologists at university and I'm pretty sure they would dig up my grandma if it was legal

rkp is a political party for swedish speaking "finns".

they are rich so they have a lot of power, they are the reason finns still have to learn swedish in school.

no other country has a party like that, we are so cucked