Why is Poland shamed for allying with America?

History seems to be proving Poland right.

The only reason for this shaming, to me, seems to be sour grapes. It's looking like Poland is NATURALLY and inherently geopolitically aligned with the US, almost 1:1. They want the same things. So what's up? Why pretend like we're forced to be their bitches and like they're dictating things to us that go against our interests? I don't get it, that doesn't track.

I mean, it's the case study of Croatia vs Serbia. Siding with America is a no-brainer, you would think, but some nations are apparently cognitively even below no-brains.

Attached: 1645160680262.jpg (1242x1186, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Kaczyński#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off you bitch.

Get your mutt soldiers from my city.

germanics are beneath poles in order of ferocity and fighting skill.
they hate this fact.

Salty Russkies get angry when you don't let them bully you.

It prevents people from taking matters into their own hands while the country gets quietly niggerized.

>allying with A*glos
you deserve destruction

Poland and America have always been natural allies. We think alike, work alike, and value almost every same thing. No coincidence that Poles came here to help Washington win his revolution. And then went back to Poland to start their own. Plus, there are tons of Polish-Americans, me included.

Attached: E421FDB8-BB29-4CA3-B6D7-27C527A0AECA.jpg (707x1024, 72.79K)

Americans never dissapoint with their delusions.
Look in a mirror, no one can even tell what you are, you genetic abomination.

Butthurt Russians. Thats why. Their inferioriry complex at being a lesser nation than even China is taken out on small nations in the west. Truly pathetic. One can wonder why Putin is driving countries into the Nato fold.

see what i mean?

Poland won't ever get niggerized. That's the truth. Sorry folks. There's no "conspiracy" to "nigger up" every single white country. There's no "forced resettlement" going on.

The simple explanation is nigger opportunism. Niggers be what niggers are: Germany, Sweden are (or at least used to be) very soft (Merkel was too afraid to even activate the fucking Border Guard because muh scary militarism), and could also offer a fuckton of gibs (a consequence of that softness).

So in what world would a nigger rather settle in Poland instead of Germany? Excluding marital situations.
Think, dumbass. Think.

Poland will remain rich, secure, white & based.

>they want the same things
Like what? Keeping Europe weak, divided and energy dependent on US? Because that's what America wants. Also don't forget about flooding Europe with Arabs and Africans, Mutts did this too. (Destruction of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria all led to this.)
Do WE get anything out of it? Anything at all? Or is entirly to benefit mutts and we are just a tool for them.

As long as american soldiers are here any Russian influence is nullified.
Ruskies are going insane because they are running low on victims.
If anyone wants to see fate of a country that didn't sided with america, look at Belarus or Ukraine.

Allying with anglos is only thing that ensures our survival you fucking moron.
Ofcourse stupid krautoid would think alike with murderus rapist from east.

>remain rich

Nie jesteśmy biały, jesteśmy Polscy.

Czech em

Ashkenaz means Germany, did you know that?

Poles fit every criteria of Anglo defined whiteness. Was hard to keep to em and develop em when between the hun and the mongol, tho

Just like WW2 right dumbfuck Pooolacke

There are millions of unsatisfied Polish women who need some spice in their life. We will give them what they need, a strong African American male pounding a baby into her. Polish women crave Black American soldiers and mixed race babies. They know from experience on social media this is the best way to go, and they can't wait to get many likes and comments when they show off their new diverse family. Future of Poland is Slavic-Black, a supremely powerful combination.

Right, right. The most important cities in USA, France, England and Germany have been niggerized but jews will leave Poland alone. Face it. Poland just wasn't a priority. Now that the big fish have fallen, there's no hope for the little fish.

20 Euro is enough to make your sister give me a rim
Did you know that

>Keeping Europe weak, divided and energy dependent on US?
Nobody stops Europe from being strong, united and energetically independent on anyone. Only Europe itself.

You're peddling asinine talking points, like every anti-American

Well his sister might be into it i won't judge... but stop whoring yourself to women for just 20 euro, have some dignity.

Germany did Poland the greatest favor it could have ever asked for. Poland went from having the most Jews in Europe to the least in a matter of a few years. And it stayed that way. Poland paid for it dearly, but is reaping the rewards now. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the United States.

It's not a coordinated effort. It makes me laugh that Any Forumstards, of all people, would think that niggers can somehow be coordinated.

They just flock to where the gibs are. That's it. Poland will never (read: not within 30 years) have gibs even half as good as Germany or Sweden. Let alone sharing them to brown non-nationals. Lmao.

That's so 2000s bro. I get it, youre a white German and your mentality is stubborn and slow, but look around you. NIGGERS galore and no Polish car thieves to be found.

Time to grow up.

We are at extinguish part of "embrace, extend, extinguish" process. Joining ZOGland was a disaster.

One of Poland's presidents died in a plane crash. It's completely controlled by puppets like everything else in NATO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Kaczyński#Death

Because modern Poland is a kid German father and mother Russia. And like every teenagers now she think she is a grown up and now can be a independent but parents says forget about it. So what's she gonna do? Right, go and start sucking every black mutt dicks to annoy parents.

Attached: 16378331172280.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

>german
>russia
that is so irrelevant to poland. we literally shit on germany. it has 0 power because its a puppet of america. we are allied with america but arent its puppets, just see eye to eye.

germs are puppets because they clearly have different interests but still bend over.

capisce?

You're delusional like Canada's truckers, the Jan 6 protestors, and Americans waiting on loan forgiveness, abortion to be illegal, and change in the next election. Accepting that people who want you dead are in charge is just too much for you.