Pastor says Jesus was Queer

youtube.com/watch?v=b7myK6SgLNQ

Attached: 7867879.webm (576x1024, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY&t=921s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist
youtube.com/watch?v=ieI8a0rt2uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS WHY WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING OUT OF RAISING KIDS AND CLEANING THE NEST..........

sage
memes in 2010 jews think jesus was gay ]
2022 jews:

Is a women's ordination even valid?

Any non-Catholic/Orthodox ordination is invalid

in 1930's germoney pastors said jeebus was ayran and the Führer was sent by god. christcucks gonna christcuck. there are no more pathetic people.

Attached: kna_210507-093-000027_segen_regenbogen.jpg (1900x832, 495.32K)

>Is a women's ordination even valid?
In the real church becoming a priest is about as difficult as becoming a doctor or lawyer. Becoming a protestant priest is like working at McDonalds. Their priesthood is not real

Attached: Pope-Romania-Orthodox-CNS-27214.jpg (1287x858, 454.5K)

Great song title. Somebody Called Jesus Queer Today.

>Führer was sent by god
I agree

Attached: 1645363809137m.jpg (544x1024, 76.1K)

I believe in God through His word and not in myself through my own beliefs that contradict His word. Christians who believe in beliefs that contradict the word of God believe in themselves and not in Jesus.

Woman with mental issues makes tik tok video about mythical entity being a queer with pronouns.

Attached: 1644680428167.gif (802x451, 3.49M)

'You thought you were worshipping me but you were worshipping my adversary the devil the entire time. Depart from Me you evil doer'.

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matt 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Attached: r70jp32h2p871.jpg (1280x720, 329.23K)

>Who is Mary Magdalene....

Die shill.

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1280, 704.81K)

Catholics are jewed but their priest are still priests

most protestant churches nowadays teach works based salvations (not just the catholic or orthodox churches). don't be surprised when an unsaved false prophet/pastor from a church that teaches a satanic false gospel also happens to be wrong on other major doctrines.

op seems to be using a strawman tactic to steer people away from Christianity. those people that believe in and teach works based salvations such as the "repent of your sins to be saved heresy" or "get water baptized to be saved heresy" and promoting lgbtq and other false doctrines are not exactly a good representation of biblical Christianity to say the least.

watch this gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven. you don't have to go to hell for your sins and it's actually very, very easy to get to heaven because salvation is not of your works.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

sermon for anons doubting their salvation.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY&t=921s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist

Attached: Pass it along if you are a saved Christian.jpg (1200x627, 1.06M)

Those priests won't be there for you when it's time for you to be judged, you will answer alone. Have you done enough good works to deserve Heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=ieI8a0rt2uk

Attached: torture-hell.jpg (648x482, 66.01K)

If you can t trust a woman with your economy how could you trust her with your own soul?

Nope

>not being married at 36 is queer
lmao, who takes this seriously

fpbp

Prophet Easa is called faggot and not a single Muslim brother went to "talk" to this whore? Where is this from, OP?

Herbs in the options field. That is not a pastor. That is a common slag from the US of ASS.

t. Orthodox

Based and Roman Empire pilled.

She's pretty cute, not gonna lie, sage regardless, her and OP need to repent desu

Jesus said marriage was between a man and a woman. Unrepentant faggots will burn in hell along with false preachers.