Humor thread: Tranny edition

No humor thread? Let’s fix that faggots.

Attached: 7383D9D0-6B5E-494F-8CE5-36B2946D3B13.jpg (760x543, 140.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzz8X7owtv0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_nCNU3eh0
youtube.com/watch?v=4ylYvNnP1rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First reply. I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply of the thread, it’s what gives the thread its pace, and you'll never experience this thread the way I did... This thread will never feel the way it felt about me, about you. It's over, you might as well just go post on a /ptg/ general and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped.

Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

once again
More evidence that pol humour threads are made by glowies.
Here they compare troons to the shape of the earth. Flat earth being a glowie propagated lie to discredit holohoax scepticism and other far right beliefs by associating the two.
In addition we can tell this thread was started by a VPN nigger as Australians spell it Humour, not Humor.

Attached: flat.jpg (1080x1364, 127.83K)

if only i could see that the earth was round but alas i cant, all i see is flat, no matter how many plane flights i take

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your “pol humor” threads. Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins will ever be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it loser!

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzz8X7owtv0

Attached: It's Not OK to be gay.png (795x655, 63.08K)

What do anti vax have to do with flatearthers? Also USA polio vax of black men, Hitlers forced vax of jews etc etc. Facist bitch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_nCNU3eh0

Attached: 1612964737117(1).webm (576x1024, 1.77M)

Ah, welcome leaf! Hope you have a good Day :)

flat earthers seething so hard they gonna try to meme trannies into their arguments?

good luck

They have a point tho

Attached: 215A1CFE-5337-42A4-86B7-5D28AE7C48D8.jpg (828x820, 132.93K)

What is the name the girl in your gif?

Funny how flat earthers will say trannies can't be women due to what biologist say but don't believe what physicist say about the shape of the Earth.

i don't think you can handle this humor

youtube.com/watch?v=4ylYvNnP1rg

That's no girl. It's a daemon. You have the worst taste.

I would happily lick the semen off a pussy freshly pounded by a tvrkish bvll

Attached: 1644928874161.jpg (1027x1280, 146.45K)

Yangon?

non glowie here. earth is flat.

god damn i love being a flat earther.

Attached: 1645355454967.jpg (937x911, 96.15K)

eww phoneposter

only intelligent person in the thread

Why would the horizon look rounded on a globe? Seems to me that if you are proportionally close to the surface, it would look pretty straight. Just try to make a big circle in inkscape or similar and zoom in, if you zoom in deep enough it will just look like a straight line. Also I have observed curvature on photographs...

This. The worst thing is the low effort. Im almost convinced its like a kiddie script posting this shit some times. Its so blatant that its gotta be meant for newcomers to the board. Everyone else knows and sees straight through it. Imagine working full time spreading misinformation about political adversaries, the implications of course is that it is admitting defeat. They cannot argue against us, only try to poison the well - Thats what they got against you, their own agents and the behaviour!

Its like admitting defeat - They cannot control us - This shit is the best they got lmao.

It's sad that you weirdos won't exist anymore in the future when space travel becomes more frequent. This is the final decades of your guy's little cult. But it has been fun to watch you guys convince dumb naive little teenagers to join your flat planets group.

hey faggot. the earth is fucking flat. stop being a fucking baby and wake up.

Attached: i made this flat .jpg (680x1483, 127.85K)

Kek

Attached: 789F4FE8-CA91-4768-9761-0C29CF6E3F71.jpg (741x982, 267.09K)