GTFIH TRUTH SOCIAL IS LIVE!

Bros....make your account right now there is a long waitlist because they have to manually approve every account after making sure your username doesn't contain any hate speech, so do it now!

Attached: Um8mSVg1vQG8.jpg (826x991, 122.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-truth-social-developing-content-moderation-practices-to-ensure-family-friendly-community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

context nigger

Attached: 1632523065057.gif (420x431, 1.72M)

And before any of you shills start:
Yes, you can say the N word.
Yes, you can say the C word.
Yes, you can even say the J word.

Have fun boys.

Make account, @realdonaldjtrump fuck Niggers

Is it available on Android?

This.

social media is life draining garbage, it's too addictive

why do you want to waste any amount of time scrolling down looking at things you don't really care about?

If that's the case then it's not gonna be on the app store for much longer

It's Donald Trump's twitter alternative Truth Social!

So it's available?

No, you can't. Don't spread misinformation it's only going to get anons banned. Hate speech isn't allowed. This is about MAGA, not hate. Be on your best behavior.

>Fox Business has learned that TMTG is partnering with Hive—a San Francisco-based Series D start-up that provides automated solutions through cloud-based artificial intelligence for understanding images, videos, and text content. Hive’s technology provides automated content moderation across video, image, text and audio.

>"We want to be very family-friendly, we want this to be a very safe place, and we are focused on making sure any illegal content is not on the site," company CEO Devin Nunes told Fox Business.

>Hive co-founder and CEO Kevin Guo told Fox Business that his company’s AI model will be used for TRUTH Social to offer content moderation for posts to ensure sexually-explicit content, and posts that include violence, bullying, hate speech, and spam never make it to the platform.

>Hive also has dozens of other clients, including Reddit, Giphy, Yik Yak, OnlyFans, Omegle, Josh, IRL, Yubo, Tango, and more.

foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-truth-social-developing-content-moderation-practices-to-ensure-family-friendly-community

Attached: fox business.png (475x310, 22.63K)

waste of time. i went to the pre-sign up and all that happened is that now my email account is being bombarded with GOP related spam.
i downloaded the app and signed up only to be told they'd send me a code to register.
four hours later, they finally send me the code and when i click on it, it tells me the code expired. they had only sent it 15 minutes earlier.
clicking the resend code does nothing.
i'm done.

>Truth
>Ban hate speech

Orwell would just love it if he lived today.

>Yes, you can say the N word.
>Yes, you can say the C word.
>Yes, you can even say the J word.

That means it's a trap.

Stupid.

THIS IS LITERALLY A REPEAT OF JANUARY 6TH.

Trump is leading the charge, but he's nothing but a JUDAS GOAT and pretty soon everybody following him is going, "hey, where'd he go? He was just leading us all into this long tunnel, and now he's gone and we're all stacked up in the killchute!"

The mere fact that this has anything to do with Trump should tell you what a fucking psyop it is.

>using social media
>using pozzed social media honeypot made by a boomer who had thrown his entire base under the bus
It's almost like you faggots insist on only learning the hard way.

I can’t even get in que. This is worse then the launch of classic wow in 2019

Attached: screengrab_00125.jpg (1284x1899, 357.59K)

That’s a huge honey pot
Localized place for them to gauge the general consensus of what is going on in normal peoples minds and plan psyops and counter attacks.

Never forget trump is one of them.
He is the reason you lost your job because you didn’t take a vax

Kek

oooh boy another honeypot project

>Hey guys look the Piper is back
>Lets follow him again
>This time it'll work out great

Attached: 1520210343746.png (500x400, 56.17K)