Sino-soviet

>sino-soviet

Attached: 1607826231068 (1).png (666x507, 166.55K)

>Eat shit, sino-soviet

you guys do know i'm the only poster posting sino-soviet, don't you?
glad i hit the nail on the head, soviets.
how's it feel not even being able to stand on the podium since you lost?

HELL MARCH TIME

>ONLY SINO-SOVIETS POST FROGS!

Attached: 67B3B1A2-1A7D-4AF3-A9A9-8ECA30BE26AE.png (994x989, 588.65K)

only sino-soviets post slowjaks.

i hate niggers

Attached: E5_7RmgwSG4.jpg (364x359, 15.61K)

I hate communists and I hate communists
You can't kill the Messiah

Wrong way round, kraut. Sino-Soviet alliance is the only way to provide a meaningful opponent to Western globohomo hegemony. You are the fucking glowfag for opposing it.

more sino-soviet propaganda.
it's the sino-soviets selling the west the globohomo bullshit.
"made in china".

>it's the sino-soviets selling the west the globohomo bullshit.
No one is buying your bullshit glowie. The West, especially muttland, poisons the rest of the world with globohomo, not the other way round.

more sino-soviet propaganda.

Lmao is that all you can do, repeat "MUH PROPAGANDA". How much are they paying you, fedboy? Can't be much if you are doing this poor a job. Glow harder faggot.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

>blaming russia good even though you cooperate with russian kikes and suck jewish cock both in tel-aviv and moscow

Attached: 1629993776592.jpg (2490x1000, 270.49K)

sure thing, sino-soviet.

imagine not know that all three russia, u.s., and china all work together as the big propaganda machine to keep the money scheme alive since money itself isn't real and the people can not be allowed to find that out or the niggerfaggtos lose their "power".

you're up against real here, user.
you've lost.
sit back and enjoy the show.

chicoms

fucking cold war boomers I swear

Your meme is shit and it won't catch on. Maybe take that CIA memetics course again, fag.
That's just demoralisation bullshit. Yeah I could go full schizo tier and just believe that the one world government is already real but fuck that. Doesn't look that way to me. I think these people are still corroborating their power. Russia and China are NOT under the same level of global subversion as the USA, Europe or West in general.

>Doesn't look that way to me
because you're on the side that lost, sino-soviet.

So what then, just be demoralised? Just "sit back and enjoy the show"? No, fuck off. Also, if you think that sides are irrelevant and that all sides work together, why call me a sino-soviet? Surely that label is irrelevant, no?

If you genuinely believe that it is all fucked already, stop posting and just lurk. The fact that you care enough to post really betrays your real intentions. You would have NO incentive to post here.

Oh and by the way OP, I think I got your intentions wrong. I thought you were mocking Russia and China supporters when in reality you are mocking the CIA shills using this new forced meme. I'm seeing it all over the board now, very clear paid psyop. I apologise for not getting your intentions, and yes these CIA shills DO deserve to be mocked.

>Also, if you think that sides are irrelevant and that all sides work together, why call me a sino-soviet?
because you're a brainwashed shill born again of a thousand lies.
every poster on Any Forums must know your tactics so that your entire camp is disarmed here.
end of discussion.

NWO is in effect since 1945 newfren

So your plan of action that will BTFO the globohomo is to tell Any Forums anons that the NWO is already completely instated and that none of us should bother doing anything? Yeah, sorry, I don't get what you think will come of that.
>every poster on Any Forums must know your tactics so that your entire camp is disarmed here.
If people believed what you said they wouldn't even bother coming here because you would have completely demoralised them.

>So your plan of action that will BTFO the globohomo is to tell Any Forums anons that the NWO is already completely instated and that none of us should bother doing anything?
what makes you think you're all of Any Forums?
stop being stupid, user.