I'm trying to imagine for a moment how incredibly fucking pathetic one would have to be to actually ask somebody to fix...

I'm trying to imagine for a moment how incredibly fucking pathetic one would have to be to actually ask somebody to fix their mask. Like just imagine not turning a blind eye to that. Like how fucking low of a person would you have to be... It's almost inconceivable to me.

Attached: 1565224162955.jpg (1080x1080, 228.07K)

Those people are better off dead desu senpai.

Like imagine working in Safeway in February 2022 and you see a full grown man with a mask not completely covering his nose and you, while completely alone, are actually pathetic enough to walk over to him and say "Sir, please put your mask over your nose."

It's unbelievably pathetic. And yet I see this happen almost every day (currently in Seattle).
How does someone stoop so low in life?

>Checking out food at Safeway
>Wagie cashier starts having a meltdown
>Starts ranting loudly about "the unvaxxed retards in this country are never going to let this pandemic end" and "If I see one more person without a mask I'm going to lose it"
>Smile and ignore everything he says (I'm unvaxxed) while he checks out my food
>Consider filing a complaint against him with the corporate office
The jews really did a number on these poor wagies, my God...

>"Hey user, if you want your paycheck this week, and to still have a job next month, you better keep meeting that Custer mask check mandate!"
t. Corporate
>it's easier telling bitches like you to follow the rules that it is to get a new job and meet new coworkers.
>I bet your the type who doesn't wipe your feet when you go to somebody's house.

Attached: 1645158746899.jpg (640x611, 75.09K)

>How does someone stoop so low in life?
Because they haven't gotten their nose broken for shoving it were it doesn't belong.

Pretty much. Little Timmy was raised by a bitter single mom and had no male role models. Little Timmy talks and acts like a woman. Little Timmy does not realize that being a smug, condescending, snarky cunt to people will not make them like him more. Little Timmy will get his teeth knocked out many, many times for this, when he grows up. If he grows up.
On the other hand, more and more people join our ranks every day just because of how unbearably haughty and patronizing these shitbags are.

who is this gorgeous man in your pic?

I see this happen constantly in NY
clown world in full effect,,,

I'm a guard and I do this every day. I like to watch the little cunts squirm. Don't fix your mask you're fucking out. Try anything my gun is gonna be in your face blasting caps.

God i love Asian women so much

Attached: 574367.jpg (1080x1350, 207.91K)

>gun is gonna be in your face blasting caps.
>I'm a guard
>>Australia
>>allowed to use a gun as a retail guard.
Would have been more convincing if you had a American flag.

lmfao how hard were you bullied in middleschool? Fags like you should have ended it during puberty

Definitely true.

Attached: 1639376858722.jpg (1064x1278, 497.77K)

Build for BWC

>It's almost inconceivable to me.
imagine being poor and depressed wage slave whose wife just divorce raped him out of every penny. imagine having no future, imagine your life revolving around endless consumption with no goals, no ambitions, nothing. imagine being secretly hated by your family and having no social circle to fall back onto. imagine being cucked in every single thing you do in life and being always the one at the bottom. that is until you see someone who is not wearing their mask over their nose, now is your moment of glory, now is the time for you to make someone kneel to your authority and the rest of the cucks with you will support you. imagine that being your only moment where you feel in control.

suicide rates will skyrocket once the mask/vax mandates are abolished.

Attached: 1645332422948.jpg (704x800, 68.62K)

what? what are you even trying to say?

Attached: 1638492682001.jpg (770x409, 231.49K)

Correct. What you described is called watchman's syndrome or corporal syndrome. This is the reason why leftycucks loved and still love lockdowns, mask mandates, vax mandates and all that ridiculous overreaching bullshit. It gives them a chance to be petty tyrants and assume authority by proxy. Nothing makes a leftist happier than being able to tell someone what to do. Getting to be an asshole about it is a bonus.
There's an old Russian proverb about such people: "Welcomed by the Tsar, not welcomed by his kennelman". Nosy, annoying, restless busybodies who try to micromanage everyone else's lives "for their own good", like that soi-guzzling faggot who shrieked at people not wearing masks in shartmart recently.
Leftists don't give a shit about any of the causes or morals they happen to profess, they just pretend to because they think it will get them somewhere. They are vindictive, cynical scumbags, hampered only by lack of power. The moment one of them gets his hands on it, he becomes a despot.

Attached: 1610366646577.png (759x1124, 82.14K)

>What you described is called watchman's syndrome or corporal syndrome.
neat, i didn't know there was a name for this phenomenon. interesting to see that it is only wageslaves who shriek at me. going to Afghan, Turk family owned shops, they don't give a fuck whether i am wearing the mask or not.

Me too bro

Attached: ADCAF9C5-BDF1-4EC7-A5DC-3C1A7DCA2BDC.gif (200x267, 819.64K)

the person in the OP image is a girl (male)

>going to Afghan, Turk family owned shops, they don't give a fuck whether i am wearing the mask or not.
Because outside US and Western Europe, being obnoxious and annoying usually results in an ass-beating, and it's not a rare occurrence. Vast majority of Westerners, especially millennials and zoomers, have never even been in a fistfight, which is why they run their mouths and think there won't be consequences.