Healthy Aryan Meal

what is your go to food for a strong healthy Aryan physique?
>Macaroni with the chicken strips....ughhhhh

Attached: 3bpflmmqe9n31.jpg (3024x4032, 997.67K)

Say it with me: "phytonutrients"

Attached: veg.jpg (1600x1067, 423.47K)

Attached: E0A69F71-14D2-4A0E-969C-644BFE8FE195.jpg (827x827, 178.6K)

Because we're secretly all niggers larping as white nazis.

bow-hunted venison and harvested fruits

ONIONS

I feel bad for people who unironically eat shit like this. They don't know any better. Poor creatures.

WRONG NIGGERS PROTEIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING BUT YOU DONT WANT FRIED CHICKEN STRIPS THAT SHIT HAS TOO MUCH VEGETABLE OIL WHICH IS TOXIC AND TOO MUCH FLOUR, ELIMINATE FLOUR, SUGAR, EAT FRUIT, ONLY EAT ENOUGH VEGETABLES TO MAKE YOU SHIT WHICH IS LIKE A BOWL OF FROZEN VEGETABLES COOKED A DAY. GET RID OF ALL WHITE FLOUR SWITCH TO SOMETHING LIKE EZEKIEL BREAD BUT THE EZEKIEL BREAD IN THE FREEZER SECTION HAS ONIONS IN IT BUT MAKING EZEKIEL BREAD YOURSELF IS HARD STILL I WOULD SAY THE EZEKIEL STORE BREAD IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING IN THE BREAD ISLEL. BEEF STEAK, FAJITA BURRITOS MAKE THE TORTILLAS WITH SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHITE FLOUR MAKE CORN OR RICE OR SOME OTHER FLOUR TORTILLA. DRINK WATER AND YERBA MATE TEA THE FULL VERSION NOT PREMADE YOU HAVE TO STUDY HOW TO DRINK YERBA IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW GET RID OF COFFEE THAT SHIT IS TOXIC, SOFT DRINKS ARE TRASH ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM WALMART PREMADE SUGAR OR FREEZER FOOD IS A NO GO ITS ALL MADE WITH VEG OIL AND CRAP. TOO MUCH VEGETABLES IS ALSO BAD 97% OF PLANTS ARE TOXIC TO HUMANS AND ALL PLANTS ARE SLIGHTLY TOXIC. PROTEIN AKA MEAT HEALS THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE BODY THE REST IS JUST CARBS ENERGY WHICH TURNS TO FAT AND MICRONUTRIENTS. SUPPLEMENT WITH BULK VITAMIN POWDERS DONT BUY PILLS THEY ARE MOSTLY FILLERS EXCEPT STUFF LIKE MAYBE VITAMIN B COMPLEX PILLS. PUT THE BULK POWDERS IN A SHOT GLASS FILL WITH WATER AND DOWN IT STIR IT TO GET THE VITAMIN TO DISSOLVE. GET A GOOD SLOW RELEASE PROTEIN AND DRINK ONE OF THOSE SHAKES A DAY., TRY TO LIMIT PORK ITS PARASITE MEAT CHICKEN IS ALSO FAIRLY NASTY BUT IF TIMES GET HARD SOON IT MAY BE ALL U GOT....

EZEKIEL BREAD HAS ONIONS IN IT NOT ONIONS LOL MY HANDS TYPE SOME CRAZY SHIT.....

OH I SEE ITS REPLACING S O Y WITH ONIONS AUTOMATICALLY........

kill yourself healthfag

that meal does not create strong fren

Attached: 1643735213748.jpg (996x1438, 181.1K)

This guy gave actual helpful advice that could improve many aspects of your life, nigger.

i drank 9 raw eggs for dinner, ate two raw carrots and a glass of buttermilk.

Attached: sadpepe2123.jpg (640x552, 39.91K)

You cyverstalkers dont know what Any Forums had for dinner? What the fuck? Hidden cameras broke??

I didn't read but I just wanted to call you a NIGGER. NIGGER.ynsgd

Whatever I roll on /ck/.

Attached: 1641368107709.jpg (2476x2278, 1.36M)

>TRY TO LIMIT PORK ITS PARASITE MEAT
We eat that shit raw

I remember my big debut post on /pol.

That crap is literally garbage user.

been thinkin bout that goulash

Tomorrow you're going to sulphur fart yourself to death even with wooden doors.

the strong fren learns to overcome and do without. the strong fren is strong in discipline and integrity.

the final solution

Looking at this fine display, I realise how bored I am looking at half naked whores all the time.
Rollin'

I've been learning to cook for real. The flavors are beyond description. Some dishes take less effort than mac and cheese with tendies as well.

What in the flying fuck is that shit mate?

Attached: roostew.jpg (2346x2346, 1.36M)

Eat once a day. 2-3lbs beef fried in tallow and heavily salted. Couple fat pats of butter and 3 huge blobs of sour cream on top. Sometimes with eggs. Sometimes on top of a couple sliced potatoes fried in tallow to a crisp. Washed down with at least a quart of water. Finished with a cup of hot black coffee and a small hunk of chocolate. Good for next 24 hours.

Gay

Put zem in eggternment camps. If ve kant hunt zem out, ve vill make zem gas each uzzer out.