Russia in 10-20 years will become a Muslim country. With the discovery of tik tok for me...

Russia in 10-20 years will become a Muslim country. With the discovery of tik tok for me, I got acquainted with the youth trend (those who are now 15-22 years old) and it just shocked me. Young people actively imitate the behavior and manner of dressing people from the Caucasus and Central Asia, they even imitate their accent!

The trend towards an alien culture is still half the trouble. With the popularity of Muslims came an active love relationship with them, now dating a Caucasian or Central Asian is not ashamed, but on the contrary - cool! This was unimaginable just 10 years ago. It hurts me to watch how beautiful young Russian girls defile their blood.

This is the end.

Attached: 1645432606516.jpg (1080x2400, 883.51K)

And the irony of Russia invading Ukraine because "history", yet Putin is destroying Russian history with allowing tens of millions of shitskins to be citizens and to breed with white Russian women everyday.

Russians sold themselves into globohomo slavery in 1991 and now they're paying the price.
But hey at least we've finally got plenty of Chinese джинcы and 100 brands of soi кoлбaca to go dumpster diving for.

Attached: RSFSR population.png (1000x647, 39.68K)

>H-HE'S THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RAAAAAAAACE

Attached: E5B5C7A6-BBF1-4C0E-B7E0-757FC7603976.jpg (640x360, 198.79K)

What does the accent sound like?

And?

Attached: vv.jpg (1360x1275, 560.46K)

>Russians sold themselves into globohomo slavery in 1991
uh what? Didn't you get rid of jewish bolshevikism back then?

Ivan, what do you think about your government staging multiple false flag attacks to start a senseless war? Do you really want to kill your Ukrainian neighbors just because they want to join NATO???

It is intentionally portrayed that way, this is fucking TIKTOK after all.
>this is the end
You shouldn't be here

Yeltsin sold the country to Jews then Putin continued the Jewing and started the great replacement with churkas, and retarded Russians fell for it and worship caucasians because they’re "real patriotic Russians" as Putin sucks their wealth and gives it to Jewish oligarchs. It’s despicable

That is fucking disgusting jfc

Why?

you gotta admit those caucasian guys terrorising your streets with the all black mercedes ARE quite a bit cooler than you and yours

>NOOOOOO OMG NOOO ARE THOSE WHITE PEOPLE
kill yourself kike?

этo дepьмo нaчaлocь c 1917 гoдa, c пpихoдa (((бoльшивeкoв)))

Muslim brown hands typed this

Attached: goat.jpg (261x193, 14.65K)

Certainly a newsflash.

Based. Fuck normies.

Baцoк, it's just the fucking irony, eжжи иншaллa. Don't be cringe.

Slide thread. Muslims are cuckolds, your beloved prophet says so.

Attached: 1612547555780.png (1102x1171, 311.93K)

pic rel is literally saying the opposite and why that is the case

But but... Russia is based!!!?!