What happened to all the right wing youtubers? Milo, Sargon, Molyneux, so on?

What happened to all the right wing youtubers? Milo, Sargon, Molyneux, so on?

Attached: 26862C3996F541B9B42EAC59A74F440E.jpg (1280x720, 157.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/JqEoP64bHDmk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were purged off you faggot, you just start paying attention?

molymeme is on bitchute after getting his Y channel shoa'd for hate speech

Sargon still goes on.
He made the lotus eaters.
I don't know about the others.

they all got censored. sargon rebranded and is a lot less edgy now

bitchute.com/channel/JqEoP64bHDmk/

Most of them either got banned, went to other sites like bitchute or changed their content. Instead of politics, they complain about Marvel TV shows or the new Star Wars sucking or Brie Larson or whatever because they get more clicks doing that.

I think they all joined gavin's uncensored tv website. If you cannot find them then the joos got to you

Good riddance. He was a cult leader.

$1!!

fpbp

i think they unironically saved civilization

>What happened to all the right wing youtubers? Milo, Sargon, Molyneux, so on?

they were all cancelled by right wingers. there are hardly any, if any white advocates these days, the white wing cancelled them all

They literally all got banned years ago. Trump unironically had 2.5 years left in his term when this shit happened.
He did NOTHING about it and now theres not a single right wing youtuber left. Surprise surprise.

>Milo
Talked about his molestation as a positive, the implications of it then caused people to back off. Not sure what he's doing now, I think I heard he wasn't gay anymore?
>Molymeme
Got banned off of YouTube but that isn't what killed him. What killed him is he decided to stop covering political issues and just focus on philosophy and life issues, which was always the most boring part about him. He essentially gave the people who banned him what they wanted.
>Sargon
Ran for office IRL and failed. That coupled with his kid, strikes and skeptic drama made him reevaluate his YouTube career and so he started the lotus eaters podcast. Most of their stuff is behind a paywall and I don't think it's as good as his Sargon stuff, but he seems to be doing well, so good for him. Tim pool seems to be trying the same strategy.

>Mile
Flamed out because he was never anything but an edgy provocateur
>Sargon
Still going, though suppressed to the point he only get a few thousand views per video now
>Molyneux
Might legitimately be dead, most effective deplatforming effort I've ever seen executed

>Talked about his molestation as a positive, the implications of it then caused people to back off
He flew too close to the sun. Almost caused everyone paying attention to realize he was speaking truth about the fact that homosexuality is not something you are born with, no choose, but something you are afflicted with by being molested as a child. They couldn't let that become common knowledge so they demolished him and banished him to fringe paywall right wing grifter town.
Molymeme got kicked off youtube and then decided to be a cowardly little shit and make only call in shows and talk about bitcoin instead of politics and his truth about series.
Sargon is still Sargon.

>Molyneux
he's rich as fuck because he bought and held early bitcoin as proof of his libertarian beliefs and now 1 bitcoin costs $40k a pop.

this
if you've seen your main wallet he is now a billionaire, fdr is a now a hobby to him
he got rich off of his principles, i respect that
but all this talk about protecting your tribe voluntarily and still no adopted white child makes me really think

Sargon rebranded. Look up Lotus Eaters. He has a podcast and a website with discussions and articles

I remember gifting people BTC on libertarian / ancap boards way back. I think it's one of the main reasons the community got so silent. Moly received $50m worth of BTC on his main address

Attached: moly.png (474x139, 8.26K)

This, same thing has been happening here for some years now.

Attached: racism.png (404x83, 7.1K)

>Molyneux
Molyneux is jewish.

ya if I had molyneux money I wouldn't facefag on youtube either desu, I'd just pay someone $100k a year to do it for me if I was passionate about the message. making videos actually is a lot more time consuming than it looks especially if it is more than just some dumb overacted *REACTS* video.

you can catch based politics, science, and philosophy on jf gariepy's show on odysee every night at 7